Melbourne Sliding Door Repairs

Melbourne Sliding Door Repairs (page 3 of 4)

• Job Satisfaction
Rose
RoseVictoria

Big thanks for making a big problem seem small

Thanks Steve for the super quick response and repair of our oversized sliding door. Unuseable for months now smoother than I thought possible. A huge worry fixed in a flash!

Great Job

Steve came over and promptly diagnosed the problem with my door then quoted a fair price and proceeded to fix the door. The door works great now. Friendly and professional.

COLIN PRATO
COLIN PRATO

Thoroughly recommend.

Did a fantastic job with a minimum of fuss. Very easy to contact, responsive via phone & sms. Even helped fix another small door issue for no extra cost. Thanks Steve.

Door & Window Shops

Find out how Melbourne Sliding Door Repairs compares to other Door & Window Shops

Prompt response

The company called back. Explained the misunderstanding. Offered complimentary repair service. Very happy with their prompt response and solution to resolve the matter.
Thanks. Would love to deal with the company again.

John Bags
John BagsCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Fantastic quick service

The guys came on time, were very professional and fixed two doors that we had put up with for years. Should have done it ages ago. We now have sliding doors that work. Very happy.

Frank from Ashburton
Frank from AshburtonVictoria

All Good

Available (unlike others I contacted), prompt, punctual, reliable, competent, clean, overall good job, and reasonable price. Cannot understand the ocassional bad review - either fake or overly difficult customer I reakon.

Outstanding service

A big thank you to Steve & the team for restoring faith in good service, turning up on time, working hard and cleaning up too! An outstanding job and my sliding door now shuts with one little push!

Eleonora
EleonoraVictoria

sliding door repair

I had two sliding doors repaired well - are working very well now. I was not 100% happy with the job but Steve came back out and sorted out the problem. I am very happy with the final job.

Bill
Bill

Fast and Professional.

Thanks Steve and Graham for repairing the track and rollers on our sliding Patio door. Nice to Know there are good and efficient tradies around. Thanks again Di and Bill. Kilsyth Would recommend to family and friends without hesitation.

Paul G
Paul GMelbourne

Nailed it

My internal sliding door is hefty unit - about 5 foot wide by 10 foot high. Unfortunately it was installed on an unsuitable track by a third party 4 years back. Inevitably, the door came off the track and when my request to fix the door was made in September 2018, Steve fixed it really promptly. After 3 months the door needed some fine tuning due to the track. Steve and Graham came back and provided an improvement to the function of the door and honoured the warranty with no charge. Thanks guys!

Prompt and polite

Steve was very polite to deal with and fixed our door promptly at a reasonable price, with a 2year warranty on the job. I would recommend Steve.

Good service

Fixed a 30 year old aluminium sliding door , that now works better than a new one. Very happy with the work. Prompt service , was able to come the day after I called , arrived when he said he would with good communication about eta. . Friendly and courteous, would recommend.

No warranty

Door broken again 3 days after fixed. They now have blocked my number. $400 for 3 days use of a door.

They were quick, friendly and reliable very happy with the service. Would highly recommend Steve for the job any day!

Alison
AlisonMonbulk

Great Service

Steve Wright responded promptly to my online request for a quote and arrived exactly on time the next day as arranged. 3 timber doors and screens were fixed within an hour and now work properly after 15 years. Steve did an excellent job and was very thorough, even fixing the locks on the doors. I would not hesitate in recommending Steve and this company.