It was so easy.

Amith was so helpful. He understood what We needed and delivered with flying colours. Thank you for your help. We now have a great health Care provider. Thank you so much for all your help.

Extremely Helpful and articulate

Melissa was able to explain all the complicated issues around health care in plain language, giving a precise explanation so I new exactly what I was purchasing. Melissa provided knowledgeable and excellent service.

Steve

SteveSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic Service which saved me $$$$

Chantelle was so helpful. She looked at the policy that I currently held, asked me some fact finding questions to determine what was most important to myself and my family, and sourced alternative policies with increased benefits at a cheaper price. I would not hesitate to contact them again or refer a friend.

MartinP

MartinPPerth, WA

Great Service

Julia from Members Owen was great, found a health found appropriate for our needs. Very helpful and professional should have used Members Own long before I did. I does not pay to stay loyal to your health provider. I Would recommend Member Own Health Funds.

Great customer service

Amith was great, he found the best health cover and extras to suit my needs. It was all so easy, Amith was professional and listened to my situation and then did everything. Would highly recommend Members Own.

RachelS

RachelSGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Wish I had explored this earlier !

I am in absolute awe ! Why on earth have I been spending more than double what I should for health care ? The answer is, I shouldn't have. My goal now is to open the eyes of my family and friends to help them save money just the way I did all thanks to a stranger in the chiropractors waiting room :)

leighb

leighbSydney, NSW

Tess was very helpful and offered ample information on the different health funds

Being able to look across the health funds on offer through Member Own was very helpful. I am very happy with the choice I made and happy with the price.

Review collected in partnership with Members Own Health Funds

Tess was great finding the right cover for me at a great price in only a few minutes cant recommend enough I would definitely use this service again and encourage others to use it as well

P.J.M.

P.J.M.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Helped me clarify some queries I had regarding my current health fund in a friendly, professional manner.
Listened to my concerns and provided me with relevant information in the manner that I requested which made it easier for me to process.

Great help

Very informative , helped with find comparisons.
Also lots of info re ambulance cover.
Easy to understand and would recommend to others
Has saved us money and made choice easy . Easy to understand and answered all my quaetions.

Alec J

Alec JShepparton

At last!

Very clear on product available to compare with my existing fund. Very happy with outcome.
Have been considering changing for two years.
Level chosen is cheaper with better benefits, and best of all the fund is based in my home state.

Mike.

Mike.South East Queensland, QLD

Pleased with final outcome.

Precise and very informative. Approach was very polite and friendly with a low key, non pushy style mixed with good humor, definitely very user friendly with sincere approach to needs of consumer and finally with an added bonus of excellent product knowledge. Thanks Tia.

Very rare!

Very rare to find an organisation that has your welfare in mind! I was also very impressed with the clarity of the explanations to all my queries. Glad I found you!

Uwe K

Uwe KGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

It's not every day you get good service

Choosing a health fund or changing to another one is confusing at best. Not in this instance.... This was really easy and I feel Reham provided me with a outstanding good service and answered all my questions.

Mich

MichSydney Surrounds, NSW

This is great

The person of whom I dealt with, Chantelle Benlisoy, was most helpful, patient, knowledgeable about the subject matter & extremely professional. Chantelle is a great communicator & speaks with clarity. I could tell that Chantelle enjoys her job

Mary

MarySouth East Queensland, QLD

Explained well to meet my health needs. Chantelle was great!

This service was individual. Catered to my specific health needs. Efficient description of products offered. A good comparative service was offered by Chantelle. Impressed with her expertise. Was happy with her recommendation.

Jacinta K.

Jacinta K.South-Eastern Region, NSW

So easy. And no angst

This was so easy. The lady on the end of the phone was very helpful and honest. They sent me the details then took care of all the transfer details. It was easy to sign up with the new provider

JohnH

JohnHSydney, NSW

A breath of fresh air in health funds

Melissa was helpful, patient and extremely knowledgeable about the Members Own products and services calling back many times over several weeks at my request many times until we settled on the best choice of policy to suit me now and into the future ..after several experiences with other providers this was a surprising and welcome experience.
I highly recommend members own for people who appreciate good products and exceptional customer service

fem5

fem5Southwest, VIC

Feeling Valued

So happy I chose to contact Members Own. Your help Chantelle made the decision to change policies so much easier than I anticipated. You were very helpful, patient and understanding. I feel quite settled in my decision which is attributed to the way you've managed this process. Well done, keep up the good work.

Phaedellis

PhaedellisCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Amazing service

Melissa was so very honest and helpful, she was understanding and what struck me the most was she listened to what I wanted, advised me as to what was the best value for money and I can honestly say I’d HIGHLY RECOMMEND this service to anyone looking for private health cover.
Thank you so much for your incredible Service and help

Carolyn Findley

Carolyn Findleyasked

I would like to know how much would the Health Insurance be for myself and my husband, I am 66 and my husband is 73. I need dental, optical, chiropractor, perhaps physio.
Also do you have Hospital cover too,
Carolyn Findley, 0411448069

Ben T.Members Own Health Funds

Hi Carolyn, can you give one of the team a call on 1300 34 34 36 and they will help you find a suitable option. Cheers, Ben

civleh

civlehasked

Which companies are these people talking about. There are about 10 named companies under the 'Members Own' umbrella. Would be helpful to know who they are talking about specifically.

AnneM
AnneM

I think they operate as a broker service and have access to fund i.e. defence, teachers etc. We are now with Hunter Health who I would never have known to look at but well priced for good cover. Worth a call to find out.

Ben T.Members Own Health Funds

Hi Civleh, AnneM is correct Members Own is a comparison service for a collective of Not-for-profit and Mutual health funds, the reviews here are about the service we provide to customers helping them find a new health fund.

Cheers,
Ben

scott

scottasked

with westfund what do you get back in one year on a dental tooth implant.

Ben T.Members Own Health Funds

Hi Scott, thanks for the question, Westfund isn't part of the Members Own group of funds. You'd need to get in contact with them to get an answer for that one.

Cheers,