Metricon VIC, Regional Victoria

• Mid-Construction (16)
    • Pre-Construction (11)
  • Structural Integrity
  • Electrical & Lighting
  • Incentivised Review Yes (2%) · No (98%)

Great experience

Have just built with Metricon the Amira 22a the sales agent [name removed] was helpful in picking the best house and value for money even opening the office on a Sunday to meet with us. The site supervisor [name removed] was great to deal with meeting with us early mornings which was really convenient and he made the process really easy throughout. Would definitely recommend building with Metricon!

Construction End DateJanuary 2020

Mark Lynch

Mark LynchMurray Region, NSW

Langdon 28 aspire

Frustrating at the beginning of the process with additional costs.

Once construction commenced the ease of the process was great.

[Name Removed] site supervisor was outstanding in what he provided us in regard to timelines appointment with tradesman etc. nothing was a problem for him.

Very happy with the quality of the finish and overall build.

Amanda S.

Amanda S.Murray Region, NSW

Best building experience ever!

Construction End DateOctober 2019
Paul R.

Paul R.Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Incredibly smooth, well organised build

From start of build to finish, we had timely and friendly communication with the team. Our site supervisor, [name removed], was friendly, professional and really well organised. Minor issues that happen on any build were fixed really quickly, without fuss. Delivered well within the expected timeframe, with high quality, we couldn't have hoped for a better experience, particularly having worked in construction industry previously. Thanks so much to the Metricon team. We love the house!

Silvia M.

Silvia M.Northeast, VIC

Great experience and great quality

The customer service is fantastic, before and during construction. there were some issue with the planing permit and the young lady from Metricon in charge of my application did a fantastic job in following it thoroughly and keeping me updated. Once the permit was granted, the building itself was very quick. I broke my foot at the very beginning of construction and couldn't leave my home, so the site manager would send me photos every week. Everyone at Metricon went above and beyond to ensure I had the best possible experience. The quality of the home is very high. I'm very happy with my decision to build with Metricon.

Matt M.

Matt M.Gippsland, VIC

Perfect for first-time buyers

The build was very quick once the slab went down. I got weekly updates from the site manager on how things were progressing. Any issues at final inspection were rectified. Would happily build again with them. Overall, fantastic build quality and the cost was slightly less than originally quoted, which was great.

Team M.Metricon

10 OUT OF 10. Reliable, on time, contacts you all the time, very easy no fuss, recommended

The build was dealt with from start to finish in a very timely manor with the best contact I have had with any of our builds we have done before.
Our next build will be with these guys definitely I highly recommend the Geelong Branch.
The workmanship was great with very little touch ups required from my experience and they were happy to assist with all repairs required.
The cost was not one dollar more at complication from the agreed price, we did upgrade a few items but definitely not pressured to do so.

Highly recommend Geelong Metricon & [name removed] who was out point of contact THAT YOU 10/10

Lori

LoriGoulburn Valley, VIC

Finally built my own home!!

Great service from start to finish. Was able to make choices from a vast range of options available when chosing fittings and finishings.
Very happy with the quality of my new home. All local trades used. Site supervisor was very responsive and worked around my availability and helped guide me through my first solo build. No issues with Metricon and would definitely recommend to anyone. Thanks [name removed]!!

Very happy

All went very smoothly from consultation to settlement. [name removed] made regular contact to discuss the progress of the build. He was also very helpful with suggestions and ideas for things I may have missed. The build went very smoothly and timely with no hold ups or changes to the cost.

Narelle

NarelleSouthwest, VIC

Love it!

Weekly calls for updates on building process which was helpful being so far away and not being around corner to drop by
Workmanship was fantastic- colours and everything turn out perfect
No issue during construction; smooth sailing throughout - couldnt
fault the tradies and builder
Final cost want we had planned for

Team M.Metricon

Metricon, it was so easy.

New home built in Dalyston, purchased land, after which Metricon supported linking in financial broker for finance to build, supported thoroughly with house requirements, and then the Site Manager was awesome. The whole process was made easy and metricon linked me in every step of the way. The Site Manager was an absolute treasure with small defects picked up quickly and rectified. Workmanship great, and site always clean.

Jane M.
Jane M.

Chris Bateman was also awesome wsnt sure how to add review for him.

Josh.s

Josh.sGippsland, VIC

Great, stress free build

Built the Santorini 25 in Leongatha, was a great build. Scott B. made it a stress free build with regular updates. 16 weeks from site cut to keys, the process was quick, without compromising the quality. Very happy with the end result. Would highly recommend for a first time home owner like myself.

Hill

HillSouthwest, VIC

Fantastic Build

From the moment we started onsite we couldn't have been more happy with the build. The site as always clean and trades onsite were always friendly and skillful.
Our site manager [name removed] was excellent in his communication and updates and his attention to detail is second to none.
We are extremely happy and impressed with the build, build time and finished product.
We will definitely recommend Metricon to everyone.

Team M.Metricon

Professional with attention to detail

We would like to highly recommend metricon regional shepparton team. From the initial planning stages, the construction team at shepparton were approachable and understanding of our needs. Our site supervisor was exceptional, professional, approachable and his tradesmen displayed quality workmanship. Our build was finished well within the expected time frame and within expected budget. I would highly recommend the metricon shepparton regional build team.

Shelley m

Construction End DateAugust 2019

Nicole Bannister

Nicole BannisterSouthwest, VIC

Very Happy Customer

From start to finish I found it easy to speak to my site manager [Name Removed]. He always answered all my questions and was extremely helpful. I only had a couple of stressful moments in the build but they were dealt with nice and easily. The finished product was what I wanted and Im very happy. The price was what I was quoted. I would highly recommend Metricon. Thanks!

Construction End DateNovember 2019
Team M.Metricon

We're pleased to you genuinely enjoyed each phase of your build process and your Site Manager was able to address any hurdles that arose. Nicole, we are just as happy that you love your new home and we hope you're settling in well. Thanks, Tiffiny

Martin G

Martin GSouthwest, VIC

Amazing Site Manager equals Amazing Build

Build StageMid-Construction
Construction End DateJanuary 2020

Really really happy!

New house but not happy

New house but not happyCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Disappointing defects were not fixed

Construction End DateOctober 2018