Verifiedmentalhealthacademy.com.au🏆 2024 Award

99% · 1,0970%

1,107 reviews
Paulette V.
Paulette V.

The 2024 "Substance Use Disorders" Summit - an invitation to learn from experts in the field of addiction

Wouldn't have believed it possible to learn so much in such a little an amount of time.
All ten sessions were both interesting and educational.....each one dealt with a different topic within the area of substance use disorders.
Every speaker was an expert in his/her own field.....that fact was clearly evident by the time each session was over.
Whoever organized the "2024 Substance Use Disorders" Summit did a wonderful job.
Thank you to the Mental Health Academy for the invitation to take part......a wonderful experience.
Theresa
Theresa

Addictions - a brave new world

All of your presenters brought new and exciting information to the mental health community. I learned a great deal and I have been doing this gig for 4 decades.
Rosalyn Garner
Rosalyn Garner

Evaluation of the Substance Use Disorders Summit

I was very satisfied with the trainings. I felt they were worthwhile and I felt I learned the necessary skills to implement the intervention. I gained a more positive attitude toward and increased confidence in working with clients with substance abuse problems. I am better able to recognize substance abuse problems, discuss the diagnosis with clients and initiate a treatment plan.
JPEnergizer
JPEnergizer2 posts

Pleased and thankful!

I was very pleased with the quality, presentation format and management of the recent Mental Health Academy Substance Use Disorder summit. I found each presenter to be quite knowledgeable and practiced in their visual and speaking presentation styles, using relevant and informative "slides," as well as having the question and answer portions at the end. I now positively anticipate future trainings, and for such a great price, I am informing my professional colleagues about the high quality, ease of instruction, and convenient format for Mental Health Academy trainings. Thank you!
Madeline K.
Madeline K.

Positive Professional Training

Wonderful, informative. I will be sharing some of what I learned with my colleagues. Teaching and content were key elements that kept me coming back.
Louisette
Louisette

Excellent Lifelong Learning Platform

The Mental Health Academy's 2024 Substance Use Disorders Summit was extremely informative, and provided cutting-edge knowledge & tools to support the ongoing work/research being done to address substance use disorders! The panel of renowned practitioners, researchers, educators and leaders made the learning experience priceless. I look forward to attending the next MHA Summit. Thank you again Mental Health Academy, for doing the work you do in supporting individuals, and communities across globe.
Sara R
Sara R

This is very worth your time!

I have been very impressed with the current research and quality of these presentations.
Aurelia
Aurelia

Great Education Opportunity

I was very happy that I was able to participate the Substance Use Disorder Summit this past weekend through MHA. Not only was this a great opportunity for me to gain education credit, but it was a great learning opportunity. I was impressed with the knowledge of each presenter I was able to be present. I was able to bring some of the knowledge I acquired back to my peers and share with them about the great experience.
Rob
Rob
  Fair Incentive

Well done

I'm most appreciative of the clear and concise format and knowledgeable professional trainers as a benefit to the conference.
Lauren
Lauren

Fantastic presenters and highly educational

Each presenter was great. I learned so much from each of the different speakers. I loved the set up of the entire summit and how easily accessible it was. Look forward to the next summit will definitely be attending again.
lovedsm
lovedsm2 posts

Easy and informative

KI love that we can watch at a later date. I feel the information is most current which is helpful
Nancy Morrell Lamey
Nancy Morrell Lamey

Pleasantly surprised

Relevant content and excellent presenters. I thought this experience would be more of a review and I was so pleased to hear new ideas and hope for the healing of our clients and communities.
Erica
Erica2 posts

Engaging and understanding

The collection of presentations were engaging and informative. I learned or was refreshed by all presented topics. I especially felt validated by the viewpoints of IFS and the WBAC presentations.
M. Stephens
M. Stephens

Great!

All course information was presented well. A wealth of information and knowledge was received. The ease of the platform on which it was presented was awesome in comparison to others.
Tanja Weddington
Tanja Weddington

Substance abuse summit

I enjoy how the summit is set up and I how regardless of where I would be I can attend. The speakers are all knowledgeable in their topics and able to explain things where those of us with minimal knowledge in a subject could understand and follow along. I al very satisfied with this summit and will definitely participate in this again
Barbara T
Barbara T

The experience was satisfying. I enjoyed a intellectual review of several facets of addiction counseling

The Summit was welcoming and engaging, with excellent presenters and thought-provoking material. The presenters were professional and easy to follow.
Education & Training Services

Find out how Mental Health Academy compares to other Education & Training Services

Jennifer Adams
Jennifer Adams

Learning about substance use and it's impact upon peoples lives!

My experiences with the two days Summit was extremely enlightening! Each of the 10 sessions helped me to learn how people lives are impacted by substances and most importantly how some people may use other things to replace substances. Understanding how many people do so within their culture or faiths to see seek relief from depression or seek euphoria were helpful information for me. As well, how culture, worldviews and upbringing can get in the way of the therapeutic relationship when helping people who use drugs. Each session was outstanding, excellent and helpful for my work as a professional counsellor. Thank you for offering this summit, it was well done and most helpful!
Jane Jamison
Jane Jamison

Mental Health Academy is the best

Mental Health Academy is an excellent place to learn and gain knowledge in various areas of counseling. The live webinars they provide are extremely relevant and interesting.
Joanne F.
Joanne F.

good summit

This is very useful information in the sessions and I really learned a lot, thank you
Becky Brannock
Becky Brannock2 posts

Another amazing summit!

This weekend I participated in the Substance Use Summit and it did not disappoint. This is the third summit that I've attended through MHA, with each of them being uniformly excellent. The quality of the presenters were also top-notch! Thanks, MHA, for providing informative, yet quality professional development opportunities! In appreciation, Becky Brannock, LPC from MO
Artemus
Artemus

An excellent way to spend your weekend...LEARNING!!!

Mental Health Academy provided an Excellent summit. All of the presenters were OUTSTANDING as imparted so much useful information regarding the subject matter. They grasped my attention and inquisitiveness throughout each session. A break were provided after each session I didn't get tired. The Moderator did an EXCELLENT job preparing the audience for what was to come. I was overwhelmed in a positive way in regard to all of the information that I mentally ingested and carried those thoughts home at the end of the day. Participants were from everywhere and MHA did a GREAT job of paying attention to detail and being on top of the "IT" stuff. I will definitely participate again without a doubt!!!
sandy s.
sandy s.

Online professional development at its best

Excellent variety and convenient with online option! Wonderful! Thank you
Ellen K Tannen
Ellen K Tannen2 posts

Knowledge is Power!

This is my 2nd Mental Health Academy. Once again, so thrilled with everything offered.
Wonderful speakers sharing generously of their insight, knowledge and wisdom. And the icing on the cake... the ceu benefit.
A great big thank you to all...I look forward to the next one!
Jack H.
Jack H.Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Extremely pertinent for todays challenges facing many individuals, families and organizations world wide

The 2024 Mental Health Academy was an excellent learning opportunity. All the topics , presenters and organizers were all very professional. The topic was very relevant as it is a major issue facing societies all over the world. Once again a great job and looking forward to next years event.
Valerie W.
Valerie W.

Attendance at the Mental Health Academy 2024 Substance Use Disorders Summit

Mental Health Academy did a wonderful job at presenting the 2024 Substance Use Disorders Summit, I was very satisfied with the presenters, and I am so thankful to the academy.
Pirmin
Pirmin

Really Impressed

Interesting, engaged, and passionate speakers, presented a lot of information and huge sum of perspective.

Denise P.
Denise P.

Top quality continuing education

The 2024 Substance Use Disorders Summit was outstanding. The experts were top-notch, engaging and informative. The Mental Health Summit provides high quality and cutting edge programs. I plan to incorporate some of the material presented into my practice.
Patricia F
Patricia F

MH Academy Summit

A variety of information presented by highly qualified professionals sharing their expertise and helpful strategies.
Patricia
Patricia

Excellent training and overall experience

Excellent presentations with highly competent presenters and a great value
K. Pratt
K. Pratt

Behavior Adjustment Matrix

I am overwhelmed with joy from this weekend’s Mental Health Academy presentation. Thank goodness for the wealth of knowledge learned from this charitable event, I paln to apply the rational emotive evidence-based modules within my paradigm of behavioral adjustment matrix (BAM). Continued education has been a challenge for me lately due to busy work and mental health requirements; yet, Greg and presenters provided a resort experience that made this academia therapeutic.
Maggie Johnson
Maggie Johnson

I look forward to this every year!

The trainings were very educational, and they offered free CEs!
Traci J W.
Traci J W.

Mental Health Academy did it again!

The Mental Health Academy did it again! Another successful summit. I enjoy participating in their live events. They are conveniently scheduled throughout a weekend and never fail to provide amazing presenters and up to date information and guidance to our Mental Health community!
angmarie
angmarie

awesome first time experience

awesome first time experience the only thing is when chatting comments they should be monitored when the black woman presented the chatting became negative other wise I learned so much
Kris
Kris

Outstanding Summit!

This was an amazing experience. Every speaker was fantastic. The sign up process and ability to access the site and each individual lecture was easy. Slides were posted and access to CEs were posted during the presentation. I can't say enough about how excellent the speakers were and this event was well run and well organized. Each presentation occurred on time, and ended on time. The MHA technical capability was superb, as there were over 1000 attendees at each presentation I attended. The chat was well run and questions well moderated. Thank you for this experience!
jcrhea
jcrhea

Always a great experience

Extremely easy to navigate, great communication, great price for summits, great content.
Mary Lassalle-Adams
Mary Lassalle-Adams

A Weekend Well Spent on Professional Development

I enjoyed attending the seminars during this summit. I am a Program Specialist with the Air Force and it has taken me out of direct counseling with helping services. I always come back to my counseling roots and value the opportunity to hear the great content and presenters at these summits. The presenters are all very well prepared, knowledgeable and passionate in their presentations. I always come away with learning something new and also have the opportunity to connect areas that I have gaps of knowledge in.

Faye
Faye

Keeps me updated on what is going on in the field

Acquiring CEU s can be challenging in this busy world! This format and valuable information about cutting edge topics is a life saver!
Dawn H.
Dawn H.

Inspiring and Educational

I attended my 1st conference through the Mental Health Academy. The speakers that presented were amazing. I learned so much and can’t wait to attend more.
Kristie
Kristie

Outstanding summit!

I greatly appreciate the ease at navigating the sessions; all presenters were prepared and organized. Overall, I felt the summit was extremely informative and sessions were applicable to the counseling field with relevant and updated information.
Linda B.
Linda B.

Well worth the time

Very Informative and excellent presentation for practitioners whether early career or years of experience.
Very interesting "seeing" various viewpoints from around the world.