Listing monitored by Men's Biz

Crazy fast shipping and impeccable online service

It was my first time buying a safety razor online and the website had many helpful guides and tips. I eventually bought a sample pack of razor blades, which was a brilliant idea that allowed me to try different blades at a really cheap price. I ordered online on Sunday and it arrived on Tuesday through the free express shipping option - just 2 days! I also got a free sample and the package gave me a note with extra tips on shaving with a dual edged safety razor. Absolutely amazing.

Men's BizMen's Biz

Thanks John. Great to hear everything ran smoothly for you.

Josh W.
Josh W.South East Queensland, QLD

Perfect items, shipped/received in 1.5 days, great customer service.

Ordered a number of items... fast, quick, efficient, helpful. Delivered in Brisbane in a day. Couple little quality samples too!

Very happy!

I bought the reuzel heavy grease pomade for my boyfriend, he is very happy with it! Only need to use a tiny bit at a time and keeps his Mohawk up for ages. Very satisfied, thank you!

Date PurchasedAugust 2020

Great Experience

My youngest Son purchased me a men's hot towel shave and haircut with beer and gift for Fathers Day 2020. I had always wanted a close cut shave at a Barber's but had never had the opportunity. My Barber, Kieran, did a fantastic job all round - best haircut in many years; but the shave was pure bliss. I will do it again. Ten out of ten for the Canberra store.
Regards
Bob

Beard mistakenly cut
Beard mistakenly cutKaleen 2617, ACT

Hair cuts are great but go somewhere else for a long beard

I'm disappointed with my beard trim. I had six months of beard growth gone in an instant despite my wishes and directions to maintain length but deal with stray hairs. 2 inches of growth was reduced to 2 cm in a few moments. The cut looks fine but is not at all what was explicitly requested before the cut began. I would highly recommend going to a barber who has a long beard if this is the style you are going for. I believe such a barber will be better suited to handling your requests.

Men's BizMen's Biz

I'm very sorry to hear that. If you can kindly email us at service@mensbiz.com.au to let us know the barber and/or store you visited, I will see that the feedback is passed on and the importance of clear communication stressed.

Headblade ATX Razor - Very Disappointing

I was happy with the service provided by Men's Biz Online Store; responsive and received my order within days.
However the product itself - the Headblade ATX Razor - has proved to be very disappointing. For the first two weeks or so worked well, but after that the blade unit began to separate from the main part of the device whilst in use; it did this multiple times after re-fitting the blade unit to the main body. Changed the blade unit; same result. What I effectively now have is a useless device and a bunch of spare blade units that can't be used with any other razor system, as far as I'm aware. Steer clear of this head razor; you're better off with a reliable disposable razor that you know will actually work.

david
davidSydney, NSW

disappointed

easy online site, fast delivery, competitiveprices, however,now stock brands that are a little too niche (upmarket)....still carries some popular brands but seems to be out of stock regularly......perhaps their marketing strategy is more upmarket in line with their stores......if i can use a competitor, i will.

MEGAN M.
MEGAN M.South East Queensland, QLD

WOW - what service

My teenage son asked for some skincare products and I stumbled across Men's Biz. The products were so easy to navigate through and the price is competitive. The range of products is extensive and so choices were abundant. We haven't tried the products yet, however, they have received good reviews. I ordered the products at lunchtime and received them the following morning - OUTSTANDING!

Chris
ChrisGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great customer service

Purchased some shaving soap, and couldn't believe it when it was delivered the very next day!
Kudos to Mens Biz and StarTrack

Wouldn't recommend...

Went for a haircut at the barbers in the royal arcade. I had paid for a 30 minute cut, but really all I got was a 10 minute cut and 20 minutes of very strange, pointless dribble from a barber who seemed more intent on cracking gags and telling stories than actually cutting hair. Not the best experience.

Impressed

Amazing quality product, great delivery time, great packaging and you can tell the company take pride in their work and appreciate their customers

Discernment at the finish line!

Find out how Men's Biz compares to other Beauty Product Retailers

Amazing service and Fast shipping.

The online store has so much to choose from. I was amazed when my parcel arrived so soon after i ordered it. Very efficent

TrevorAustralian Capital Territory

Perfect customer service

I am a Trumpers shaving products fan and regularly order them from Men's Biz. They have an easy to follow simple online order procedure and despatch products by express post at no charge! A truly customer focused service.

Mickey
MickeyBrisbane

Great products, Super Fast delivery

I've used these guys a couple of times now and they have turned into the only place I buy shaver gear from. Easy to use website, great products and Fast delivery with a low spend to qualify to get it for free. I would recommend to anyone that wants quality shaving gear.

Glenn S.
Glenn S.asked
Physical store

do you have a store in adelaide where i can purchase mitchells wool fat shaving puck.
please respond to [email address removed]

Men's BizMen's Biz

Hi Glenn, thanks for reaching out.

Apologies, we aren't able to respond to your email address as this information is removed by Product Review, so we can't see what it is.

Regarding your question, unfortunately, we don't have a store in Adelaide. However, feel free to visit our website www.mensbiz.com.au — we stock the Mitchell's Wool Fat shaving soap in a dish as well as the shaving soap refill. Express shipping is free over $50.

Please get in touch again if you have any further questions.

gabriele
gabrieleasked
Men's Biz

Where do I find a retailer in adelaide south australia for the go toob product?

Trevor

If this is available from Men’s Biz you can order online. They have a fantastic quick service. There is a store in Canberra but quite frankly it’s easier for me to order online and no parking fees!

Get an answer from our members and Men's Biz representatives