Mercedes-Benz C-Class C180 Kompressor W203
Part of Mercedes-Benz C-Class 3.8

Mercedes-Benz C-Class C180 Kompressor W203 (2002-2007) Questions & Answers

Brand Manager for Mercedes-Benz? Claim your listing.
Jacques J.
Jacques J. · C180 Kompressor (2002-2007)

How to do service in gear box ?

Evie
Evie · C180 Kompressor (2002-2007)

About to buy an 2002 c180 kompressor, has been regularly serviced until 199,000, it has now done 209,000, anything I should be looking for when I go look at it?

Craig L.
Craig L. · C180 Kompressor (2002-2007)

Where do I get security code to reliable key fob

Tony LePage
Tony LePage · C180 Kompressor (2002-2007)

Irregular idle speed
Surging at idle and low revs/speed
anty thoughts anyone

Tony LePage
Tony LePage · C180 Kompressor (2002-2007)

2006 C180K
Surging at idle and low revs
irregular idle

masterline816
masterline816 · C180 Kompressor (2002-2007)

WDC2030462R221292 vin number.
Plz tell me I am install new kompressor part number send me.

Patrick L.
Patrick L. · C180 Kompressor (2002-2007)

How to remove air condition compressor

Chris C.
Chris C. · C180 Kompressor (2002-2007)

mY C180 2002 Model 150000km suddenly developed a slipping auto transmission. Oil levels are fine. Is there any alternative to a replacement transmission?

Jim
Jim

Hi I just wanted to know how long since you had the transmission serviced , just like the engine the transmission needs servicing

Chris C.

I don't know. We have owned the car for 12 months and it has not been serviced in that time.

Buck
Buck · C180 Kompressor (2002-2007)

how do I remove the right hand indicator mirror to change bulb

Len
Len

Hi, hope you get it solved. From reading some of the reviews in anticipation of purchasing, it appears like Merc have prob gone into the spare parts and service business to extort their customers with bad service/oh at least we tried syndrome; otherwise I'd have to believe all the good or fake reviews. Best of luck.

Babagoni
Babagoni  · C180 Kompressor (2002-2007)

What is the normal temperature of c class kompressor 180

Gumshoe
Gumshoe

runs high that model all do.

Dees
Dees

80 DEG.

JEFF
JEFF · C180 Kompressor (2002-2007)

My car always down while driving. The light pamel is on but no sound when switch on start. Need to disconnect battery charging to reset and fit back. Then can start. Pls help me to solve the problem car down/off.

Tom N.
Tom N.

Could it be the automatic economic mode turn on. Can be seen with a green A icon near the odometer. What this does is it will calculate for fuel saving and effectively turn off engine when car is idling. To turn off need to push the button A near the tissue storage , or commonly for other cats the gear stick. If is not due to economic mode, then another suspect is battery. I am no expert but I have no problem with the car except beginning struggle with this economic mode on auto fuel efficiency turn on every time car starts.

Justin F.
Justin F. · C180 Kompressor (2002-2007)

Will 20 inch wheels fit Mercedes Kompressor 2003 model

don davey.
don davey.

I got 18s with low profiles, wish i hadn't. too rough !

Select a listing for your question
Mercedes-Benz C-Class C180 Kompressor W203 (2002-2007)

Extra Information

Brand Manager for Mercedes-Benz? Claim your listing.