Melbourne Sliding Door Repairs

Melbourne Sliding Door Repairs

See the Best Door & Window Shops in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Melbourne Sliding Door Repairs? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

• Job Satisfaction
Eleonora
EleonoraVictoria

sliding door repair

I had two sliding doors repaired well - are working very well now. I was not 100% happy with the job but Steve came back out and sorted out the problem. I am very happy with the final job.

Job Satisfaction

No warranty

Door broken again 3 days after fixed. They now have blocked my number. $400 for 3 days use of a door.

Scam company trade under other names

Took my money to fix door broke again in two days and wont come back to fix and wont answer phone,ripping off pensioners shame on you.

Door & Window Shops

Find out how Melbourne Sliding Door Repairs compares to other Door & Window Shops

Terrible

"[name removed]" fixed my sliding door. At the time I felt the price to be very expensive however we were desperate to have the door repaired so paid him. Less than a week later and my door is again broken, I rang [name removed] and he hung up on me as soon as recognised it was me. I believe he has now blocked my number as I can only get through dialing from other numbers. I now have to pay someone else to fix my door and am already $450 out of pocket. I looked further at his website and can see that he is actually originally The Sliding Door Guys who also have poor reviews!