Men That Move Questions & Answers

Listing monitored by Men That Move

7 questions from our users

Ellen Ripley
Ellen Ripleyasked

Looking for a reliable removalist in Perth WA with an XL truck. Any suggestions greatly appreciated

Jamie R
Jamie Rasked

I need to move house on the weekend of the 29th February from Sydney to East Gosford. The destination address has limited access private steep driveway with low wires 3.6m. I have a small fleet of tip trucks and drivers. I was thinking we would need a large truck and a smaller pantech with a tailgate lifter for my 450kg safe as well as being able to run smaller loads up to the house from the larger truck. I could supplement the smaller pantech with my smaller tippers also to run loads up the driveway. I could also hire the smaller pantech if you guys dont have one. There is a large carpark next to playing fields just down the road we could use for the transition. Give me a call to discuss Regards, Jamie Ross 0421338148

Tania H
Tania Hasked

Wanting a quote pls to move 4kms. Muscles & transport needed.
Cheers
Tania Elliott
[number removed]

Eddy
Eddyasked

Are you free some time this week? If you are please send me more detail and your rate. We have 1 upright piano as well.
Eddy
[contact detail removed]

Elizabeth2
Elizabeth2asked

I would like to move from a one bedroom apartment in Wentworth Point to another apartment two blocks away on may 28th. can I please have a quote? My largest piece of furniture is a four draw lounge room cabinet that splits into two pieces.

Damien C.Men That MoveSend a private message
Leonie
Leonieasked

Hi. Do you move a 4br home from Sydney to Albury on a Monday?
Regards
Libby

NadMon
NadMonasked

hi do you do Perth to Brisbane? cheers

Damien C.Men That MoveSend a private message

Hi thank you for your email. Sadly we do not do moves in these areas.

Regards