Men That Move

Men That Move

See the Best Furniture Removalists in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Men That Move

• Rates and Fees
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Timeliness
ros
rosMurrumbidgee Region, NSW

Best Removalists in town!!

Finding Men That Move was the best discovery we’ve had in the moving process. We’ve used this company 4 or 5 times now as they are professional, efficient, timely and caring which is so helpful during the stressful time of moving. They offer a great range of services and boxes with your move. We will definitely be using Men That Move for future relocations. Thanks guys!

Rates and Fees
Job Satisfaction
Karen and Alan
Karen and AlanIllawarra, NSW

Excellent removalists!

Rates and Fees
Job Satisfaction

The best removalist in Sydney

It's my second time to use their service. They were very efficient. They came on time. Very effectively moved my 4 bedrooms house. They loved their jobs. You can tell they were enjoying their work. That's fantastic. Even though they had to walk up and down a steep driveway, they didn't make any noise but showed smile on their face.

They provided plastic boxes. That's another reason we picked them. It helped a lot in packing and unpacking.

I strongly recommend Men That Move.

Stef
Stef

Really good job

This is the second time I've used Men That Move and I was as pleased this time as the previous time. Communication with their office was quick, efficient and hassle free. Everything is made simple. No lengthy quote process, no hidden costs, the overall cost was WAY more reasonable than other companies. Bogdan and Sean did the move for me and were great - arrived on time, communicated their ETA, were very friendly and polite and careful with everything. Not a single broken or damaged item. I would 100% recommend this company and will be using them myself again next time.

Tanya
TanyaSydney, NSW

Best removalist in Sydney!

We moved from a 4 bedroom semi to a 2 bedroom apartment ! The boys were extremely helpful and Even stored all our stuff neatly! Was a 6 hour move and they did it with a breeze!

Mel
MelSydney, NSW

Such incredible service

3rd time using Men that move & always been a great service. Our latest move was 5bed house within the same suburb. The team were very organised, efficient & ran on time.

caesarmed
caesarmedSydney, NSW

Took the stress out of moving

Megan
MeganSydney, NSW

Outstanding service!

Can’t thank Men that Move enough for their outstanding service with our move. Bogdan and his team arrived on time,worked so fast,were so efficient and nothing was an issue.Highly recommend!

Second move with these guys!

One bed apartment, timing perfect , great company to deal with from start to finish, very professional and plenty of communication which is important when you’re stressing out ! Will use again in the future!

Jeremy
JeremyCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Excellent service once again, from a repeat customer

Fantastic in every respect

Best moving experience we’ve ever had. We moved from a heavily furnished three bedroom townhouse and the guys managed to get everything expertly into the truck when I thought there was no way it would all fit. We received a text message when they were 15mins away and the job took exactly 5 hours, which was the lower end of what we expected. The eco boxes provided for the move are a brilliant idea and meant so much less waste to dispose of when unpacking. Would 100% use this company next time we have to move.

Isha
Isha South East Queensland, QLD

Wouldn’t go anywhere else!

James and the guys who booked my movers where friendly, helpful and made sure to accomodate my requirements. The movers on both ends were awesome and took great care with our pieces and we’re not at all troubles to make sure I was happy with placements of all pieces, rearranging as I needed. I couldn’t be happier with the service, the price and the overall experience. Wouldn’t go anywhere else for my moving needs!
Thanks legends

Rachael S.
Rachael S.Sydney, NSW

Incredible moving team!!!

3 gents helped me move a 2 bedroom apartment and storage room, into a 3 Bedroom terrace.

Stairs, tricky hallways narrow archways were no trouble. The gents even helped collect the odds and ends. I happily left them working at the old property as I opened the new for them.

Polite, friendly, great communicators and fast. They got it all in the truck and into the new place in 4 hours. Wildly impressed! As a single woman moving there are horror stories - these are the good ones, no reservation at all.

KZH
KZHSydney, NSW

Made our move easy!

The Men that Move team were helpful from when I made the booking - the Eco-boxes were a great additional too. We moved from a house to a house a short distance away - on moving day the guys were on time, quick, helpful and left no damage.

Jay E.
Jay E.Sydney, NSW

Best removalists Ive ever used

Chris Connell and Leo were a dream team. They were efficient, and quick while exuding calm and professionalism. Took all the stress out of a potentially very stressful day. The plastic boxes are a game changer as well, cant recommend them highly enough.

Ellen Ripley
Ellen Ripleyasked

Looking for a reliable removalist in Perth WA with an XL truck. Any suggestions greatly appreciated

Jamie R
Jamie Rasked

I need to move house on the weekend of the 29th February from Sydney to East Gosford. The destination address has limited access private steep driveway with low wires 3.6m. I have a small fleet of tip trucks and drivers. I was thinking we would need a large truck and a smaller pantech with a tailgate lifter for my 450kg safe as well as being able to run smaller loads up to the house from the larger truck. I could supplement the smaller pantech with my smaller tippers also to run loads up the driveway. I could also hire the smaller pantech if you guys dont have one. There is a large carpark next to playing fields just down the road we could use for the transition. Give me a call to discuss Regards, Jamie Ross 0421338148

Tania H
Tania Hasked

Wanting a quote pls to move 4kms. Muscles & transport needed.
Cheers