Melitta Caffeo Solo
See the Best Fully Automatic Coffee Machines in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Melitta

1 review
    garyinsydneySydney, NSW

Just great coffee!

I have had a Saeco, a Jura and they both have their pluses and minuses. I have been told that Melitta employed technicians from both. This machine makes really good coffee and nothing else. No frothed milk, no steamed milk just great coffee. I have read elsewhere that the machine sometimes indicates the grounds container needs emptying when you have only made one coffee. That has happened to me. I pulled out the grounds drawer waited 10 seconds and the fault cleared. Not a huge drama.
    This is not a machine for a household of many coffee drinkers. The water container is small and needs frequent filling. Perfect for me and a couple of guests.
    It is a compact machine that makes great coffee.

Enzo
    Enzoasked
    Caffeo Solo E950-222 (Pure Black)

Can you please tell me year of first production and is it obsolete or out dated

garyinsydney

I have 950-101. I bought it in February 2014 but think it first was released at the end of 2012.
    The 222 appears to be the same except it is all black.
    I am enjoying my morning coffee and it is still delicious!

Melitta
    MelittaMelitta

Hi Enzo,

Thank you for contacting Melitta Australia and your interest in our Solo. I have forwarded your question to our product management to obtain the precise information and I will update you as soon as I receive their response.

Please note the Solo E950-222 is still in production and has strong sales internationally.

With kind regards
    Team Melitta

Enzo
    Enzoasked
    Caffeo Solo E950-222 (Pure Black)

The year of first manufactured

Dana Goldberg Babbin
    Dana Goldberg Babbinasked
    Caffeo Solo

Are you still satisfied with your machine? How long have you had it?
    Do you know anything about the model: "Melitta Solo & Milk"?

garyinsydney

Yes I am! In fact, I bought a second machine for my mother. We prefer the coffee it makes to the one made by my sister's Jura, the machine we both used to have.
    When we want frothed milk we us a separate Melitta Frothing jug.
    I have had my Melitta for about 2.5 years.

Im thinking of purchasing the Melitta Solo& Milk model. What do you know about it?

Get an answer from our members and Melitta representatives

Melitta Caffeo Solo

Compare all 4 Melitta Caffeo Solo
    CategoryFully Automatic Coffee MachinesFully Automatic Coffee MachinesFully Automatic Coffee MachinesFully Automatic Coffee Machines
    Price (RRP) $1150$1150$1150$1150