Mercedes-Benz ML350

Mercedes-Benz ML350

See the Best Large / 7 Seater SUVs in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Mercedes-Benz? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

4.5
  • Comfort
Cassandra
CassandraGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great safe family car

Car has been great with very little mechanical issues to date . Great family car , spacious and safe. Great on diesel, plenty of room for all to be comfortable. Pull down cup holders for kids in back , good amount of storage with large boot area. Great to cart large items as seats all go down which have been able to move so much myself or pick up larger items due to space size when all seats at back are down .

Luna
LunaPerth, WA

Such a fabulous car

I love my ML350, that's so comfortable to drive, so safe and reliable. These cars are not made cheaply to sell for high price. The technology is amazing. Even when I wear a sunglasses and my eyes are off for a second or less for somewhere else, the car lets me know with a noise to warn me. When I drive for a longer distance I used to get very tired (even with Lexus SUV) but this car NEVER let me feel tired. I wonder what makes so different. Such a reliable great car which gives us a fabulous driving experience.