Menai Blinds

Menai Blinds

See the Best Blind & Shutter Shops in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Menai Blinds? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

1.4

highly recommend company to deal with

I need some blinds so a friend recommend and the staff were so nice in they helped me choose the right fabric in describing my layout of my house and i'm so happy with them.the service was excellent and I will be letting my friends and family know that if they need blinds or security upgrade for there homes I will be saying to them go to menai blinds i couldn't recommend highly enough with there good honest service .

Brilliant Company to deal with

The staff helped me out greatly as I was selling my mothers house after she past away. They where prompt and chose fabric in stock so I could have it finished quickly. Couldn't recommend them highly enough.