Metricon VIC, Geelong

• Electrical & Lighting
  • Flooring

Claire

ClaireSouthwest, VIC

Excellent customer service throughout build!

Metricon have been awesome to work with from start to finish. Each employee I dealt with was very professional, friendly and efficient. This is the first home I have built so my knowledge of the process was very limited. It was great to have the support of a very professional team. My building supervisor kept me upto date every step of the way. Any concerns I had were rectified very quickly and happily!
A couple of learnings for myself are: Get custom built wardrobes - volume build standard sizes limit cupboard/shelf space; when choosing colours try to see a full size example; ask for an example of how flooring or skylights are installed especially if you have limited knowledge. I would definitely build with Metricon again. :)

Leanne S.

Leanne S.Southwest, VIC

No stress build with a great result

Beautiful forever home

Bridget Wanat

Bridget WanatSouthwest, VIC

Smooth sailing into my first home.

Shaun

ShaunSouthwest, VIC

Great build

Build was really easy from start to finish. We went through a third party to manage the project which also made life easy.Kept up to date through the whole process. A quality finish on all inspections. Thank [name removed] and his team for all their work. I would happy build with Metricon again.

Priyavi A.

Priyavi A.Victoria

Perfect Builder - Armstrong Creek Geelong

Metricon Team has been managed very well for our build a new house at Worralily Boulavard , Armstrong Creek. [name removed] ( Site Manager) was very helpful and excellent communication. He and the admin team updated us every 2 weeks. We are happy with the quality of the house and me and my husband are happy and satisfied for the company handled the building and finish in a short time. The final cost compare to our estimated cost is reasonable within our budget.

Mar23ket

Mar23ketSouthwest, VIC

A well built Home.

The build was well managed and we were informed at every stage of construction. The House was built to a high quality of workmanship. Everything went smoothly, and any issues were dealt with swiftly. The cost came in on budget. The House was completed in a timely manner and after completion we still had communication and follow-up with the Building Supervisor.

Construction End DateFebruary 2019
Katie

KatieGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Ten out of Ten.

The process from start to finish was easy, straightforward and no stress. From [name removed], [name removed], [name removed] and [name removed], and the StudioM process, everyone has been lovely and great to deal with. I am very happy with the colours and quality of the house, and would recommend Metricon again to anyone who is looking to build.

Rael Thomas

Rael ThomasSouthwest, VIC

Very easy build

I started the process with metricon approximately 1 year ago. They worked hard to get me into my first house. This was an easy process in the way they roll me what I required. When we went to site the superviser was clear with what he had planned for my house and kept me well informed.

Laura

LauraSouthwest, VIC

Well organised build

I’m pleased to say that I’m a proud owner of a brand new metricon house, I’m impressed with the houses Quility and the speed in which it was completed. My site supervisor has been informative throughout build and has brought the project in well before what I first thought. Thanks metricon

Kylie Backhouse

Kylie BackhouseSouthwest, VIC

Outstanding process from start to finish!

Dev 9512544791468
C 693936
Saffire 25. Build sup [name removed]
Throughout the whole process, [name removed] always kept us up to date with how the build is progressing. He is very professional, easy to deal with and contact, he was always there to answer any questions. A fantastic positive experience for our first build!

Matt B.

Matt B.Southwest, VIC

Lawson 22 build in Geelong - Couldn't be happier with our site supervisor

Construction End DateAugust 2019

Andrew CoonSouthwest, VIC

My build with Metricon

The construction stage flowed well, trades were managed efficiently to avoid delays - there were a few minor items that we got fixed up - overall really satisfied with the build.

The sales/selection process was more complicated and we had some issues with selection of items and ridiculous pricing (that made no sense)

Andrew Coon

Thanks Nathan,, if you’d like more details feel free to touch base.

Emily J.

Emily J.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great service, professional, attention to detail

My first home and Metricon made it so easy and stress free.
I had little to no issues through out the whole process and I get a strong feeling that if there was any issues it would be dealt with quickly and professionally.
We are in love with our new home. I don’t think it could have been built any better.
A big thanks to the Geelong Metricon team! Everyone from sales office, colour and electrical, pre build admin, site supervisors.. you all made it a dream build.
I love where I live! ;)

Tony

TonyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Easy to do experience

This is the third house we’ve built with metricon and the service speaks for itself. Helpful staff and a great communication are a couple of things that come to mind when I think back through our journey. The last two houses have been built by the same superviser and we have been impressed both times with not only Quility but the time which it was built. We will be recommending metricon to our friends.

Find out how Metricon VIC, Geelong compares to other Home Builders

A build that happened without fuss

Choosing to build through metricon was a great option. We found a house plan we loved and began our journey. The Barton 20 is a smart neat layout that will suit my partner and I. The superviser has been very accommodating in his availability and kept us well informed the whole way through. We will definitely build through metricon again

Peter G.

Peter G.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

A perfect Build

Cannot speak highly enough of the Metricon team and in particular [name removed] our building supervisor , we are kept informed throughout the entire process in detail and this was by far our best experience building a house quality of work was outstanding and we hope to build again with Metricon

Iris Fox

Iris FoxSouthwest, VIC

We love where we live!!

From the start to finish this has been a great experience. Our site manager has been extremely helpful and transparent throughout the whole process. Our house has been built to a very high standard and we could not be happier. We would build with Metricon again, without a doubt!
Happy days!

Guy

GuySouthwest, VIC

Delighted Customers

FRom sales to receiving the keys everything has gone smoothly. All the Metricon people with whom we have had contact have been friendly and professional. WE are particularly grateful for the conscientiousness of [name removed] throughout the whole construction process. WE will recommend Metricon to anyone who wants to build a home.
Guy and Bernice Manuell

Construction End DateJanuary 2020
Jo Carson

Jo CarsonSouthwest, VIC

Very happy with Excellent service!

This build has ran very smoothly with no problems at all. [name removed] our superviser has been amazing with no dramas in a very fast build time and was always contactable to answer any questions we had. Communication from the start to the end was exceptional. This is the second home we have built with Metricon and we will definitely build again and have no hesitation recommending Metricon to our friends and family. Thank you to everyone involved.

Construction End DateJanuary 2020