Method Fabric Softener Beach Sage

Method Fabric Softener Beach Sage

5.0 from 1 review · View Statistics
See the Best Fabric Softeners in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Method Fabric Softener Beach Sage? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

1 review
DaniGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Smells divine

I have just tried Method fabric softener for the first time and it’s amazing! The fragrance is called beach sage (the green one) and the washing smells beautiful after using it,so much that people have commented on it! Clothes come out super soft with minimal creasing too and no static. I love that it is made from natural products and is hypoallergenic. It comes in a recycled bottle too and you get 45 loads in each one. I am definitely a convert!

Jacqui L
Jacqui Lasked

Where is it available

Dani

Hi, I ordered from method online but maybe try big w? They do sell method at Woolworths now but not sure about the fabric softener