Men That Move

See the Best Furniture Removalists in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Men That Move

I had the absolute worst experience with that company in Jun 2020

Rates and Fees
Job Satisfaction
LexSydney

Broke my items then tried to hide it by wrapping it in a blanket

I moved with this company a few weeks ago. I was told they were employees and not contractors. When they turned up they gave me a business card for a different company??? Anyway I heard a loud bang I looked outside and saw that the guy dropped my things. He came to the door not saying anything and damaged items were wrapped in a blanket. Then I confronted him and he said it was not broken. Well it was broken beyond repair about $300 worth of damage. Very untrustworthy people. Steer clear if you value your property.

Damien C.Men That MoveSend a private message
Lex

Well you have to prove you were a customer to get things published on this site. I provided my receipt so you can assume all you want but this happened.

Damien C.Men That MoveSend a private message

Ellen Ripley
Ellen Ripleyasked

Looking for a reliable removalist in Perth WA with an XL truck. Any suggestions greatly appreciated

Jamie R
Jamie Rasked

I need to move house on the weekend of the 29th February from Sydney to East Gosford. The destination address has limited access private steep driveway with low wires 3.6m. I have a small fleet of tip trucks and drivers. I was thinking we would need a large truck and a smaller pantech with a tailgate lifter for my 450kg safe as well as being able to run smaller loads up to the house from the larger truck. I could supplement the smaller pantech with my smaller tippers also to run loads up the driveway. I could also hire the smaller pantech if you guys dont have one. There is a large carpark next to playing fields just down the road we could use for the transition. Give me a call to discuss Regards, Jamie Ross 0421338148

Tania H
Tania Hasked

Wanting a quote pls to move 4kms. Muscles & transport needed.
Cheers