Men That Move

Men That Move

See the Best Furniture Removalists in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Men That Move

Shireen
ShireenMelbourne

Good solid professional job

Bogdan moved my items from storage into a one bedroom apartment in Sydney. He was polite and professional and got the job done in a timely manner and made the experience as stress-free as possible. I always use Men That Move.

Kelly
Kelly

Awesome!

2 bedroom unit moving from Dulwich Hill to Stanmore. On time, super friendly , polite , no damage, super accommodating. Have used Men that Move before and will use again. Highly recommend.

Bec
BecSydney, NSW

Rushed away without finishing the 4 hours or the job

Overall the move was ok (two bedroom apartment) but they left in a hurry even though the minimum time hadn't run out and they didn't put my table back together properly.

Also, the free boxes they offered we're 100% unavailable, so it wasn't a real offer.

reinrab
reinrab

Hassle free move

The guys moved me from a 3br top floor apartment to a 4 Br house an hour away with relative ease.
They had some initial concerns the truck wasn't large enough - but with some of excellent packing were able to get almost everything in (only small items which could be transported by car were left).
They arrived bang on time at 7:30am, and we're done by 4pm. It was a long day but the boys never stopped. I'd recommend them.
No breakages. And a pleasure to deal with.

Dylan
Dylan

Fine removalists but free plastic boxes will scratch floors

The removalists are reasonable but you should know that plastic boxes provided can very easily scratch floorboards. We'd just had our floorboards redone before the move and as a result of using their boxes I keep finding small scratches around our place. If you have floorboards you don't want scratched I'd recommend getting cardboard boxes and using someone else.

Lydia R
Lydia RSydney

Satisfactory

I booked our move from our 1 bedroom apartment into storage online. Despite receiving an e-mail confirmation the movers didn't arrive. The problem was quickly resolved (with profuse apologies due to a computer error) and rectified and the move itself was completed that morning. I also agreed to paying 6 months upfront for storage (at a discounted rate), however, I was billed for monthly installments, when the invoice was sent through.
Men that move also recently moved our belongings to Dubbo, which went without any problems. The movers arrived on time and unpacked our belongings safely and efficiently.

Elle
ElleSydney

Could have been better. Disappointing experience

ArashSydney

It was OK, not good as the rating

Move a 3 Brdroom unit to a house - short distance.

Positives:
- Very polite, friendly, on time, the green boxes are fantastic, hard working

Negatives:
- Two items were damaged, one seriously.

All positives great, however what matters at the end is the delivery of the items safely. Without that, others matter less!

Arash

After a long process, their insurance came handy and replaced the main item. Of course, It took nearly 9 months due to the shipping from Italy.

I should give them the credit for that.

chankaryi
chankaryiSydney, NSW

Late arrival but were on time at the estimated time re-scheduled

Booking made for 12:30pm with the expectation that they would arrive between 12 and 2pm. Driver called at 12 to tell me that they were still on their first job. Estimated arrival at 3:30pm. The truck was therefore 1.5 hours late, which made my move very difficult considering the travel time in peak hour traffic.
Both the removalists were very polite, young men- however I did have concerns with their choices as they were drinking Pure Blonde beers when they arrived for the move.

Michelle
MichelleSydney

Brilliant!!

These guys were great. Had read all the reviews and thought I'd give them try. Extremely efficient, professional and overall nice guys. The use of the boxes was a great idea as you're not left with a mess of cardboard and tape after the move. Brilliant idea, and brilliant service. Thank you!

MartyM
MartyMSydney

Have used twice, will use again.

Got it all in - Phew!

We had to pack up a 4/5 bedroom house and my father insisted on a truck size smaller than I liked. We were all very worried about getting everything in but the guys worked really hard and got everything in safely and packed well. They worked really hard and were very professional. Would happily hire them again.
Fast, reliable, professional.

Zaheer
ZaheerSydney

friendly professional service

Great couple if gentlemen. The green boxes are great. They are plastic and easily stacked so you can safely store items. No tape needed so if you need something its very easy to openbtue box.

and flat fee structure very much appreciated. No worries about back to base.

Would definetly use them again.
plastic boxes supplied and picked up. flat fee.

Ellen Ripley
Ellen Ripleyasked

Looking for a reliable removalist in Perth WA with an XL truck. Any suggestions greatly appreciated

Jamie R
Jamie Rasked

I need to move house on the weekend of the 29th February from Sydney to East Gosford. The destination address has limited access private steep driveway with low wires 3.6m. I have a small fleet of tip trucks and drivers. I was thinking we would need a large truck and a smaller pantech with a tailgate lifter for my 450kg safe as well as being able to run smaller loads up to the house from the larger truck. I could supplement the smaller pantech with my smaller tippers also to run loads up the driveway. I could also hire the smaller pantech if you guys dont have one. There is a large carpark next to playing fields just down the road we could use for the transition. Give me a call to discuss Regards, Jamie Ross 0421338148

Tania H
Tania Hasked

Wanting a quote pls to move 4kms. Muscles & transport needed.
Cheers