Men That Move

Men That Move (page 2 of 9)

Listing monitored by Men That Move

• Rates and Fees
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Timeliness

Easy and speedy move!

Easily the least painful move we’ve ever done. The boys were great - so switched on, quick and efficient, even though it was raining - took the stress and chaos out of the move! Will recommend Men That Move to anyone moving, and although we hope we dont have to do it again any time soon, we would definitely only use these guys in future.

Josephine S.
Josephine S.Sydney, NSW

Stress free move

Large one bedroom - we have very heavy large furniture. The guys arrived on time, worked extremely hard and were happy to go the extra mile, including moving furniture around when styling new place

Fantastic service

We move from our family home (4 bedrooms) in Sydney. The interactions with the team was very friendly and professional from first contact to finishing the job. On moving day they arrived on time and were very efficient, and no breakage. They were very flexible as well, happy to stop over at our storage unit to drop off and collect more items. Finally, I really like the free rental of plastic crates for 14 days! Trouble free and eco friendly.

Find out how Men That Move compares to other Furniture Removalists

By far the best we’ve used

This is our third time using Men That Move and every time we have found them to be wonderful. We move around a lot and these are by far the best Removalists we’ve used. They are friendly, efficient and experienced and take great care - we have never had any breaks. The operation from booking to turning up and parking the truck has always run like clockwork. And the green boxes make the process a lot easier and safer than traditional cardboard boxes. Thanks Simon and team for another outstanding job!

Michael G.
Michael G.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Things couldn't have gone smoother

2 bed apartment move went very smoothly.
I went with these guys because of the eco boxes, but when I went to book the boxes I found no slots free to have the boxes delivered. However a few emails to their office and they arrange a special delivery just for me. The guys moving on the day were total pros and clearly took care not to damage my stuff. Would definitely recommend these guys.

A great experience

After A LOT of research I ended up booking these guys to move my 1 bedroom apartment, and I'm glad I did.
Moving is stressful at the best of times but Men That Move made the process so much easier. They are extremely well organised, professional and efficient.
Communication was fantastic the whole way through, care was taken with all of my belongings and the option for plastic moving boxes is absolutely genius. I had a 3 hour package booked and they were bang on time.
I hope I don't need to move again for a long time but wouldn't think twice about booking Men That Move again.

NG_Sydney
NG_SydneySydney, NSW

Excellent Service, Friendly and Professional

I have used Men That Move for two moves of apartment in Sydney.
Both moves went smoothly without issue.
The most recent move was a 2 bed apartment to another one.

The three man team done a great job, made good time and everything was moved without issue. The staff were all friendly and professional.

The service was also very flexible with me when I had an issue with the move after booking which I greatly appreciated and made something that could have been stressful into something that was easy.

The ability to use the Ecobox service included with the price was very helpful.
Can highly recommend.

samsyd8
samsyd8Sydney, NSW

Best removalists in Sydney!

Absolutely amazing service. Men That Move made our move the easiest and most stress free yet (and we've moved a lot!). They were especially considerate of moving our toddler's things into his new room first so he could have his normal midday nap on arrival. And they even built our furniture! Highly recommend.

Best movers we have EVER worked with!

Moved from a 2 bed apartment to a duplex but not an easy move as the guys had to lift everything down 3 flights of stairs, through the garden, down more stairs and then slightly up the hill to where the truck was parked- all in the pouring rain!!! The guys were on time, quick, polite, helpful, considerate and unpacking at the other end was super quick. The EcoBoxes they provide are also fantastic. Would highly highly recommend, they are worth every dollar for a stress free move!!

Awesome service as always

Always good service and love the free boxes for 2 weeks, makes a big difference when moving! Never had any bad experiences with any of the guys that come help with the move! Keep up the good work!

Dug
DugSydney, NSW

Professional and efficient

Bogdan and his team were the best movers we have had to date & we have moved a lot! They arrived on time, noted what had to be moved and the various exit points from our apartment block. Everything was moved carefully, with ease and in record time. We moved from a three bedroom apartment to a house a few kilometres away in under 5 hours. We had no breakages or scratches on the furniture....a first! I would highly recommend Men that move

Matthew C.
Matthew C.Sydney, NSW

Top Service!!!!

Apartment 2 bed. Difficult heritage 4 story building, security complex. These guys were awesome !!!! Very friendly, nothing a problem. Knocked move over in under 3 hours goods landed. Highly, recommend.

Highly recommend these guys - made for a worry free move

My move from Sydney to Brisbane was so painless. I cannot speak more highly of the initial comms with Men that Move when booking, the organising of the crates, the professionalism of the removalists on the pick up and drop off days - they were all so calm, friendly and they never made me feel concerned about anything. And all at a very reasonable cost

Hannah F
Hannah FSydney, NSW

Stellar service, couldn't be happier!

Kelly
Kelly

Awesome!

2 bedroom unit moving from Dulwich Hill to Stanmore. On time, super friendly , polite , no damage, super accommodating. Have used Men that Move before and will use again. Highly recommend.

Bec
BecSydney, NSW

Rushed away without finishing the 4 hours or the job

Overall the move was ok (two bedroom apartment) but they left in a hurry even though the minimum time hadn't run out and they didn't put my table back together properly.

Also, the free boxes they offered we're 100% unavailable, so it wasn't a real offer.

Great removals service

We moved a 2 bedroom house apartment from Annandale to Zetland. The flat in Annandale didn't have lifts and we we were on top floor. No damages, no issues, the boys came on time and finished with 10 minutes to go of the allocated time. Will recommend and use again.

Fantastic, professional, no hassle service

We moved across town from a big 2BR apt. The move included a quite long walking/moving distance. Very tiresome but they are extremely efficient. Fair quote and fair time consumption. 30 csqm truck filled and not a scratch or dent in the furniture. Complimentary eco boxes also helped a lot. Stopped by a public storage to pick up some loose items, they had it done before I finished the document!

Great service!!

Everything went smoothly - great communications, movers and box delivery and pick up were on time, the move was efficient with no damage or issues, and everyone was friendly and helpful to deal with. Much appreciated and highly recommended!

Catriona E
Catriona ESydney, NSW

Made moving easy!

We chose Men That Move to help us move from our two bedroom apartment recently based on the positive reviews on this site. The price was very fair for the level of service provided and well worth it.

On the day of the move the communication was excellent. We were given an estimated arrival time (which was accurate) that allowed us to plan our day accordingly. Our belongings were handled with care and the move itself was completed under the expected timeframe so we saved some money that we had expected to spend.

I would not hesitate to recommend Men That Move to others. They made a day that could have been very stressful, relatively stress free.

Vanessa Pegg
Vanessa PeggSydney, NSW

Fast. Efficient. Quality movers.

We had a two bedroom apartment, moving from Botany to Woolooware. Todd and Dane showed up on time, were fast, efficient and careful with all items. The move was completed in 4 hours. They were very lovely and friendly too.

Fantastic service! Highly recommend!!!

We had to move our beds, washing machine, fridge, couch etc into our new apartment right in the city and these guys were just great! We'd been left high and dry by another company we had booked the day before and Men That Move came to our rescue with their simple online booking. Showed up when they said they would, called us to let us know they were nearby, were quick and professional and just all around great. Definitely recommend to anyone making a move soon!

Highly Recommend

The guys at Men That Move did a seamless job. They moved my 2 bedroom unit firstly from Sydney to Nowra 6 months ago and did such a good job I arranged them again for my move back to Sydney. Their service both times has been impeccable from go to wo. The timely manner they do the move in and the care they take with the move all exceeded my expectations. I would highly recommend Men that Move any time and would use them again.

Andrew
Andrew

Good movers and the free box service is fantastic

GinaR
GinaRSydney, NSW

Best move ever

We’ve moved around quite often and can honestly say this was the best move we’ve ever had. Erik, Jayden, Bogdan and John were professional, polite, arrived on time and did an amazing job. They disassembled and reassembled all furniture and moved everything with care, yet were very efficient and didn’t waste any time. They were so fast the pizza we ordered hadn’t arrived by the time they had finished and left! Thanks MenThatMove - really great service. We also love the recyclable boxes.