Melbourne Sliding Door Repairs

Melbourne Sliding Door Repairs (page 2 of 4)

• Job Satisfaction
Two Keen Tradesmen
Two Keen TradesmenGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Quick and efficient service

We could hardly move our door and are thrilled with the results. Steve and his partner repaired our door to its original status. Courteous and professional service. Arrived on time

Fred
FredGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great service!

Steve attended on time providing prompt, efficient and friendly service. Our sliding door now has new rollers and works like new again! Thank you Steve! We would happily recommend Melbourne Sliding Door Repairs!

beebeegee
beebeegeeMelbourne, Vic

Good Workmanship But

Door & Window Shops

Find out how Melbourne Sliding Door Repairs compares to other Door & Window Shops

Rear find

Steve is what every tradesman should be: communicative, punctual. Not to forget that he did his job the way it should be done. Man who thinks outside the square and a man of his word.

Karen M
Karen MGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Wow! What a difference.....

Sliding door now works after having rollers and track replaced. Steve and Danielle were professional and every thing explained in a clear way. Would highly recommend. Thanks for your quick response and good job. Karen

Reta
RetaVictoria

My door is fixed. YEAH!

Fantastic service. Steve was punctual and fitted in with my availability. He was able to fix my door problem and his fee was very reasonable. I will certainly refer him to family and friends. Cheers Reta

Karen
KarenGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Fantastic Work by a Great Fella

Steve was fantastic, as was his partner Danielle. My job was a tricky one and Steve persisted with it and got it sorted for me. I am thrilled. I would highly recommend Steve for any sliding door work. He was professional, prompt, honest and above all got the job done. Gladly spreading the word about this great small business.

Sliding Door

Steve is a friendly person and attended the job promptly. He had done a very good job for my aluminium and glass sliding door. I would not hesitate to recommend him. Thanks

AAoni
AAoniGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Will definitely use in the future

Contacted once and they were very responsive. Professional and prompt service. NOT compromising on average work even if it meant - taking the door out and in few times. Will recommend.

Robyn
RobynGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent work and customer service

Had huge double glass sliding door which had come off tracks. Called and texted Steve Monday March 4 with photos of job, Within an hour he contacted me with excellent price and advised he would come on Wednesday. He sent a text before his arrival time and completed the repairs in an efficient and professional manner with his assistant Danielle. The door now glides smoothly. He also replaced rollers on fly wire sliding door for small extra charge. Would highly recommend Steve and Danielle of Melbourne Sliding Door Repairs.

Excellent Customer Service

I contacted Steve on 04-Mar-19 and sent via txt a brief explanation of repairs required to two glass sliding doors and two sliding screen doors.

After making an appointment with Steve he arrived on time on 05-Mar-19, inspected, dis-assembled, cleaned, repaired, adjusted and re-fitted the doors and adjusted door locks.

We found him to be professional, competitively priced, efficient, friendly and his team worked solidly until everything was completed, Steve we have no hesitation in recommending your work.

Harry
HarryGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Quality Value Efficient

Steve let me know he was on the way turned up on time today, got on with the job. He was reasonably priced, efficient tidy and personable (along with his wife who was ably assisting him)
Good old fashioned (not so common these days) service.
I would happily recommend him.

Bob

Kilsyth

Dallas
DallasGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent work

We had a problem with our bifold doors. Steve fixed and adjusted them perfectly. We can now lock our door securely. He also fitted new brackets to our sliding pantry doors. They now slide smoothly without little effort. We have no hesitation in recommending Steve. Thank you for a job well done.

Ellie
EllieGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Fantastic work!

My windows were stuck and couldn’t open.
Had a few tradies come out to fix my windows and they couldn’t do the job put it in the to hard basket, Steve done the job straight away on the spot , quick & easy! Now my windows slide and lock like brand new, would highly recommend Steve & his team to anyone looking for any door & windows job done right!

Excellent prompt service

Excellent service - contacted straight away and was very responsive to questions. Confirmed arrival time the day prior, arrived on time and finished the job in 10 minutes. Thanks Steve - very happy with the results