Members Own Health Funds

See the Best Insurance Comparison Websites in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Members Own Health Funds

Clearly, a customer focussed fund

Chantelle, completely made me feel heard in regard to my frustration with my previous health fund, she gave me lots of feedback and information that now, I finally believe 'Members Own' not only is the right product for us. She has also given me the confidence to know I am finally in 'safe & understanding hands' with Members Own.

ScottL
ScottLGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Very Easy process

Very simple process to switch across, fantastic communication and easy to get the information we needed. I liked the way I would get a message confirming the time of callback.

SharonR
SharonRRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Clear and concise information

David totally understood my situation and knew what level of cover the health provider I had offered and was able to help me compare. This gave me great confidence and I was able to switch very easily.

So helpful and clear

We’ve been wanting to change our health insurance but the thought of wading through all those companies out there is overwhelming. Not knowing too much about Members Own, I’m so glad we took a chance on seeing what was available. We received personalized and attentive care and feel you have found a health insurer that meets our needs. Our consultant not only knew the products but made sure we had the time and opportunity to review and consider our options.

Insurance Comparison Websites

Find out how Members Own Health Funds compares to other Insurance Comparison Websites

Great Public Service

Amith was clear, patient and well informed. Learned more about my current Health Insurance provider's services so could make the switch to a new one with a high level of confidence.

Juliana
JulianaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent service

I believe customer service is very important, and the service I received when I phoned Chantelle was excellent. She went through the various options with me which enabled me to make an informed choice.

HelenC
HelenCSouth East Queensland, QLD

A good change from hif. Better deal

I was given accurate facts about GMHBA. I'm impressed, it's a not for profit health care. The deal he gave saved me money. As my husband and I are pensioners any saving is appreciated.

GeraldL
GeraldLSydney, NSW

Excellent expert advice. Their consultants really know their industry. Highly recommend. Gerry

The consultant Millie really knew her stuff. Can highly recommend to anyone who wants to get a honest comparison of the many health insurance companies. She wasn't pushy or aggressive. A true professional.

NatNat
NatNatMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Detailed, In-Depth Quality Advice

Excellent Advice

My experience with the members own was effortless. Their knowledge helped tailor a product that suited the needs of the entire family. The insurance broker explained all my options with clarity which made making decisions extremely easy.

RussellS
RussellSSouth East Queensland, QLD

Ease of change

Following an internet enquire I received a call from Tia who was tremendously helpful, knowledgeable about specific product offerings, understood our needs and just got things done -
We have now moved from BUPA to Phoenix for cheaper and more comprehensive cover.

Roy H.
Roy H.Hunter Region, NSW

The best offer I have seen to date

The proposal was cleary articulated and was clearly the best contract I've received in what is a difficult market. It certainly covered all the insurance issues that suited my personal needs.

Shell D
Shell DHunter Region, NSW

Their Error = I'm Not Covered

I trusted these insurance brokers to give me adequate health insurance coverage, now I require urgent surgery only to find it is EXCLUDED. Do not trust them. I've repeatedly asked for the audio files from the call recordings and they have refused them, I've repeatedly had to chase them up for failing to get back to me esp when I explained the urgency of my surgery and how I told them I needed certain coverage. Now they've wiped their hands of it and said they've done nothing wrong, too bad, you're not covered, not going to do anything about it. Off to ombudsman now, disgraceful and unprofessional. Thanks for nothing.

DavidM
DavidMHunter Region, NSW

Good experience

I was given all the facts without being pushed into buying the product. Very helpful and pleasant. The details of the product were explained and I was asked if I needed any further information.

KevinL
KevinLDarling Downs, QLD

Change of Health Insurance Provider.

After having a service issue with a retail fund I phoned Members Own and was able to get a new policy with improved benefits and at a competitive cost.All details were clearly explained with no sales pressure.