Men That Move

Men That Move (page 4 of 14)

• Rates and Fees
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Timeliness

Fantastic service! Highly recommend!!!

We had to move our beds, washing machine, fridge, couch etc into our new apartment right in the city and these guys were just great! We'd been left high and dry by another company we had booked the day before and Men That Move came to our rescue with their simple online booking. Showed up when they said they would, called us to let us know they were nearby, were quick and professional and just all around great. Definitely recommend to anyone making a move soon!

Highly Recommend

The guys at Men That Move did a seamless job. They moved my 2 bedroom unit firstly from Sydney to Nowra 6 months ago and did such a good job I arranged them again for my move back to Sydney. Their service both times has been impeccable from go to wo. The timely manner they do the move in and the care they take with the move all exceeded my expectations. I would highly recommend Men that Move any time and would use them again.

Andrew
Andrew

Good movers and the free box service is fantastic

GinaR
GinaRSydney, NSW

Best move ever

We’ve moved around quite often and can honestly say this was the best move we’ve ever had. Erik, Jayden, Bogdan and John were professional, polite, arrived on time and did an amazing job. They disassembled and reassembled all furniture and moved everything with care, yet were very efficient and didn’t waste any time. They were so fast the pizza we ordered hadn’t arrived by the time they had finished and left! Thanks MenThatMove - really great service. We also love the recyclable boxes.

Best removalists

I would highly recommend Men that Move, they are professional, reliable and accommodating.
Moved 2bdrm to an apartment, they guys worked quickly and nothing was damaged. The ECO boxes are genius!

Fantastic service - highly recommended

I had my possessions moved from Forest Lodge to Rosebery, with 6 months storage in between. Everything ran very smoothly; excellent communication, reasonable price, no damage. The movers were very helpful and disassembled and reassembled my bed and sofa. Would definitely use this company again.

Molly S
Molly SSydney

Great removalists - low fuss and very efficient

Moved out of a small two-bedroom flat in the Inner West to the Hills District. The company was great - the staff arrived on time; negotiated the lack of street parking really well; were polite and efficient; and careful with our things, bringing them down three flights of stairs quickly and safely. Definitely the least fuss I've had in moving! I'd recommend them and will use the company again.

Dream 'removal' Team

Bogdan, Corey and John showed up at 7am to relocate us from a two bedroom apartment, by 11:10am they were leaving my new address and I was left blown away at how fast and hard they worked. Can't recommenced them enough!.

Annabelle
AnnabelleCaringbah

Friendly, fast and super careful

Effecient, careful and friendly

Moving out of home into a single bedroom apartment. The move was a small but difficult one up a tight spiral stairwell. They boys were very careful and effecient in moving my belongings. They turned up on time to the minute and were never bludging or stalling around trying to clock up the hours. Highly reccomend and will be using them again in the future.

Jess U
Jess USydney

Great removalists - hardworking, friendly and professional

I used Men That Move to move a one bedroom apartment on the Lower North Shore.

They were the best removalists I've used so far. They were careful with my things, friendly and respectful. Definitely a far cry from some of the rude, unprofessional removalists I've had before who couldn't care less about respecting my things and struggled to lift medium sized boxes!

They arrived on time, moved all my stuff easily, and the entire job took less than two hours. Highly recommended!

VinBoston
VinBostonSydney

Efficient and hard working

We used men that move for our recent move from a 3 bedroom house. We booked a truck and 3 movers.
The team turned up on time. They were friendly and did a walk around to survey the items first and then got to work.
They were fit and strong so that the move was efficient and they took care with our items. We had some fragile furniture which they handled with care.
The access was difficult at the new house and the team really worked hard at this end.
I would definitely use this company again

Tim Fletcher
Tim Fletcher

Highly recommended

Men That Move provided an exceptional level of organisation, efficiency, professionalism and value. They turned up right on time, had a great attitude and moved us into our 2 bedder unit super really quickly. I simply could not recommend this removalist team enough.

The Best!

Hands down the BEST company and people to deal with. We have moved numerous times and used agencies, or the cheapest advertised hourly rate (which worked out more expensive). Their pricing was extremely competitive and the service was outstanding. Assistance with furniture layout, quick and efficient, friendly and professional workers. Highly recommend and will use again!

Highly recommend these removalists

I moved from a one bedroom apartment to another one bedroom apartment in the inner west of Sydney. Both ends were a bit difficult re access (small lifts, stairs, in busy areas) but my removalists did not have any issues with this at all. They were fast, super friendly, had all the right equipment.
The booking process was also efficient and easy. I used the eco box deal which made the packing and moving experience much less painful.
I would really recommend this business

Ellen Ripley
Ellen Ripleyasked

Looking for a reliable removalist in Perth WA with an XL truck. Any suggestions greatly appreciated

Jamie R
Jamie Rasked

I need to move house on the weekend of the 29th February from Sydney to East Gosford. The destination address has limited access private steep driveway with low wires 3.6m. I have a small fleet of tip trucks and drivers. I was thinking we would need a large truck and a smaller pantech with a tailgate lifter for my 450kg safe as well as being able to run smaller loads up to the house from the larger truck. I could supplement the smaller pantech with my smaller tippers also to run loads up the driveway. I could also hire the smaller pantech if you guys dont have one. There is a large carpark next to playing fields just down the road we could use for the transition. Give me a call to discuss Regards, Jamie Ross 0421338148

Tania H
Tania Hasked

Wanting a quote pls to move 4kms. Muscles & transport needed.
Cheers