45Mercedes-Benz C-Class

Mercedes-Benz C-Class Questions & Answers

Brand Manager for Mercedes-Benz? Claim your listing.
Zakariyya W.
Zakariyya W. · W203 (2000-2007)

What is the engine code on the 2005 Mercedes-Benz C200? Are they reliable?

Graham K
Graham K · C250 CDI (2011-2014)

I own a 2012 CDI 250 with108.000 Ks on clock great car but it has developed a small engine oil leak . I have had it checked . It is hard to find the source where it is coming from , I have cleaned the engine and it seems to stem from around the oil filter where it enters the block. any solution and cost to repair it.

bonjovis100
bonjovis100 · C250 CDI (2011-2014)

Just wondering my dashboard lights for ECO and Sports (red light) keeps going on and off and it swicthes from Sports mode to ECO while on low speed by itself from time to time. Could this be and electrical issue?

Jacques J.
Jacques J. · C180 Kompressor (2002-2007)

How to do service in gear box ?

Awantha D.
Awantha D. · C220 CDI (2007-2011)

I had an issue with coolant mix with oil on 2008 mercedes benz c220 cdi.

Awantha D.
Awantha D. · C220 CDI (2007-2011)

I had a issue with oil mixed with coolant

Vicky Australia
Vicky Australia · C250 CDI (2011-2014)

I have a 2011 C250 Mercedes and it is truly the best car I have ever driven. Very happy with it EXCEPT for the navigation system. It has been upgraded and back in a Mercedes dealer more times that I can count. When its good it s very good which is not very often. It goes "off road" and looses it totally. It could end un in the ocean, up the mountains, across national parks, you name it. When we drive back from Tassie it spends the next 3 to 4 days in Bass Strait. Eventually it finds itself again, until the next time. It frustrates me no end. Has any one else had similar experiences and did they fix it?

Evie
Evie · C180 Kompressor (2002-2007)

About to buy an 2002 c180 kompressor, has been regularly serviced until 199,000, it has now done 209,000, anything I should be looking for when I go look at it?

Craig L.
Craig L. · C180 Kompressor (2002-2007)

Where do I get security code to reliable key fob

Tony LePage
Tony LePage · C180 Kompressor (2002-2007)

Irregular idle speed
Surging at idle and low revs/speed
anty thoughts anyone

Tony LePage
Tony LePage · C180 Kompressor (2002-2007)

2006 C180K
Surging at idle and low revs
irregular idle

masterline816
masterline816 · C180 Kompressor (2002-2007)

WDC2030462R221292 vin number.
Plz tell me I am install new kompressor part number send me.

Patrick L.
Patrick L. · C180 Kompressor (2002-2007)

How to remove air condition compressor

Abdul O.
Abdul O. · Sedan (1994-2024)

I have a 2002 C180 Auto Elegance with 188,000 kms on the odometer.

What ideally should my pettol consumption be. 90 % urban driving.

Any other useful maintenance comments are welcome?

Dave
Dave

Google it! Shouldn't be above 11.5lt/km.
Service the transmission every 5yrs.
New 0w30 syn oil and filter every 5000km.
Check bushes and suspension every 50,000km.

Keith
Keith · Sedan (1994-2024)

handbrake cable mechanism pulled out of dash

Chris C.
Chris C. · C180 Kompressor (2002-2007)

mY C180 2002 Model 150000km suddenly developed a slipping auto transmission. Oil levels are fine. Is there any alternative to a replacement transmission?

Jim
Jim

Hi I just wanted to know how long since you had the transmission serviced , just like the engine the transmission needs servicing

Chris C.

I don't know. We have owned the car for 12 months and it has not been serviced in that time.

Buck
Buck · C180 Kompressor (2002-2007)

how do I remove the right hand indicator mirror to change bulb

Len
Len

Hi, hope you get it solved. From reading some of the reviews in anticipation of purchasing, it appears like Merc have prob gone into the spare parts and service business to extort their customers with bad service/oh at least we tried syndrome; otherwise I'd have to believe all the good or fake reviews. Best of luck.

Albert F.
Albert F. · C204 (2011-2015)

is it good to buy

Gumshoe

Purchased my 2014 Mercedes Silver W204 Coupe about 2+ years ago from a large Ford dealer in Brisbane for $22,500, was one owner, with logs and a mere 58K on the clock and in immaculate condition. Had it serviced on a regular basis by local authorised garage, now done 73K, had no problems probably due to such low milage and regular servicing. Since fitted top of range Kenwood 6.8" Carplay, HUD and black mags. A friend saw mine and has purchased same, I highly recommend this car.

Babagoni
Babagoni  · C180 Kompressor (2002-2007)

What is the normal temperature of c class kompressor 180

Gumshoe

runs high that model all do.

Dees
Dees

80 DEG.

don davey.
don davey. · C-Class

Hi all, when plugging my analyser into my 2003 c180 merc it reads "Fuel volume control circuit / open" any clues please.

Select a listing for your question
Mercedes-Benz C-Class

Extra Information

Brand Manager for Mercedes-Benz? Claim your listing.