Metropolitan Plumbing Questions & Answers

8 questions from our users

Michael
Michaelasked
Plumbing

Why do you keep ripping off every single customer, starting with the call-out fee? Anyone who pays the call-out fee should get a refund or notify their bank to cancel the payment because you [Content Removed] are [Content Removed] and nothing more. Your company is a total [Content Removed] and nobody should ever use you. Surprised you are still in business and not in jail for fraud and theft.

Mark Schmidt
Mark Schmidtasked
Plumbing Brisbane

Hi I would like to get the contact details for customer service please, I have had a terrible experience with this service. I originally contact you to repair my air conditioner unit, for a call out fee, then $600 to book a repair technician which cam out & looked like he didn't have a clue, I had to pay the rest of $439.90 which i complained about because he couldn't fix it, I have tried to contact you for a refund as nothing was done, I've had the unit fixed by a real technician & I need a refund if no work performed. I have been given we will get back & now another week. if nothing is done i will need to give the matter to external party to rectify the problem i have. Mark Bracken Ridge.

Customer S.Metropolitan PlumbingSend a private message

1300 367 333

Roger lennard
Roger lennardasked
Plumbing Melbourne

Do you do work on caravans

Customer ServiceMetropolitan PlumbingSend a private message
michelle
michelleasked
Plumbing

The guy said the product is Rheem but after I signed the payment plan, he said it is Vulcan manufactured by Rheem ??? The Vulcan 135L only around $1,000 and you charged $4,000 ??? I will apply to VCAT if I don't receive response from you . Invoice 831337

AKBS
AKBS

Your lucky you got an invoice

james M.
james M.asked
Plumbing Melbourne

How much do metropolition plumbers make a year

Sam Avard

The plumbers probably don't make much. But Metropolitan hides $500-$1000 per hour in their fixed invoice pricing

james M.
james M.asked
Plumbing

How much do your worker get paid a year

Caroline Shaw
Caroline Shawasked
Plumbing

Do your plumbers install or maintain grey and black water reed beds?

Barb K
Barb K

Sorry no idea but check with them they are very experienced in all types of plumbing

ONYA
ONYA

Dont use this company, theyll rip you off. Use a local private company in your area

chrispac
chrispac
O limasked
Plumbing

How can I get a breakdown in cost from your plumber as my insurance company only cover the cost of finding the leak of the pipe? I have tried numerous time to contact your office but no one seems to be able to help me.

I called accounts department and they told me that the plumber can only issue generic invoice and they can't help me. I need the labour per hour to be stated on the invoice at least so that I can make a claim with my insurer.

My invoice number is 753536.

Regards,

Olinga

Sam Avard

You will never get a breakdown. Metro hides outrageous hourly rates in their fixed invoice pricing

PMcK
PMcK

Metropolitan Plumbing do NOT provide a detailed invoice which is in breach of the Federal Consumer Law acts. Good luck with getting one.

O lim

Actually I got it in the end after weeks of calling and emailing. But, I have learnt my lesson. Do not use them. He even charged me time he utilised, 30 mins to get supplies as well. Just beware. Big rip off.

See all Metropolitan Plumbing, Electrical & Air Con questions

Get an answer from our members and Metropolitan Plumbing representatives

Other Plumbers

Extra Information

ProductReview.com.au award logo

Metropolitan Plumbing is a ProductReview.com.au Awards Winner for 2022, 2021 and 2020. Learn more

Contact info for Metropolitan Plumbing