• Site Admin

Nomistake

NomistakeSydney, NSW

Peter K.

Peter K.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

You don't want to go through what I had to go through

• +4
Construction End DateAugust 2019
James M.

James M.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great Communication from the Construction Team

The site manager is calling me once a week to provide an update of the construction of my homes.
The unity of the Building Coordinator and Site Manager is clearly very strong as the communication and information provided to me is aligned, and all dates provided have been met.

They have really made the process super easy for me.

Construction End DateOctober 2019

Mark Lynch

Mark LynchMurray Region, NSW

Langdon 28 aspire

Frustrating at the beginning of the process with additional costs.

Once construction commenced the ease of the process was great.

[Name Removed] site supervisor was outstanding in what he provided us in regard to timelines appointment with tradesman etc. nothing was a problem for him.

Very happy with the quality of the finish and overall build.

Malcolm P.

Malcolm P.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

First home development

After much research and comparison, we chose Metricon to build our first home dual occupancy development. We had a good idea of what we wanted, but a budget that didn't stretch to an architect/custom builder approach. From conception through to build, the quality of the staff, ideas and execution were a pleasant surprise. Apart from some occasional internal admin mishaps that were subsequently fixed, Metricon have delivered an excellent product within our fully stretched budget. Can't wait to move in and experience living there.

Salsa

SalsaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Construction was brilliant! Thanks Metricon A+

After a few hiccups in the admin stage, we really weren't expecting an outstanding build, but we were happily proven wrong! [name removed] was assigned to us as our supervisor and boy were we lucky!! He co-ordinated the build like a well oiled machine. Every day, there was someone on site (even on weekends and out of hours.) The house went up so fast that we couldn't keep up ha! The contract allowed 11 months for the build, but I'm so happy to say that the slab went down in July and we were moved in, in November. The quality of the build is also top notch. Nothing was too much trouble for [name removed] and he was always polite and friendly. Metricon, you have a real asset in [name removed] !! :)

Cracked Slab

Amanda S.

Amanda S.Murray Region, NSW

Best building experience ever!

Construction End DateOctober 2019
Paul R.

Paul R.Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Incredibly smooth, well organised build

From start of build to finish, we had timely and friendly communication with the team. Our site supervisor, [name removed], was friendly, professional and really well organised. Minor issues that happen on any build were fixed really quickly, without fuss. Delivered well within the expected timeframe, with high quality, we couldn't have hoped for a better experience, particularly having worked in construction industry previously. Thanks so much to the Metricon team. We love the house!

B and M Steel

B and M SteelGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

A Beautiful New Home: The best Christmas Gift

Silvia M.

Silvia M.Northeast, VIC

Great experience and great quality

The customer service is fantastic, before and during construction. there were some issue with the planing permit and the young lady from Metricon in charge of my application did a fantastic job in following it thoroughly and keeping me updated. Once the permit was granted, the building itself was very quick. I broke my foot at the very beginning of construction and couldn't leave my home, so the site manager would send me photos every week. Everyone at Metricon went above and beyond to ensure I had the best possible experience. The quality of the home is very high. I'm very happy with my decision to build with Metricon.

Malcolm P.

Malcolm P.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Dual occupancy success

Matt M.

Matt M.Gippsland, VIC

Perfect for first-time buyers

The build was very quick once the slab went down. I got weekly updates from the site manager on how things were progressing. Any issues at final inspection were rectified. Would happily build again with them. Overall, fantastic build quality and the cost was slightly less than originally quoted, which was great.

James Pope

James PopeGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great experience with great people

We had a great experience through the entire journey building our dream home. The team which began with a young man named [name removed] were clear concise and honest. [name removed] then took us to the construction stage, she was enthusiastic and great to deal with.

[name removed] was our site manager, he nailed the job and we were thrilled he was in charge of our job. He was great to deal with and provided updates every step of the way. The quality of the build is excellent and any issues we have faced have been solved efficiently and with a great attitude.

Thanks Metricon, you have been great.

[name removed]

Vantage 38

Team M.Metricon

10 OUT OF 10. Reliable, on time, contacts you all the time, very easy no fuss, recommended

The build was dealt with from start to finish in a very timely manor with the best contact I have had with any of our builds we have done before.
Our next build will be with these guys definitely I highly recommend the Geelong Branch.
The workmanship was great with very little touch ups required from my experience and they were happy to assist with all repairs required.
The cost was not one dollar more at complication from the agreed price, we did upgrade a few items but definitely not pressured to do so.

Highly recommend Geelong Metricon & [name removed] who was out point of contact THAT YOU 10/10

David D.

David D.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great Building Experience With Metricon

Lori

LoriGoulburn Valley, VIC

Finally built my own home!!

Great service from start to finish. Was able to make choices from a vast range of options available when chosing fittings and finishings.
Very happy with the quality of my new home. All local trades used. Site supervisor was very responsive and worked around my availability and helped guide me through my first solo build. No issues with Metricon and would definitely recommend to anyone. Thanks [name removed]!!

Team M.Metricon

Great service through and through

Eric

EricGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Fantastic site manager; office admin lacks

Once the build began, we were very pleased with how it progressed. Our Site Manager communicated well, was responsive to our queries, concerns and requests for site inspections, and importantly, was very commercial in terms of making minor changes here and there. The Site Manager also ensured high quality work from the contractors. Unfortunately, we are not able to speak as highly of the office admin - most consultants lacked the required experience to provide any valuable advice, they were mostly very slow to respond to emails and calls, information was lost between staff, and there were lots of errors that we had to pick up on. So in summary, great site manager experience, but poor head office experience.