Melitta Caffeo CI

5.0 from 1 review · View Statistics
Listing monitored by Melitta

4 questions from our users

Eddieasked

Hi, just wondering if you know what the minimum and maximum dose amounts in grams for the caffeo CI, regards Eddie

Hi Eddie,
Great question. Let us check with our technical product management and come back to you with the details.

Eddie

Thank you for keeping me in the loop.
Also would you know where I could get a demonstration in the Sydney metro area,
Regards Eddie

Hi Eddie,
You are welcome to visit our showroom in Alexandria for a product demonstration. During COVID-19 though we are only able to meet with customers by appointment. If you would like to call us on 1300 223 462 or send us an email to professional.au@melitta.com, we can discuss a suitable appointment time with you.

Tigger
Tiggerasked

I am told that the optimum pressure is 9 bar so why are all automatic machines 15 or 19 bar?

Hi Tigger.
Thank you for the really good question.
The optimum coffee brewing pressure is 8-9 bar as you mention and your Caffeo machine also brews coffee within this range through a pressure regulator. The pump installed in automatic household machines however is higher (15+ bar) as the increased pressure is needed for the steam generation.
I hope this answers your question and please fee free to contact us if you have any further questions.

Ali basked

Where can I purchase price

Dear Ali,

If you can kindly send us your details via this link https://www.melitta-professional.com.au/en/Contact-182,1268.html we will inform you of the local sales and service partner.

With Regards

I am in Bundaberg QLD Australia just for domestic use as in personal use

Dear Ali,

Please send us your details per the link and we will contact you to discuss. the closest partner is in Brisbane however Melitta is able to offer shipping to your directly.

With Regards

irene5
irene5asked

Where can I buy one?

Daz
Daz

www.gobarista.com.au

Get an answer from our members and Melitta representatives

Other Fully Automatic Coffee Machines