Great Value, Great Savings

I got a coverage that was comparable to my current one in many aspects and very superior in other aspects, all for more than $100 savings a month.
Very happy.

Pleasant experience

Liz was very efficient and walked me through the process and explained the procedures clearly. I didn’t feel pressured and was able to change over to a plan that was more suited to my current life.

Great Customer Service

Every question was gladly and truly answered, with lots of patience, as the ordeal can be confusing.
We would recommend Members Own, especially Reham who explained all our questions, so we could understand exactly what we'll be paying for.

A pleasant And Lucrative Experience

Reham clearly explained the key features of the proposed policy , emailed the detailed details and answered all my questions pleasantly without any aggressive sales tactics. As a result I signed up the same day.

Great Service & Helpful Advice

Melissa was very helpful and didn't try to sell me a product. Just asked me what I needed and sent a quote which proved to be the best one. I didn't feel pressured at any point and called back in my own time when I was ready to take the plunge. Very impressed.

Members Own Health Funds

I was contacted within 10 minutes of my online inquiry, the consultant was helpful and decisive when I asked questions; this gave me the confidence to accept the quote and also recommend this service to others.

Great, fantastic helpful

They were great, I was forgetful and disorganised and keep forgetting and the we’re very patient. And call back when asked. And worked with me, when still could find information

Excellent service

Tia's service was great, she listened to everything I needed and I was able to save over $1,000 for the year on my health insurance. Thank yo so much Tia :)

Members Own. a great organization to deal with

I have been talking with Members Own representative Chantelle about changing funds for a lower premium and better benefits. We started talking several months ago before I went on holidays so our talks were . suspended till I returned., True to her word Chantelle contacted me as soon as I returned and provided me with an array of policy options.With many options available Chantelle guided me through with a lot of patience which eventually ended up with substantial savings in premium as well as improved benefits. I would recommend Members Own as a very reputable, organization and Chantelle as their representative a very helpfull knowledgeable and friendly person to deal with.
Bob Denham

Needed better value. Got it but could have been advised about our policy.

Could not fault Melecia. She was well informed on the product. Beyond helpful very patient. In the end she worked out a better policy. She understood our needs and delivered.Great work Melecia.

Fantastic!!

I had a new/better suited extra’s cover for my family for not much extra than I was already paying for Hospital Only cover. :) Thanks for everything. Great and very quick!

Made everything so simple!

I tried trawling through all the jargon by myself, impossible to compare policies in depth.
Chantelle was fantastic tailoring our needs perfectly.
A saving of $900 for the same cover, what more coukd you ask for!
Highly recommend switching to save and feel secure in great service.

knowledgeable staff, good service

Staff know their stuff and are keen to find the best possible fund for individuals. I check in once a year just to see if changes are needed in my cover.

Really well done

My lady who reviewed my insurances was knowledgable, understood my needs was honest in confirming I had the best cover for me already and was super polite. Great customer service.

great service

Staff knew their health insurance, i would highly recommend their help, saved me $75 a month.
And compared several health fund options. Didn't have to wait for emails responses they were happy to ring.

Poor customer service and no response

Had a good array of products, but poor customer service and no response after a number of emails and phone calls to get an answer my queries. I ended up going to the funds directly and organised health insurance myself. Would not recommend.

This is perfect comparison site!

Staff had well knowledge about health insurance options so she could lead me to right direction to make a decision and explain to me further details on cover. Also, rest of job to transfer to other health fund, she all handled. I didn't need to explain why I want to move to other company on current health fund company. Very convenient!

Friendly, helpful and efficient.

Very impressed with Liz who I dealt with. Very pleasant, patient and seemed to know her stuff. If all goes as promised will be saving $41 per month which is well over 10% of our existing premiums for very similar if not slightly better cover.

Very impressed with the help and support from Chantelle at Members Own

I'm on a visa, which requires me to have health cover, I'm also from the UK, so get reciprocal health care. The combination of these two things means that finding the right health cover was hard. One of the top tier, for-profit companies wanted to charge me >$500 for healthcare I couldn't actually use. Chantelle did a bit of extra research for me and helped me choose the right cover for my family. I couldn't be happier. Moving countries is hard enough, without the added burden of understanding the bonkers private health system in this country, Chantelle went above and beyond the call of duty to help me work out what I needed.

Spam Calls from 0488 862 468 then doesnt answer return calls

called a number on the do not call register, and didn't answer the call when returned. I have no previous -existing business with these people so reporting to ACCC investigations.

Hi Charlie, sorry you haven't had a great experience with us. I'm trying to find your record in our system so I can further investigate what has happened here. I've sent you a private message on facebook so I can get some further information. Cheers, Ben

I would like to know how much would the Health Insurance be for myself and my husband, I am 66 and my husband is 73. I need dental, optical, chiropractor, perhaps physio. Also do you have Hospital cover too, Carolyn Findley, 0411448069
Hi Carolyn, can you give one of the team a call on 1300 34 34 36 and they will help you find a suitable option. Cheers, Ben

Which companies are these people talking about. There are about 10 named companies under the 'Members Own' umbrella. Would be helpful to know who they are talking about specifically.
I think they operate as a broker service and have access to fund i.e. defence, teachers etc. We are now with Hunter Health who I would never have known to look at but well priced for good cover. Worth a call to find out.Hi Civleh, AnneM is correct Members Own is a comparison service for a collective of Not-for-profit and Mutual health funds, the reviews here are about the service we provide to customers helping them find a new health fund. Cheers, Ben

with westfund what do you get back in one year on a dental tooth implant.
Hi Scott, thanks for the question, Westfund isn't part of the Members Own group of funds. You'd need to get in contact with them to get an answer for that one. Cheers, Ben

Other Insurance Comparison Websites