Men That Move

See the Best Furniture Removalists in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Men That Move

I had the absolute worst experience with that company in Jun 2020

Kat G.
Kat G.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Wouldn't use again

Very slow in loading truck, I've moved a lot and used different movers and these guys too a long time.

Scratched and dented walls, at my new place. Main guy came back to plaster and was supposed to come back to paint but never did.

Damaged an antique sideboard (assume sideboard went into the wall - this came from a deceased grandparent so very upset to see it handled without care).

Moving again and will not be using them because of our last experience.

LexSydney

Broke my items then tried to hide it by wrapping it in a blanket

I moved with this company a few weeks ago. I was told they were employees and not contractors. When they turned up they gave me a business card for a different company??? Anyway I heard a loud bang I looked outside and saw that the guy dropped my things. He came to the door not saying anything and damaged items were wrapped in a blanket. Then I confronted him and he said it was not broken. Well it was broken beyond repair about $300 worth of damage. Very untrustworthy people. Steer clear if you value your property.

Damien C.Men That MoveSend a private message
Lex

Well you have to prove you were a customer to get things published on this site. I provided my receipt so you can assume all you want but this happened.

Damien C.Men That MoveSend a private message
Furniture Removalists

Find out how Men That Move compares to other Furniture Removalists

Leon
LeonSydney, NSW

Not what I expected...

Positive: fair price, free packing boxes (promotion).
Negative: appeared later than the promised time window, weren't particularly careful, result - most of our furniture, including my Herman Miller chair ($1K+ RRP) got damaged in some way.
Beware of paying by card - they asked me to enter my card details manually in a web browser on their handheld device, which involved entering my CVV in a box that doesn't hide entered information, which means that all the card information could be easily compromised.

Elysdon
ElysdonSydney

Not happy.

Ellen Ripley
Ellen Ripleyasked

Looking for a reliable removalist in Perth WA with an XL truck. Any suggestions greatly appreciated

Jamie R
Jamie Rasked

I need to move house on the weekend of the 29th February from Sydney to East Gosford. The destination address has limited access private steep driveway with low wires 3.6m. I have a small fleet of tip trucks and drivers. I was thinking we would need a large truck and a smaller pantech with a tailgate lifter for my 450kg safe as well as being able to run smaller loads up to the house from the larger truck. I could supplement the smaller pantech with my smaller tippers also to run loads up the driveway. I could also hire the smaller pantech if you guys dont have one. There is a large carpark next to playing fields just down the road we could use for the transition. Give me a call to discuss Regards, Jamie Ross 0421338148

Tania H
Tania Hasked

Wanting a quote pls to move 4kms. Muscles & transport needed.
Cheers