Men That Move

Men That Move (page 3 of 14)

• Rates and Fees
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Timeliness
NG_Sydney

NG_SydneySydney, NSW

Excellent Service, Friendly and Professional

I have used Men That Move for two moves of apartment in Sydney.
Both moves went smoothly without issue.
The most recent move was a 2 bed apartment to another one.

The three man team done a great job, made good time and everything was moved without issue. The staff were all friendly and professional.

The service was also very flexible with me when I had an issue with the move after booking which I greatly appreciated and made something that could have been stressful into something that was easy.

The ability to use the Ecobox service included with the price was very helpful.
Can highly recommend.

samsyd8

samsyd8Sydney, NSW

Best removalists in Sydney!

Absolutely amazing service. Men That Move made our move the easiest and most stress free yet (and we've moved a lot!). They were especially considerate of moving our toddler's things into his new room first so he could have his normal midday nap on arrival. And they even built our furniture! Highly recommend.

Best movers we have EVER worked with!

Moved from a 2 bed apartment to a duplex but not an easy move as the guys had to lift everything down 3 flights of stairs, through the garden, down more stairs and then slightly up the hill to where the truck was parked- all in the pouring rain!!! The guys were on time, quick, polite, helpful, considerate and unpacking at the other end was super quick. The EcoBoxes they provide are also fantastic. Would highly highly recommend, they are worth every dollar for a stress free move!!

Awesome service as always

Always good service and love the free boxes for 2 weeks, makes a big difference when moving! Never had any bad experiences with any of the guys that come help with the move! Keep up the good work!

Dug

DugSydney, NSW

Professional and efficient

Bogdan and his team were the best movers we have had to date & we have moved a lot! They arrived on time, noted what had to be moved and the various exit points from our apartment block. Everything was moved carefully, with ease and in record time. We moved from a three bedroom apartment to a house a few kilometres away in under 5 hours. We had no breakages or scratches on the furniture....a first! I would highly recommend Men that move

Matthew C.

Matthew C.Sydney, NSW

Top Service!!!!

Apartment 2 bed. Difficult heritage 4 story building, security complex. These guys were awesome !!!! Very friendly, nothing a problem. Knocked move over in under 3 hours goods landed. Highly, recommend.

Highly recommend these guys - made for a worry free move

My move from Sydney to Brisbane was so painless. I cannot speak more highly of the initial comms with Men that Move when booking, the organising of the crates, the professionalism of the removalists on the pick up and drop off days - they were all so calm, friendly and they never made me feel concerned about anything. And all at a very reasonable cost

Hannah F

Hannah FSydney, NSW

Stellar service, couldn't be happier!

Kelly

Kelly

Awesome!

2 bedroom unit moving from Dulwich Hill to Stanmore. On time, super friendly , polite , no damage, super accommodating. Have used Men that Move before and will use again. Highly recommend.

Bec

BecSydney, NSW

Rushed away without finishing the 4 hours or the job

Overall the move was ok (two bedroom apartment) but they left in a hurry even though the minimum time hadn't run out and they didn't put my table back together properly.

Also, the free boxes they offered we're 100% unavailable, so it wasn't a real offer.

Great removals service

We moved a 2 bedroom house apartment from Annandale to Zetland. The flat in Annandale didn't have lifts and we we were on top floor. No damages, no issues, the boys came on time and finished with 10 minutes to go of the allocated time. Will recommend and use again.

Fantastic, professional, no hassle service

We moved across town from a big 2BR apt. The move included a quite long walking/moving distance. Very tiresome but they are extremely efficient. Fair quote and fair time consumption. 30 csqm truck filled and not a scratch or dent in the furniture. Complimentary eco boxes also helped a lot. Stopped by a public storage to pick up some loose items, they had it done before I finished the document!

Great service!!

Everything went smoothly - great communications, movers and box delivery and pick up were on time, the move was efficient with no damage or issues, and everyone was friendly and helpful to deal with. Much appreciated and highly recommended!

Catriona E

Catriona ESydney, NSW

Made moving easy!

We chose Men That Move to help us move from our two bedroom apartment recently based on the positive reviews on this site. The price was very fair for the level of service provided and well worth it.

On the day of the move the communication was excellent. We were given an estimated arrival time (which was accurate) that allowed us to plan our day accordingly. Our belongings were handled with care and the move itself was completed under the expected timeframe so we saved some money that we had expected to spend.

I would not hesitate to recommend Men That Move to others. They made a day that could have been very stressful, relatively stress free.

Vanessa Pegg

Vanessa PeggSydney, NSW

Fast. Efficient. Quality movers.

We had a two bedroom apartment, moving from Botany to Woolooware. Todd and Dane showed up on time, were fast, efficient and careful with all items. The move was completed in 4 hours. They were very lovely and friendly too.

Ellen Ripley

Ellen Ripleyasked

Looking for a reliable removalist in Perth WA with an XL truck. Any suggestions greatly appreciated

Jamie R

Jamie Rasked

I need to move house on the weekend of the 29th February from Sydney to East Gosford. The destination address has limited access private steep driveway with low wires 3.6m. I have a small fleet of tip trucks and drivers. I was thinking we would need a large truck and a smaller pantech with a tailgate lifter for my 450kg safe as well as being able to run smaller loads up to the house from the larger truck. I could supplement the smaller pantech with my smaller tippers also to run loads up the driveway. I could also hire the smaller pantech if you guys dont have one. There is a large carpark next to playing fields just down the road we could use for the transition. Give me a call to discuss Regards, Jamie Ross 0421338148

Tania H

Tania Hasked

Wanting a quote pls to move 4kms. Muscles & transport needed.
Cheers