Melbourne Sliding Door Repairs

Melbourne Sliding Door Repairs

See the Best Door & Window Shops in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Sliding door roller replacement.

Steve arrived on time fixed the door quickly and efficiently the door is much easier to open and close. Would definatly recommend them to anyone wanting a quality door repair.

Job Satisfaction

Lives up to their warranty.

I had a problem with one of the sliding doors about 9 months after new tracks and rollers installed ( 5 year warranty). I contacted Steve and a couple of days later he arrived and fixed the problem at obviously no cost to me. Very happy.

Great service and communication

Steve was very timely with all of his communication and did a quick and efficient job when he was here. I am very happy with the work and would recommend him and his team.

Outstanding from start to finish

Steve was very prompt in replying back and arranging service. Arrived on time and did fantastic work all around! Many thanks for being so professional and will highly recommend u to others

Outstanding result

Arrived on time, professional, very friendly and approachable. Did not waste anytime getting down to business, and Steve's skills speaks for itself. A definite recommendation for Melbourne Sliding Door Repairs.

Excellent work

Steve advised of arrival time, work was completed quickly and efficiently and with care. Heavy wooden sliding door now works perfectly. We recommend this team and would use them again.

Fast and good result.

Melbourne Sliding Doors contacted me straight away. They came the same the same day, in the morning and fixed the door. Very happy with their service and would use them again.

Quick and efficient service

We could hardly move our door and are thrilled with the results. Steve and his partner repaired our door to its original status. Courteous and professional service. Arrived on time

Great service!

Steve attended on time providing prompt, efficient and friendly service. Our sliding door now has new rollers and works like new again! Thank you Steve! We would happily recommend Melbourne Sliding Door Repairs!

Good Workmanship But

He and his helper attended on schedule. Quote was agreed before he started but the job was completed far quicker than I expected. In retrospect considering the time and materials the charges seemed high for the job compared to recent call outs for plumbers and appliance repairers. I suspect this is a tradeoff for attending to do a 'free quote'. But little things were not done - wiping the grease prints left on the doors from the work and brushing remaining debris from the tracks - without my asking. Cleanup after themselves? Not much. Last job of the day syndrome? He was to get back with a quote on additional work but it might have been too much trouble or he just 'lost' the request, never received. So good news, but some bad news too. My doors work well now so no issues with the workmanship.

Rear find

Steve is what every tradesman should be: communicative, punctual. Not to forget that he did his job the way it should be done. Man who thinks outside the square and a man of his word.

Job Satisfaction

Wow! What a difference.....

Sliding door now works after having rollers and track replaced. Steve and Danielle were professional and every thing explained in a clear way. Would highly recommend. Thanks for your quick response and good job. Karen

My door is fixed. YEAH!

Fantastic service. Steve was punctual and fitted in with my availability. He was able to fix my door problem and his fee was very reasonable. I will certainly refer him to family and friends. Cheers Reta

Fantastic Work by a Great Fella

Steve was fantastic, as was his partner Danielle. My job was a tricky one and Steve persisted with it and got it sorted for me. I am thrilled. I would highly recommend Steve for any sliding door work. He was professional, prompt, honest and above all got the job done. Gladly spreading the word about this great small business.

Sliding Door

Steve is a friendly person and attended the job promptly. He had done a very good job for my aluminium and glass sliding door. I would not hesitate to recommend him. Thanks

Job Satisfaction

Will definitely use in the future

Contacted once and they were very responsive. Professional and prompt service. NOT compromising on average work even if it meant - taking the door out and in few times. Will recommend.

Job Satisfaction

Excellent work and customer service

Had huge double glass sliding door which had come off tracks. Called and texted Steve Monday March 4 with photos of job, Within an hour he contacted me with excellent price and advised he would come on Wednesday. He sent a text before his arrival time and completed the repairs in an efficient and professional manner with his assistant Danielle. The door now glides smoothly. He also replaced rollers on fly wire sliding door for small extra charge. Would highly recommend Steve and Danielle of Melbourne Sliding Door Repairs.

Excellent Customer Service

I contacted Steve on 04-Mar-19 and sent via txt a brief explanation of repairs required to two glass sliding doors and two sliding screen doors.

After making an appointment with Steve he arrived on time on 05-Mar-19, inspected, dis-assembled, cleaned, repaired, adjusted and re-fitted the doors and adjusted door locks.

We found him to be professional, competitively priced, efficient, friendly and his team worked solidly until everything was completed, Steve we have no hesitation in recommending your work.

Quality Value Efficient

Steve let me know he was on the way turned up on time today, got on with the job. He was reasonably priced, efficient tidy and personable (along with his wife who was ably assisting him)
Good old fashioned (not so common these days) service.
I would happily recommend him.

Bob

Kilsyth

Excellent work

We had a problem with our bifold doors. Steve fixed and adjusted them perfectly. We can now lock our door securely. He also fitted new brackets to our sliding pantry doors. They now slide smoothly without little effort. We have no hesitation in recommending Steve. Thank you for a job well done.