Men That Move

Men That Move

See the Best Furniture Removalists in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Men That Move

• Rates and Fees
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Timeliness
Kat G.
Kat G.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Wouldn't use again

Very slow in loading truck, I've moved a lot and used different movers and these guys too a long time.

Scratched and dented walls, at my new place. Main guy came back to plaster and was supposed to come back to paint but never did.

Damaged an antique sideboard (assume sideboard went into the wall - this came from a deceased grandparent so very upset to see it handled without care).

Moving again and will not be using them because of our last experience.

• Rates and Fees
  • Job Satisfaction
Shireen
ShireenMelbourne

Good solid professional job

Bogdan moved my items from storage into a one bedroom apartment in Sydney. He was polite and professional and got the job done in a timely manner and made the experience as stress-free as possible. I always use Men That Move.

• Incentivised Review No
Kelly
Kelly

Awesome!

2 bedroom unit moving from Dulwich Hill to Stanmore. On time, super friendly , polite , no damage, super accommodating. Have used Men that Move before and will use again. Highly recommend.

• Incentivised Review No
Leon
LeonSydney, NSW

Not what I expected...

Positive: fair price, free packing boxes (promotion).
Negative: appeared later than the promised time window, weren't particularly careful, result - most of our furniture, including my Herman Miller chair ($1K+ RRP) got damaged in some way.
Beware of paying by card - they asked me to enter my card details manually in a web browser on their handheld device, which involved entering my CVV in a box that doesn't hide entered information, which means that all the card information could be easily compromised.

Furniture Removalists

Find out how Men That Move compares to other Furniture Removalists

reinrab
reinrab

Hassle free move

The guys moved me from a 3br top floor apartment to a 4 Br house an hour away with relative ease.
They had some initial concerns the truck wasn't large enough - but with some of excellent packing were able to get almost everything in (only small items which could be transported by car were left).
They arrived bang on time at 7:30am, and we're done by 4pm. It was a long day but the boys never stopped. I'd recommend them.
No breakages. And a pleasure to deal with.

Elysdon
ElysdonSydney

Not happy.

Michelle
MichelleSydney

Brilliant!!

These guys were great. Had read all the reviews and thought I'd give them try. Extremely efficient, professional and overall nice guys. The use of the boxes was a great idea as you're not left with a mess of cardboard and tape after the move. Brilliant idea, and brilliant service. Thank you!

MartyM
MartyMSydney

Have used twice, will use again.

Got it all in - Phew!

We had to pack up a 4/5 bedroom house and my father insisted on a truck size smaller than I liked. We were all very worried about getting everything in but the guys worked really hard and got everything in safely and packed well. They worked really hard and were very professional. Would happily hire them again.
Fast, reliable, professional.

Furniture Removalists

Find out how Men That Move compares to other Furniture Removalists

Zaheer
ZaheerSydney

friendly professional service

Great couple if gentlemen. The green boxes are great. They are plastic and easily stacked so you can safely store items. No tape needed so if you need something its very easy to openbtue box.

and flat fee structure very much appreciated. No worries about back to base.

Would definetly use them again.
plastic boxes supplied and picked up. flat fee.

Ellen Ripley
Ellen Ripleyasked

Looking for a reliable removalist in Perth WA with an XL truck. Any suggestions greatly appreciated

Jamie R
Jamie Rasked

I need to move house on the weekend of the 29th February from Sydney to East Gosford. The destination address has limited access private steep driveway with low wires 3.6m. I have a small fleet of tip trucks and drivers. I was thinking we would need a large truck and a smaller pantech with a tailgate lifter for my 450kg safe as well as being able to run smaller loads up to the house from the larger truck. I could supplement the smaller pantech with my smaller tippers also to run loads up the driveway. I could also hire the smaller pantech if you guys dont have one. There is a large carpark next to playing fields just down the road we could use for the transition. Give me a call to discuss Regards, Jamie Ross 0421338148

Tania H
Tania Hasked

Wanting a quote pls to move 4kms. Muscles & transport needed.
Cheers