Metricon VIC, Geelong

Metricon VIC, Geelong

Luke Malcolm

Luke MalcolmSouthwest, VIC

Great results, very happy.

The build was managed well and we are very happy with the results. Building manager [name removed] was great to deal with. No major issues were identified and small issues were rectified quickly and efficiently.
The final cost was what we were quoted and expected. Couldn't be happier. Thanks, Luke

Team M.Metricon

Thanks so much for the 5-star review, we really do love hearing that things were attended to promptly and you are very satisfied with the service provided from your Site Manager. Enjoy your beautiful new Metricon home! Thanks, Tiffiny

Quick & Simple

Sales team at the display home was very friendly and was able to assist with all inquiries. Once the build began, site manager always kept us in the loop, and organised regular building check-ins based on what we wanted. The build was to expectations, any questions on quality were answered swiftly. Outside the house was not finished as expected (e.g. mounds of dirt/rubbish/chipped footpath). Explanation of finer details of the build would have helped solve some concerns we had during the build. Final cost matched what was originally quoted.

A good experience

Our build was very well managed by our site manager (an outstanding guy and manager), although the head office Customer Service staff were far less capable.
The quality of the build looks to be very high.
The pre construction phase was long and silent, but when the build started it was done very quickly & efficiently.
We had one production issue which was handled slowly & poorly. Again a head office issue.
Cost estimate was very good with one noticeable overrun which was very poorly estimated.

Smooth Sailing First Home Build

Smooth sailing right until the very end!

What an experience. [name removed] was supportive and informative throughout the entire build. He picked up on my nervous first build vibes and ensured that the build process was well managed.

Since moving in the house has had minor defects which have been resolved instantly.

Its safe to say will have the building bug after this experience. Thank you Metricon & [name removed]!

Laura S.

Laura S.Southwest, VIC

Satisfied first home buyer

Very happy with the process up to the pre-construction stage, many thanks to [name removed] from Home solutions by Metricon Geelong, for assisting me in purchasing my first home.
I signed up for the 5k start deal for my property. [name removed] answered all my questions I had, and ensured I was making the right decision before I put down my deposit.
He explained the whole process and ensured I was set up with my broker (in house) also conveyancer and all insurances.
Double thumbs up for [name removed], I will continue to recommend [name removed] to all of my friends and family that want to build.
Cannot wait to start construction =)

Build StagePre-Construction

Iris Fox

Iris FoxSouthwest, VIC

Halfway through the build - extremely happy!!!

We are halfway through our build and are extremely happy with the service we have received from Metricon thus far.

As with all major projects there are issues which arise. Any issues have been communicated to me efficiently with a solution to the problem and the issues have been fixed. My site manager, [name removed], has been transparent, easy to approach and very efficient. I am very pleased with quality and efficiency of build and cannot wait to take ownership of my home.

[names removed] from the sales and pre site team were also fantastic to deal with. My current customer service coordinator, [name removed], is also extremely helpful.

Overall I am very very happy with the service provided to me thus far by Metricon Homes.

Build StageMid-Construction

A Sensational Build

This is my 3rd time building and what an awesome experience this time round. The Metricon team, in particular my Site Supervisor, were fantastic and nothing was too much trouble. Skilled trades people were employed for construction and the end result is just beautiful. Kids and I love our new home. Thank you to all involved.

Perfect House

Raz

Raz

Doubt if any other builder can beat them in construction speed, they are defenitly fast

KRIS

KRISWestern District, VIC

Absolutely Shocking

Absolutely Shocking, never again and would not want anybody to go through there process. We led on from the start all the up until final contract signing that everything was going smoothly then hit with about 30k extra a day before final signing. Soil tests were done 4 months prior and I was always told they had over quoted so I knew how much it would cost. Sales person changed their attitude completely at final signing so they were told stick it, lost my deposit and time more importantly. Shocking.

Build StagePre-Construction
Team M.Metricon

Built on surf coast never again!!

Built with Metricon waving plaster and dents and faulty frame that they try to fix multiple times during the build could not get right. Had to move in at the end. They have a 90 day period to fix things cant get on to site to log them, friend in area had same problem . Eventually ask to email them still wont fix it said it was normal and I had to wait until they can review it in 2 months time. Please see photos. Build with someone else.

• +3
Construction End DateSeptember 2019
Team M.Metricon

Great Build Experience for our first investment!

Very happy with the whole process from start to finish. I would absolutely recommend to anyone looking to build. Very friendly and helpful staff and contractors. The communication via email was great. We really appreciated the photos each week from our builder as we were over an hour away. Thanks Metricon Team.

Dale1987

Dale1987

Another happy Metricon customer

Belinda

BelindaSouthwest, VIC

Great build

The construction phase has been smooth and straight forward. Any concerns or questions have been addressed promptly and efficiently by our site supervisor, [name removed]. We have been very happy with everything so far and are looking forward to moving in. Would definitely recommend Metricon to family and friends. Thank you!

Build StageMid-Construction
Andrew M.

Andrew M.Southwest, VIC

“Love where we live” Thanks team!

From the beginning of the process right up until the end my wife and I feel Metricon made it easy for us! Our sales appointment at the Armstrong Creek displays with [name removed] was effortless which made it easy for us to deposit straight away and quickly progress into the pre site stage with [name removed] and [name removed] who didn’t miss a beat. We visited multiple display homes and selected most of our upgrades after viewing them first. Once we got to site it was an absolute breeze, our site manager [name removed] was a superstar he kept us well informed during the build and updated us at all stages, his attention to detail was impeccable and we couldn’t be happier with the finished product!
Thanks to all involved!

Construction End DateSeptember 2019
Phil Morshead

Phil MorsheadCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Our build

We have recently finished our second build with Metricon and are very happy with the finish of our home. Delta 25s Neo. From the start sales rep in Lucas Ballarat was very helpful in getting our home started, the team in Geelong on selection day were brilliant, our site supervisor was very professional in his approach and was very helpful in all aspects of the build process. Highly recommend this company in Ballarat if you’re considering building.

Team M.Metricon

How much I love my house

[name removed] managed this build like a true professional and kept me informed during the whole process particularly when I was up in Queensland.
I am very satisfied with the resolution of issues which did crop up and they were handled efficiently.
I think that the standard and size of the house I have been handed is above and beyond my wildest dreams. Excellent workmanship form all the contractors and the studio appointments were good. My final cost was a bit more than my budget but totally value for money.

Team M.Metricon

Thanks for choosing Metricon to help make your dreams come true. It's awesome to know our team did a great job and love your beautiful new home. We will be sure to pass this on to your build team, they will be delighted!
Emily

Very happy with our build!

Being first home builders we were quite nervous but building with Metricon couldn’t have gone any better. Our building team were great! Giving us regular updates and always available if we had any questions or concerns. Couldn’t ask for a better site supervisor could always arrange a time that suited us for a walk through of our home when we wanted. Was very helpful and honest in how everything was moving along. Few minor issues after handover but was all taken care of by him very quickly! Extremely happy with the end result of our home and would 100% build again with Metricon. Thank you!

Melody

MelodySouthwest, VIC

Home Solution by Metricon Lawson 22Mk2 Armstrong Creek

Thank you to everyone who has helped us build our first home, from the guys at display home to our amazing building supervisor. We found everyone professional and approachable . The process from fiance to build was very transparent. The site manager was great and the build went smoothly. The site manager was always patient with us as we had millions of questions and always had to explain to us in layman's terms what was going on , we really appreciated his time he spent with us. He was always happy to meet with us, at anytime that would suit.
Found our site manager a very good representative for Metricon brand, keeping those standards and values very high.

Construction End DateJuly 2019

Gyula

GyulaSouthwest, VIC

Home solution by Metricon.

Thank you guys everyone out there from the office chair (Great ocean road) to the field workers, great job.
It started like a fairytale, may end beautifully but starts with tears.
Yepp a little long delay on titling (26 weeks) but from that moment it was professionally done work in every level of it. Our site manager was like a "MasterChef "of a construction site! Kind, informal, direct and fast. We've moved in 3 months now and we love every bits of it. We've been chosen a house and land package and all their advices and help just made it so easy.
Ps I'd love to put their names here but realised it would be removed...

Construction End DateApril 2019