Meshki Questions & Answers

Gerri Z.
Gerri Z.

Hello! Are you planning to restock the Eliza dress in yellow in size S?

Meshki   DM

Hey lovely! Thanks so much for reaching out. At the moment, we have no plans for this item to be restocked. I do apologise! However, this does not mean it won't be subjected to change in the near future, While we do always attempt to re-stock popular styles, and we put in all repeat requests to our design team, we can’t guarantee that a style will always be restocked.

Lily B.
Lily B.

I’ve been looking through the size chart but still can’t find anyone with reviews that says how tall they are and how many lbs they are. Some clothes fit me in xs and some fit in s. Can u tell me based on my size what would fit me better? I’m 4’11 and 118 lbs should I order a small?
Also, if I ordered from final sale can I exchange the item for a difference size if it didn’t fit me?

Meshki   DM

Hey Lily! Thanks so much for reaching out. Most of our products run true to size so I would suggest going for your regular size however I believe a size small should fit fine.

Following, the terms and conditions of purchase, all final sale pieces are not eligible for an exchange or return. I can confirm that we do advertise this through a pop-up feature when purchasing and in the product description that there are no returns or exchanges.

Please let me know if you have any further questions!

Cim
Cim

Hi! I’m wondering when the Yvette dress in emerald will be restocked in XS and S??

Meshki   DM

Hey lovely! Thanks so much for reaching out. After taking a look at our stock levels I can confirm both sizes XS & S are in stock in the Yvette dress.

Rachel C.
Rachel C.

Hello,

Will the Kate mesh and nylon dress be restocked soon? I NEEED!!

Meshki   DM

Hey beauty! Thanks so much for reaching out. At the moment we have no plans to restock this one, however, we could bring this back in the near future! ❤️

I recommend signing up still to the products restock notifications, so then should it be restocked you will be emailed straight away

Lucy B.
Lucy B.

Hey ,
I was just wondering if the Angelique sayin cowl back maxi dress in the colour berry will be restocked in the near future ? Thankyou !!

Regina O.
Regina O.

Hi Meshki! I was wondering if/when the Veronica Strapless Mini Dress - Multi Bone in XS will be restocked? Thanks!

Aly B
Aly B

Wondering if the DEMETRIA
Plisse Halter Maxi Dress - Ivory will be restocked soon? Need a 3X!

Danielle H.
Danielle H.

Hi! I have a black tie wedding quickly approaching and I absolutely love the Harper dress in black. Will it be restocked soon and if so when?

Meshki   DM

Hey Danielle! Thanks so much for reaching out.

I can confirm the Harper dress is back in stock and would be perfect for your black tie wedding!

Georgia M
Georgia M

Hey meshki! I was just wondering when you are going to restock the Billie strapless dress in black in sizes xs/s? I would absolutely love to wear it to an event in a couple weeks!

Meshki   DM

Hey Georgia! Thanks so much for reaching out.

I recommend signing up still to the product restock notifications, so then should it be restocked you will be emailed straight away!

simona k.
simona k.

Hello, i would like to ask when will the white Melina dress in size S restock?

Meshki   DM

Hey Simona! Thanks so much for reaching out.
Unfortunately, this item is from an older collection which at the moment we do not have plans to restock! I am so sorry about that.

Aleesha B
Aleesha B

Are you planning on doing a restock of the Sydney dress in purple? Desperately after a medium

Meshki   DM

Hi Aleesha, At the moment we do not have plans for Sydney to come back in our Purple colour way! I am so sorry. She will be returning, but in some of our core shades and possibly some new ones.

Register your email so you are first to know when she is back, I am sure you will love the restock.

Eliza H.
Eliza H.

Hi, are you planning to restock the blue Sydney Dress in size xs or xxs?

Meshki   DM

Hi Eliza, Thank you for reaching out to us!

At this time, we do not have a restock planned for the Sydney in the cobalt blue shade. I am so sorry! We did however recently restock this style in some of our other popular colours, such as black and yellow!

We do have some other styles in the same colour if you want to have a look at those!

NICHA Diamante Cut Out Maxi Dress - Cobalt Blue
MACI Crepe Mini Dress - Cobalt Blue

Elena S.
Elena S.

Will there be a restock for the Darcy lavender dress anytime soon?

Meshki   DM

Hey Elena, We do not have a restock lined up for the DARCY in Lavender at this time, only then the black! I am so sorry.

We do however have some similar backless styles which you may love, feel free to check them out!

JADE Cowl Neck Backless Maxi Dress - Apricot
DORIT Slinky Backless Maxi Dress - Black
SABINE Backless Maxi Dress - Cream

Lola R.
Lola R.

Hi! Love the Nadia Green dress, just wondering when abouts in May you might be restocking it?

Meshki   DM

Hey Lola, NADIA in emerald should be coming hopefully around the middle to end of May.

We do not have a date set as this can change for a multitude of reasons, so please ensure you sign up to restock notifications!

Amber Baig

When In may do you think the Nadia and lemon in medium is coming:(

Meshki   DM

Hey Amber, At the moment we do not have a date set. These are subject to change, so we would hate to promise a date that we do not fulfil!

Ensure you are signed up to the restock notifications, and check socials as we will update everyone when NADIA returns.

Ethic P.
Ethic P.

Hi! Love the Nadia Lemon dress, just wondering when abouts in May you might be restocking it?

Meshki   DM

Hey Ethic, At the moment we do not have a date set. These are subject to change, so we would hate to promise a date that we do not fulfil!

Amber Baig

Hi when’s the Nadia dress in yellow coming back I need it for next month please?

Meshki   DM

Hey Amber, Everyone's favourite girl, Nadia is coming back in Lemon this May we hope!

At the moment, the date is subjected to change so we will try and have her online for you then, but we suggest registering to her restock so you do not miss out or remain updated if that changes!

Amber Baig

Hi I’m super sad I just logged on you only had one available I give up is there ever going to be enough stock?

Meshki   DM

Hi Amber, That would of been a restock of just one single item, due to a return.

A big restock is coming!

OUASTI c.
OUASTI c.

Hi! When will you be restocking the Nadia satin dress in Lemon? i have my prom on may 26th and i need the size medium? Thank you in advance.

Meshki   DM

Hey Quasti, Everyone's favourite girl, Nadia is coming back in Lemon this May we hope!

At the moment, the date is subjected to change so we will try and have her online for you before then, but we suggest registering to her restock so you do not miss out!

Hans D.
Hans D.

heyyy! when will the sidney dress in black be restocked?

Meshki   DM

Hey Hans, Sydney is returning and she will be available in Black.

Add her to your wishlist and sign up to the restock notifications. We hope to get her online this month, May or even June.

Alli
Alli

hi will you be restocking josephine crochet dress in small?

Meshki   DM

Hi Alli, Josephine Crochet Maxi Dress - White is coming back!

We hope to have her online around May-June, so make sure to keep her in your wishlist so you don't miss out.

Sophie C
Sophie C

Hi! Will you be restocking the yellow sydney straight neck slip maxi dress in s/m anytime before May 20th? Thanks

Meshki   DM

Hi Sophie, Sydney is returning and she is coming this May, yay!

I cannot confirm if it will be before the 20th, as the date is subjected to change! We recommend signing up to the restock notifications and adding her to your wishlist.

Katharine B
Katharine B

Hi, when will your sinead dress in blue xs be back in stock?? I need a dress by June 7 and have my eye on this one!

Meshki   DM

Hi Katharine, Our girl, Sinead is coming back we hope this month (May), or little later in June and in the Powder Blue colourway!

Make sure to add her to your wishlist so you are first to know when she is back online.

Get an answer from our members and Meshki representatives

Visit Official Website