Metropolitan Plumbing Questions & Answers

Melbourne, Adelaide, Perth, etc...

6 questions from our users

Chris505050

Chris505050asked

Metropolitan Plumbing

Are you the same company A current affair has exposed for ripping off people including elderly people? Based in SA?

Justice F.
Justice F.

Yes. Metropolitian Plumbing was the company exposed by Current Affair. Just search on Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YKD-pSbza2A

michelle

michelleasked

Metropolitan Plumbing

The guy said the product is Rheem but after I signed the payment plan, he said it is Vulcan manufactured by Rheem ??? The Vulcan 135L only around $1,000 and you charged $4,000 ??? I will apply to VCAT if I don't receive response from you . Invoice 831337

james M.

james M.asked

Melbourne

How much do metropolition plumbers make a year

Sam Avard

The plumbers probably don't make much. But Metropolitan hides $500-$1000 per hour in their fixed invoice pricing

james M.

james M.asked

Metropolitan Plumbing

How much do your worker get paid a year

Caroline Shaw

Caroline Shawasked

Metropolitan Plumbing

Do your plumbers install or maintain grey and black water reed beds?

Barb K
Barb K

Sorry no idea but check with them they are very experienced in all types of plumbing

MICK ODEE
MICK ODEE

Dont use this company, theyll rip you off. Use a local private company in your area

chrispac
chrispac

They’re actually a competitor and it’s embarrassing how much they charge.
You think I wouldn’t mind if the opposition was quoting higher having said that these guys are ridiculously high like 300% higher and it makes people lose trust becoming unable to make a decision.
Literally $20,000 quotes for $7000 air-conditioners. They give the industry a bad name.

O lim

O limasked

Metropolitan Plumbing

How can I get a breakdown in cost from your plumber as my insurance company only cover the cost of finding the leak of the pipe? I have tried numerous time to contact your office but no one seems to be able to help me.

I called accounts department and they told me that the plumber can only issue generic invoice and they can't help me. I need the labour per hour to be stated on the invoice at least so that I can make a claim with my insurer.

My invoice number is 753536.

Regards,

Olinga

Sam Avard

You will never get a breakdown. Metro hides outrageous hourly rates in their fixed invoice pricing

Get an answer from our members and Metropolitan Plumbing representatives