Melbourne's Cheapest Cars

Melbourne's Cheapest Cars

See the Best Car Dealerships in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Melbourne's Cheapest Cars? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Joe Galea
Joe GaleaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Just purchased a vehicle

Having bought 2 other vehicles at your old premises and recently my 3rd at your new location in Lennox Street Moorabbin. From my initial contact with Rodney, very pleasant and provided everything i was needing to make mt decision through to Hannah Johnson and the team in pulling everything together was terrific. Thank you both for making my experience in buying my recent purchase a lovely one. Professional and went over and above to ensure everything moved along perfectly and I'm really enjoying my new wheels. Highly recommend!

Great selection

Great selection of cars and great prices. Staff were super helpful and answered all the questions we had. Was assisted by John and Prity, they were fantastic and would recommend

David from Berwick.
David from Berwick.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Kia Cerato

Brooke and the crew, including the delivery driver were fantastic from start to finish. I was a little apprehensive during this COVID period because I hadn't physically seen the car. On it's arrival I was more than happy with the purchase. Looks like new!! This is the second car I've got from them and would not hesitate to recommend them to anyone else.

Reliable

Thanks for your help and giving excellent service. Definitely recommending. It was so easy purchasing car from you with correct process in this pandemic also Car was in excellent condition when delivered.

Anthony
AnthonyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Good experience

In march 2020 I bought a 2014 GXL Landcruiser trayback with gvm upgrade and bar/winch,new tray, etc.
Adrian Frisina picked the car out for me after I explained what I was after. Great test drive.
Gourav then organised half finance, extra warranty and allianz insurance.
Small detail with cruise control was fixed, I was reimbursed $165 for autoelectrician.
Basically, I couldn`t be happier with my purchase. Thanks guys.
Tony Burrows.

Perfect car

I m so happy I buy my First car and Patrick vinay helped me lot.. he is very good person .

The awesome salesman Marios R

Mario R is the best of the best. Thank you for the great service my friend! Cu soon for my next business car. JL

F.Grace
F.GraceGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

My 3rd car from melbourne's cheapest cars!

I just bought my 3rd car from MCC ! Always an easy experience with so many cars to choose from . Anton made things even easier with his honest down to earth nature .

It’s good service

They understood what I was looking for.
They were considerate and thoughtful.
They were fair and reasonable.
They were good.

Find out how Melbourne's Cheapest Cars compares to other Car Dealerships

Amazing value for every dollar

Great service, I felt very welcomed and was headed in the right direction to get a great deal and was able to pick up my car within a day or two.

execellent service by Roy and Gaurav

Excellent service from salesman Roy Makhija . He was friendly and helpful. There was no pressure - he gave very good information and advice which made the experience much easier than I anticipated. I would highly recommend Roy and Melbourne Cheapest cars.

great service!!

anton, anton no1 sales rep at melbournes cheapest cars. great customer service, not there to bribe you into buying a car, but to sincerely help you find what you like. great sales rep. 3rd car from melbournes cheapest cars and and still happy, finance team was great and very helpful, took the car home the same day.
good stuff melbournes cheapest cars

Awesome car

I had a wonderful experience with car salesperson Anton any questions I asked he answered in a kind and professional manner thank you for the beautiful car and your mannerisms

BEST PLACE TO BUY A CAR

We brought a a Ford Falcon from Melbourne's Cheapest Cars that my son was interested in, the person who I was dealing was Gaurav, I am really very very thankful to him , I found him to be a gentleman, and very helpful, not ONCE did I ever feel pressured in any way at all, my son looked at the car , and a few others also, and eventually settled on the one he liked it, Gaurav & Lalit showed calm and patience, I am so thankful to Gaurav for all the help and assistance regarding the finance not ALL car yards are the same, and I found "Melbourne's Cheapest Cars" to have been a great company. Do not waste time going to other car yards, just one stop and that is Melbourne's cheapest cars.

Very happy customer

We couldn't ask for any better customer service manny was our dealer and coming from echuca he was more than helpful and told us everything we needed to know before we drove down we can't thank him enough for everything manny did and was more than happy to go out of his way to help thank u so much manny