Men That Move

See the Best Furniture Removalists in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Men That Move

I had the absolute worst experience with that company in Jun 2020

Bec
BecSydney, NSW

Rushed away without finishing the 4 hours or the job

Overall the move was ok (two bedroom apartment) but they left in a hurry even though the minimum time hadn't run out and they didn't put my table back together properly.

Also, the free boxes they offered we're 100% unavailable, so it wasn't a real offer.

• Incentivised Review No
LexSydney

Broke my items then tried to hide it by wrapping it in a blanket

I moved with this company a few weeks ago. I was told they were employees and not contractors. When they turned up they gave me a business card for a different company??? Anyway I heard a loud bang I looked outside and saw that the guy dropped my things. He came to the door not saying anything and damaged items were wrapped in a blanket. Then I confronted him and he said it was not broken. Well it was broken beyond repair about $300 worth of damage. Very untrustworthy people. Steer clear if you value your property.

Damien C.Men That MoveSend a private message
Lex

Well you have to prove you were a customer to get things published on this site. I provided my receipt so you can assume all you want but this happened.

Damien C.Men That MoveSend a private message
Furniture Removalists

Find out how Men That Move compares to other Furniture Removalists

Dylan
Dylan

Fine removalists but free plastic boxes will scratch floors

The removalists are reasonable but you should know that plastic boxes provided can very easily scratch floorboards. We'd just had our floorboards redone before the move and as a result of using their boxes I keep finding small scratches around our place. If you have floorboards you don't want scratched I'd recommend getting cardboard boxes and using someone else.

Lydia R
Lydia RSydney

Satisfactory

I booked our move from our 1 bedroom apartment into storage online. Despite receiving an e-mail confirmation the movers didn't arrive. The problem was quickly resolved (with profuse apologies due to a computer error) and rectified and the move itself was completed that morning. I also agreed to paying 6 months upfront for storage (at a discounted rate), however, I was billed for monthly installments, when the invoice was sent through.
Men that move also recently moved our belongings to Dubbo, which went without any problems. The movers arrived on time and unpacked our belongings safely and efficiently.

Elle
ElleSydney

Could have been better. Disappointing experience

ArashSydney

It was OK, not good as the rating

Move a 3 Brdroom unit to a house - short distance.

Positives:
- Very polite, friendly, on time, the green boxes are fantastic, hard working

Negatives:
- Two items were damaged, one seriously.

All positives great, however what matters at the end is the delivery of the items safely. Without that, others matter less!

Arash

After a long process, their insurance came handy and replaced the main item. Of course, It took nearly 9 months due to the shipping from Italy.

I should give them the credit for that.

chankaryi
chankaryiSydney, NSW

Late arrival but were on time at the estimated time re-scheduled

Booking made for 12:30pm with the expectation that they would arrive between 12 and 2pm. Driver called at 12 to tell me that they were still on their first job. Estimated arrival at 3:30pm. The truck was therefore 1.5 hours late, which made my move very difficult considering the travel time in peak hour traffic.
Both the removalists were very polite, young men- however I did have concerns with their choices as they were drinking Pure Blonde beers when they arrived for the move.

Furniture Removalists

Find out how Men That Move compares to other Furniture Removalists

Ellen Ripley
Ellen Ripleyasked

Looking for a reliable removalist in Perth WA with an XL truck. Any suggestions greatly appreciated

Jamie R
Jamie Rasked

I need to move house on the weekend of the 29th February from Sydney to East Gosford. The destination address has limited access private steep driveway with low wires 3.6m. I have a small fleet of tip trucks and drivers. I was thinking we would need a large truck and a smaller pantech with a tailgate lifter for my 450kg safe as well as being able to run smaller loads up to the house from the larger truck. I could supplement the smaller pantech with my smaller tippers also to run loads up the driveway. I could also hire the smaller pantech if you guys dont have one. There is a large carpark next to playing fields just down the road we could use for the transition. Give me a call to discuss Regards, Jamie Ross 0421338148

Tania H
Tania Hasked

Wanting a quote pls to move 4kms. Muscles & transport needed.
Cheers