Michael Blast Greaser

Michael Blast Greaser (page 2 of 2)

The Best and Coolest Purchase I have ever made !

When you ride it, you cant wipe the smile off your face. I have always been into bikes and the Greaser is well designed and really well put together. I have been looking at electrics bikes for at least 5 years. Almost bought one from the states, but so glad I waited. Like some of the other lucky owners, lots of looks and questions from people on the streets. Overall - Awesome! Would highly recommend the Greaser.

Date PurchasedNov 2017
Conrad L.Michael Blast

A wonderful bike at a Great price point.

Date PurchasedOct 2017
Frank
Frank

I do have a couple of questions, whats the best way to contact you?

Conrad L.Michael Blast

Via email - lovettindustries@yahoo.com.au Or FB message via our main page - www.facebook.com/lovettindustries

Bully

BullyPerth

What a sweet ride.

I picked up my Greaser from Ace Cyclery in Palmyra last week. I only had a chance of a short ride, since then I have put over 50kms on it. I can't believe how great this bike rides, the moment you start to pedal and the PAS kicks in , you can just cruise along with very little effort.

The styling is awesome, people stop and stare and want to know all about it, the ride is smooth and plush.

I had an issue charging my bike, a phone call to Conrad and he immediately dispatched the replacement parts. That is top customer service, the follow up messages to ensure that the problem was rectified was much appreciated.

Great company and awesome product.

Date PurchasedOct 2017
Electric Bikes

Find out how Michael Blast Greaser compares to other Electric Bikes

Cav

CavEast Fremantle

Classic Greaser Electric bike!

I bought the Black Limited edition 250watt Greaser and have to say it’s a stunning retro looking bike. Quality control is very good and between the 250wt motor and Shimano gears gets you up those tough hills easily. The large tires handle rough roads easily and the bike also has a good headlamp for night riding. Recommended.

Date PurchasedNov 2017

Literally a Blast to ride

Couldn't be happier with my Greaser or the top notch customer service from Lovett Industries! The build and design quality is outstanding. Arrived in perfect condition and minimal assembly. I didn't even need to adjust the derailer. Just hop on and ride. Such a fun bike! Already put a couple hundred kilometers on the Greaser. Great workout with no battery assist and easily climbs hills with battery assist. Looking forward to adding the optional rack as soon as available. Thanks for a great product!

Date PurchasedSep 2017
Conrad L.Michael Blast

OMG! Definitely the best vintage styled ebike out there!

I have owned quite a few e-bikes over the years from Lekker, Specialized and Avanti

The Michael Blast Greaser is by far the best vintage styled e-bike I have ridden! Especially for only $3000 you get so much bike and style for such an awesome price. It screams cool and has a fantastic range, I'm a big guy and I get just over 45klm per charge. Riding hills around my area is a breeze and headwinds are a thing of the past, the electric motor is powerful and really hauls!

Also the company (Lovett Industries) are awesome to deal with their customer service is really good and they kept me up to date with everything

I would 100% recommend the Greaser and the company that sells them.

Amz

AmzPerth

The BEST electric bike on the market and with style!!!

Date PurchasedAug 2017
Conrad L.Michael Blast

The coolest bike I've ever seen or had the pleasure of riding.

Absolutely love this bike it is fantastic its so smooth to ride and looks like its straight from the past but with all of the modern day touches we all love. Getting a very consistent 45kms per charge on full power and with the light on when ever I'm riding which is super bright even during the day. The customer service is also second to none which is a awesome change from the crap service I've had in the past. All in all i would definitely recommend this bike for everyone and if i could give more than 5 stars I definitely would.

Date PurchasedJun 2017

Well worth the money!

Date PurchasedJun 2017
Electric Bikes

Find out how Michael Blast Greaser compares to other Electric Bikes

Ronald S

Ronald SSydney

What a fantastic electric bike.....So much style and class just love it

Best bike I've owned cool as all F**k

Bloody awesome bike!!! Coolest bike on out there by far, Everybody loves it!!!
It came fully very well packed, charged, tyres pumped up all I had to do was fit the bars and pedals
I love it,, thanks you so much for your customer service it’s been an absolute pleasure
dealing with you

Date PurchasedAug 2016
Conrad L.Michael Blast

Awesome electric bike Retro vintage style and perfect for cruising too and from the beach and around

When looking at this bike it is easy to say it is amazing, the curves of the tank to the LED headlight on the front, the build quality is extremely good and it is so easy to ride, My wife absolutely loves it and cant wait to get back out on it again. I am getting a consistent 45klm per charge and it just feels amazing to ride.

Overall i am extremely happy with the bike and would recommend

Jardog

Jardogasked

Can a new battery be switched in fairly easily? If going on a long ride I would likely have to change battery at least once

Richard
Richard

The hardest part is getting the tank cover off , it requires a couple of allen keys. After that its a straight forward click and release set up.

NZ Maverick
NZ Maverick

Hi Jardog, as Richard pointed out fairly straight forward once tank cover removed. L/H tank cover is removal via the chrome hex/allen screws. R/H cover has internal screws, so don't force it off as a local E-bike shop did to mine and broke the threaded pedestal. Haven't had to remove my battery yet, however due to the frame around it it may not slide out backward. If so you may need to unscrew the battery base plate from the bike. Once you've got the tank cover off you'll get a better idea of what's required, when putting the cover back on take care not to pinch any of the wiring.

Harryasked

I have a 500w greaser and really like it. I have about 2500 km on the bike, but the headlamp has a slight issue. When I first turn it on, the light is regular brightness, but after about 2 minutes, the light suddenly dims down quite a bit. Any ideas?
thnx in advanced

Phil Coster
Phil Coster

Mine does the same.
It has since new and I think it may have something to do with the LED globe self regulating its output to control heat... although this is just a guess...

A couple of my powerful LED flashlights do a similar thing if I use them on their brightest setting. They tend to get quite hot very quickly.

Harry

i bought a replacement light bulb from ebay ($3.99! not $70), but it does a similar thing, and actually turns right off. I noticed today, that the original one now dims down after a few seconds. This kinda feels like something in the circuit is overloading. I'll be taking it apart this weekend and checking votages/connections, etc.. and will report then.
cheers

Harry

So when I turn on the headlight for the first time, voltage at the bulb reads "1". Weird. Then, within a couple of seconds, the light dims and the voltage reads ~8.8 volts. Since it's a 12 volt bulb, that makes sense that it's dim at only 8.8 volts.
The wires go to the display box and possibly into the tank. Will be taking the tank apart to see if anything jumps out at me.

Mac Chandler

Mac Chandlerasked

would like to know if I can get the 500 watt motor to do only 20 MPH for riding on our local bike trail.
I won't want a bike that will ONLY do 20 - I must be able to do 30+ or I am not interested, HOWEVER , I also would like to be able to ride with my lady on the trails . Also , what is your price on the 500 watt Greaser e bike with the green frame ?
Also , I would like to know the price of an extra battery ( highest one that will not damage the motor or controller) .
Thanks for any help here
Mac