Melbourne Sliding Door Repairs

Melbourne Sliding Door Repairs

No warranty

Door broken again 3 days after fixed. They now have blocked my number. $400 for 3 days use of a door.

Scam company trade under other names

Took my money to fix door broke again in two days and wont come back to fix and wont answer phone,ripping off pensioners shame on you.

Terrible

"[name removed]" fixed my sliding door. At the time I felt the price to be very expensive however we were desperate to have the door repaired so paid him. Less than a week later and my door is again broken, I rang [name removed] and he hung up on me as soon as recognised it was me. I believe he has now blocked my number as I can only get through dialing from other numbers. I now have to pay someone else to fix my door and am already $450 out of pocket. I looked further at his website and can see that he is actually originally The Sliding Door Guys who also have poor reviews!

Door & Window Shops

Find out how Melbourne Sliding Door Repairs compares to other Door & Window Shops

See all Melbourne Sliding Door Repairs reviews