Melbourne Sliding Door Repairs

Melbourne Sliding Door Repairs (page 2 of 2)

See the Best Door & Window Shops in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Melbourne Sliding Door Repairs? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

• Job Satisfaction
Dallas
DallasGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent work

We had a problem with our bifold doors. Steve fixed and adjusted them perfectly. We can now lock our door securely. He also fitted new brackets to our sliding pantry doors. They now slide smoothly without little effort. We have no hesitation in recommending Steve. Thank you for a job well done.

Ellie
EllieGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Fantastic work!

My windows were stuck and couldn’t open.
Had a few tradies come out to fix my windows and they couldn’t do the job put it in the to hard basket, Steve done the job straight away on the spot , quick & easy! Now my windows slide and lock like brand new, would highly recommend Steve & his team to anyone looking for any door & windows job done right!

Excellent prompt service

Excellent service - contacted straight away and was very responsive to questions. Confirmed arrival time the day prior, arrived on time and finished the job in 10 minutes. Thanks Steve - very happy with the results

Rose
RoseVictoria

Big thanks for making a big problem seem small

Thanks Steve for the super quick response and repair of our oversized sliding door. Unuseable for months now smoother than I thought possible. A huge worry fixed in a flash!

Door & Window Shops

Find out how Melbourne Sliding Door Repairs compares to other Door & Window Shops

Great Job

Steve came over and promptly diagnosed the problem with my door then quoted a fair price and proceeded to fix the door. The door works great now. Friendly and professional.

COLIN PRATO
COLIN PRATO

Thoroughly recommend.

Did a fantastic job with a minimum of fuss. Very easy to contact, responsive via phone & sms. Even helped fix another small door issue for no extra cost. Thanks Steve.

Prompt response

The company called back. Explained the misunderstanding. Offered complimentary repair service. Very happy with their prompt response and solution to resolve the matter.
Thanks. Would love to deal with the company again.

John Bags
John BagsCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Fantastic quick service

The guys came on time, were very professional and fixed two doors that we had put up with for years. Should have done it ages ago. We now have sliding doors that work. Very happy.

Frank from Ashburton
Frank from AshburtonVictoria

All Good

Available (unlike others I contacted), prompt, punctual, reliable, competent, clean, overall good job, and reasonable price. Cannot understand the ocassional bad review - either fake or overly difficult customer I reakon.

Outstanding service

A big thank you to Steve & the team for restoring faith in good service, turning up on time, working hard and cleaning up too! An outstanding job and my sliding door now shuts with one little push!

Eleonora
EleonoraVictoria

sliding door repair

I had two sliding doors repaired well - are working very well now. I was not 100% happy with the job but Steve came back out and sorted out the problem. I am very happy with the final job.

Bill
Bill

Fast and Professional.

Thanks Steve and Graham for repairing the track and rollers on our sliding Patio door. Nice to Know there are good and efficient tradies around. Thanks again Di and Bill. Kilsyth Would recommend to family and friends without hesitation.

Paul G
Paul GMelbourne

Nailed it

My internal sliding door is hefty unit - about 5 foot wide by 10 foot high. Unfortunately it was installed on an unsuitable track by a third party 4 years back. Inevitably, the door came off the track and when my request to fix the door was made in September 2018, Steve fixed it really promptly. After 3 months the door needed some fine tuning due to the track. Steve and Graham came back and provided an improvement to the function of the door and honoured the warranty with no charge. Thanks guys!

Prompt and polite

Steve was very polite to deal with and fixed our door promptly at a reasonable price, with a 2year warranty on the job. I would recommend Steve.

Good service

Fixed a 30 year old aluminium sliding door , that now works better than a new one. Very happy with the work. Prompt service , was able to come the day after I called , arrived when he said he would with good communication about eta. . Friendly and courteous, would recommend.

They were quick, friendly and reliable very happy with the service. Would highly recommend Steve for the job any day!

Alison
AlisonMonbulk

Great Service

Steve Wright responded promptly to my online request for a quote and arrived exactly on time the next day as arranged. 3 timber doors and screens were fixed within an hour and now work properly after 15 years. Steve did an excellent job and was very thorough, even fixing the locks on the doors. I would not hesitate in recommending Steve and this company.

Jilly
JillyBoronia

Old door fixed promptly.

Very, very pleased with prompt response - Steve and Graham came following day, very polite
and a job well done. Pleasant manner and highly recommended

Grant
GrantMelbourne

Very responsive

Melbourne Sliding Door Repairs came very quickly to give us a quote on fixing 3 of our sliding doors. They fixed two on the spot for a reasonable price. They promised to return to fix the third one, within a few days. We are happy with the service we received and the price charged.

Linda Mc
Linda McCentral Queensland, QLD

Quick service

We called this company this morning and by lunchtime they were here and had the job fixed in no time. Doors both work amazingly now! Thankyou Steven.
Linda and Casey

TimS
TimSMelbourne

Perfect quick fix

Called / Came / Fixed for a great price in the same day. Only had time for a temporary fix on first visit but made the door safe and functional for a great price and I’ll be getting them back to do more extensive work at later date. Prompt and very polite. Other reviews on this business are total crap.

lefty
leftymelbourne

very professional

very good service and work polite,reliable quick reasonable price would highly recommend these guys if you need sliding door or window repairs