1,190 reviews

1,190 reviews
Olivia
Olivia

Great Versatile clothing brand

I feel like moderately price good quality products, you get what you pay for! Show details ·  1
ElizaM
ElizaM3 posts

High quality product & great customer service

I bought 2 pieces from Meshki, and while neither fit quite right the design and quality was very good!

Customer service team was very kind and helpful!

Only wish they offered refunds and not just store credit. Show details ·  1

Jane
Jane

Love Love Meshki

Great quality
True to size
Products make me feel beautiful when I wear them
Products look exact same as advertised on the website
Customer service are very professional, polite and extremly efficient Show details ·  1

Mariska Strapless Dress in cream

This dress was true to size and fit perfectly. I wore this to a date and it was so comfortable. One consideration for tall individuals, is that this dress may be too short. Overall, quality of the product was great! Highly satisfied minus the delay in shipping. Show details ·  1
Marie
MarieGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

High quality

Such high quality clothing, amazing customer service, highly reccomend, every piece i have brought from here has been perfect, always get complimented on their clothing pieces!!! Show details ·  1
Melissa-C
Melissa-C

Nice product

Nice products with beautiful fabrics. Never disappointed with my orders. Fast after-sales service and chat to answer all questions. Show details ·  1
P Djemal
P Djemal

Absolutely obsessed with this brand ! Perfect fits !

Absolutely obsessed with everything I’ve purchased from this clothing brand ! Every purchase I’ve made has been so perfect, puts a smile on my face every time , the fit , the quality, the design and so much more! Even the delivery so trustworthy although it comes from Australia to the uk / and a very friendly, caring, helpful customer service! This is my favourite go to clothing brand! Highly recommend! MESHKI . Show details ·  1
Polly
Polly

Love it! Stylish as always

The Meshki team are always so quick to respond to any shipping issues, and their products are lovely. Very much recommend anything from their dresses to their knit-tops. Show details ·  1
R Nasr
R NasrSydney, NSW4 posts

Efficient Service

Meshki customer service is great, so efficient and knowledgeable. They were so easy to deals with and very understanding. I recommend Meshki as a great brand with great products and wonderful service. Show details ·  1
Nikki
Nikki2 posts

Impressive quality

I’m one for comfort & this feels and sits so nicely.
True to size as well.
Thank you for caring about the quality of your fabrics Meshki xx Show details ·  1
Jaz
Jaz

P E R F E C T I O N

The dress is stunning. Delivered on the same day and great customer service! Show details ·  1
Brooke
BrookeSydney, NSW

Meshki >>>

Always love my purchases from Meshki! They never fail me and always make sure i’m looking stunning x Show details ·  1
Sha
Sha

Stunning dress and beautiful colour

The colour is amazing. The fabric is great. The slit is a little too high for me and the spaghetti strap kept falling off exposing my bra. I think an adjustable strap would make a world of difference. But otherwise, I love it. Show details ·  1
Parisa F.
Parisa F.

White dresses

Gorgeous ! Good quality. Good cut! Simply chick and classy. Highly recommend! Show details ·  1
nmm
nmm

favourite brand of all time

I have been shopping with meshki for about a year now and honestly ever since i’ve discovered it my wardrobe has never looked better. The meshki team is always super helpful whenever I have any questions and the quality of their clothing is honestly amazing I don’t have any complaints to be honest. I love everything about meshki I always go on about it to my friends they know how much i’m obsessed. Show details ·  1
SARA
SARA

Love this dress, amazing quality!

Double layered, amazing quality will wear this everyday in summer. Show reply

JayK
JayK

Amazing!!!!

MESHKI delivered my engagement dress on the same day beautifully wrapped and the quality is AMAZING! I’m so thankful. So FAST for such incredible quality - I honestly did not expect to receive this today! Many brands should learn from MESHKI. Definitely buying again - love love love. Thank you MESHKI team you guys work hard I am sure xx Show details ·  1
Jorja
JorjaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Always happy with every order

Beautiful clothing, fast and reliable delivery service, great customer service team. If I could purchase every piece of clothing from Meshki I would I am obsessed with every thing! Show details ·  1
mel
mel

Stunning Fit

just love my dress, great quality and product
Will repurchase again Show details ·  1
Brianna
Brianna

Zac
Zac

The matching sweats set is ridiculously comfortable

I got the jumper, joggers, shirt and shorts. So easy to mix & match and they are incredibly comfortable and warm Show details ·  1
M.M.M
M.M.M

Replies are delayed and sizes incorrect

Their sizes are completely incorrect, their items run too large and they don’t state it at all, also they charge for return or exchange for shipping and their replies are very, very delayed and unhelpful at all. They don’t do refunds only credit note which they minus $10 from due to shipping apparently which is quite unfair since their product doesn’t match their description of the sizes.
NZ
NZ3 posts

MJG
MJGHunter Region, NSW2 posts

Great clothes & great customer service

Every item of clothing I’ve received from Meshki arrives in sophisticated packaging and the clothes are always fab quality. Their delivery is reliable and quick and can count on ordering at the last minute and it will arrive. I recently needed a dress for a wedding and wanted to return for a smaller size and Sandra from customer service was super helpful and ensured my credit note was processed as soon as I’d provided proof of return so that I could get a replacement on time without being out of pocket! Will continue to order from here :) Show details ·  1
Chelsey Nichols
Chelsey Nichols

Terrible quality, even poorer service

Beware of ordering from meshki. First I was told that they couldn’t exchange my dress for a different size. Then I ordered two dresses, both of which arrived faulty. They couldn’t offer me a replacement for the first dress (even though the bottom of it was stained) and offered me a partial refund. The second dress showed up sewn incorrectly in multiple places and after arguing with customer service I’ve now been given a store credit for future use instead of refunding my purchase. I am SO over dealing with these guys and will NEVER shop with them again. Show details
Sally
SallySouth East Queensland, QLD

Teyah
TeyahGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Girl don't do it

Bought 4 dresses, returned all but 1 (poor decision). Things don't fit well, the fabric feels awful and cheep, and the colour was completely different to what was shown online. They don't offer refunds, only store credit. So now I have to go through the dreaded cycle of trying to find enough product of semi-decent quality to use up the store credit. Gross. Just don't do it. Show details
MKJ
MKJVictoria2 posts

No refund policy was not clearly communicated

Only receive store credit minus shipping fee for items of wrong size. No option for refund. Looked up “meshki review” and found this page with some many others saying the same thing. I wish i checked before!! Most online shopping offers return of change of mind. It is quite misleading. Lets see if the store credit arrive as other reviews mentioned they receive zero communication. Show details
Shaz
ShazCanberra4 posts

Terrible quality clothing, inconsistent sizing, poor customer service

Terrible quality clothing, inconsistent sizing, poor customer service.

Had to throw out almost all of the purchased products because they were faulty and not as advertised and Meshki did not respond to any of my many emails about them.

As an example, one item was a size xxs instead of a size s as the tag said (see attached) and completely see-through and Meshki simple did not reply to my emails about it, so I had to just throw the item out

Don't waste your money and time. Show details

MIMI
MIMISydney, NSW

SIZING IS SO EXTREMELY WRONG DONT EVEN BOTHER BUYING YOUR SIZE

I didn't bother to read the fine print THAT THIS AUSSIE BRAND does not offer refunds.

I can't believe in this day and age we can't simply offer refunds. It is an online store for a reason.

2 dresses purchased in my size. Yet neither of them fit and I would probably have to go up minimum 2 sizes to have them fit properly. Turned off and don't want the dresses. Only to find out that it is a store credit only. Show details

Anna
Anna

Clothes are perfect

Tyra, you’re an angel. Thank you for your help through it all ! Show details ·  1
Tam
TamGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC3 posts

Cat Granter
Cat Granter

No customer service???

I returned some items about a month and a half ago and am still yet to recieve a credit note. I've tried emailing for an update but no reply. I'm shocked at the lack of customer service. Show details
In the trenches
In the trenches
Dee
Dee2 posts

Amazing customer service!

Purchased a beautiful jacket which arrived in record time (2-3 days). Unfortunately it was too small (only because I’m not as small as I think I am). Used their online returns/exchange. The new jacket was on its way the next day. I honestly hope this one fits! It’s amazing quality and I want to keep it. They are amazing! Show details ·  2
Kimberly Alexis
Kimberly AlexisGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Best Customer Service!!!!

To Emily, Tyra, Kenny and Emily! You ladies are the BEST! 5 stars ⭐️ customer service! They’re are always happy to help.. and your clothes are absolutely beautiful. I love wearing them and they make feel beautiful and sexy! Very good quality too! Can’t wait to purchase more! Thank you MESHKI ❤️ Show details ·  1

Keera
KeeraSydney, NSW

Catherine
Catherine

ONLY CREDIT NOTES OFFERED AS REFUND

For a brand where you cannot try on before you buy, very disappointed that they refuse to refund your money for an item that does not fit. They will only offer a credit note for the store to be used within a year. Show details
KimS
KimS

Terrible Customer Service

I received wrong items in my order. Because I was needing the outfit, I purchased again and requested a refund for original order. The process for this is now at 3 weeks. I was refunded only half amount? Not Happy! Will Not Reccomend! Wish me luck on getting my money back! Size Guide is no help. Sizes are 2 sizes bigger than suggested! Show details
Meshki   DM

Hi, Thanks for your review! Sorry to hear your order wasn't right and you are not happy with our returns policy. We have reached out with a private message to get your contact details securely to help you best!
Regards,