Merida Espresso 600

Merida Espresso 600

5.0 from 1 review

See the Best Road Bikes in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

RodNewlands Arm

Modern e bike

These seem well made and thought out. Only done a few trails but they have had no problems. We had some upgrades for dirt roads, comfort and taking our dogs with us. We have nice days out and getting exercise is a bonus. The range is well over 100 kms on the rail trails.

Done a couple of hundred kms now and nothing has gone wrong. Range is fantastic as is ease of operation.

Date PurchasedOct 2018

Tailendcharleyasked

I have suffered broken spokes on 3 separate occasions despite not riding on rough terrain, going over speed bumps fast and avoiding pot holes.
The bike is a Merida E Espresso 600.
Anyone encountered this or has any easy suggestions please?
Terry Smith

Rod

This is something I'd be going back to the dealer about for sure.

Tailendcharley

Unfortunately the bike is out of warranty...I have been in contact with them and after much research the only cure I have been able to find is to keep the tyre pressures at a constant 60 lbs per sq inch....we shall see

Get an answer from our members and Merida representatives