Michael Blast Greaser

Michael Blast Greaser (page 2 of 2)

A wonderful bike at a Great price point.

Date PurchasedOct 2017
Frank
Frank

I do have a couple of questions, whats the best way to contact you?

Conrad L.Michael Blast

Via email - lovettindustries@yahoo.com.au Or FB message via our main page - www.facebook.com/lovettindustries

Bully

BullyPerth

What a sweet ride.

I picked up my Greaser from Ace Cyclery in Palmyra last week. I only had a chance of a short ride, since then I have put over 50kms on it. I can't believe how great this bike rides, the moment you start to pedal and the PAS kicks in , you can just cruise along with very little effort.

The styling is awesome, people stop and stare and want to know all about it, the ride is smooth and plush.

I had an issue charging my bike, a phone call to Conrad and he immediately dispatched the replacement parts. That is top customer service, the follow up messages to ensure that the problem was rectified was much appreciated.

Great company and awesome product.

Date PurchasedOct 2017
Cav

CavEast Fremantle

Classic Greaser Electric bike!

I bought the Black Limited edition 250watt Greaser and have to say it’s a stunning retro looking bike. Quality control is very good and between the 250wt motor and Shimano gears gets you up those tough hills easily. The large tires handle rough roads easily and the bike also has a good headlamp for night riding. Recommended.

Date PurchasedNov 2017

Literally a Blast to ride

Couldn't be happier with my Greaser or the top notch customer service from Lovett Industries! The build and design quality is outstanding. Arrived in perfect condition and minimal assembly. I didn't even need to adjust the derailer. Just hop on and ride. Such a fun bike! Already put a couple hundred kilometers on the Greaser. Great workout with no battery assist and easily climbs hills with battery assist. Looking forward to adding the optional rack as soon as available. Thanks for a great product!

Date PurchasedSep 2017
Conrad L.Michael Blast

OMG! Definitely the best vintage styled ebike out there!

I have owned quite a few e-bikes over the years from Lekker, Specialized and Avanti

The Michael Blast Greaser is by far the best vintage styled e-bike I have ridden! Especially for only $3000 you get so much bike and style for such an awesome price. It screams cool and has a fantastic range, I'm a big guy and I get just over 45klm per charge. Riding hills around my area is a breeze and headwinds are a thing of the past, the electric motor is powerful and really hauls!

Also the company (Lovett Industries) are awesome to deal with their customer service is really good and they kept me up to date with everything

I would 100% recommend the Greaser and the company that sells them.

Amz

AmzPerth

The BEST electric bike on the market and with style!!!

Date PurchasedAug 2017
Conrad L.Michael Blast

The coolest bike I've ever seen or had the pleasure of riding.

Absolutely love this bike it is fantastic its so smooth to ride and looks like its straight from the past but with all of the modern day touches we all love. Getting a very consistent 45kms per charge on full power and with the light on when ever I'm riding which is super bright even during the day. The customer service is also second to none which is a awesome change from the crap service I've had in the past. All in all i would definitely recommend this bike for everyone and if i could give more than 5 stars I definitely would.

Date PurchasedJun 2017

Well worth the money!

Date PurchasedJun 2017
Ronald S

Ronald SSydney

What a fantastic electric bike.....So much style and class just love it

Best bike I've owned cool as all F**k

Bloody awesome bike!!! Coolest bike on out there by far, Everybody loves it!!!
It came fully very well packed, charged, tyres pumped up all I had to do was fit the bars and pedals
I love it,, thanks you so much for your customer service it’s been an absolute pleasure
dealing with you

Date PurchasedAug 2016
Conrad L.Michael Blast

Awesome electric bike Retro vintage style and perfect for cruising too and from the beach and around

When looking at this bike it is easy to say it is amazing, the curves of the tank to the LED headlight on the front, the build quality is extremely good and it is so easy to ride, My wife absolutely loves it and cant wait to get back out on it again. I am getting a consistent 45klm per charge and it just feels amazing to ride.

Overall i am extremely happy with the bike and would recommend

alain

alainasked

I have a greaser 25km/h
Can you please inform me about error 3 please?
Thanks,
Alain

Conrad L.Michael Blast

Hi Alain, it is best to take your Greaser back to the place of purchase so someone can look into this error for you.

Kindest Regards
Team MB

Conrad L.Michael Blast

You can always join our MB Crew and it is possible that a representative may be able to assist in this matter - https://www.facebook.com/groups/michaelblastcrew/

Richard F.

Richard F.asked

Hi,
I was going up a hill and all power went. Battery was reading full but have charged it just to confirm. Still no power. Is there a main fuse? I have checked all connectors seem connected. If not what do you suspect is the culprit?Thanks Richard

Conrad L.Michael Blast

Hi Richard please join our MB Crew mate an admin there should be able to assist - https://www.facebook.com/groups/michaelblastcrew/

Alternately please contact the place of purchase so they can do some diagnosis

Kindest Regards
Team MB

Michael V.asked

Just took delivery. LOVE IT. Not sure if you overexcited but the throttle thumb lever got pushed all the way around back and now doesn’t throttle properly. Sorta works but not to full speed. Pedal assist fine. Any ideas? Can I take apart and fix?

Conrad L.Michael Blast

Hey Michael, join our FB group mate and post some pics of your problem.

I’m sure we can advise what to do to rectify the issue. It sounds like It is a simple fix.

Here is a link to our dedicated group

Michael V.

I think I joined but I hate facebook..but will check in for this. wife ran off with old high school boyfriend. Just a loose screw on throttle, opened the body and tightened. Works perfect!

Get an answer from our members and Michael Blast representatives

The GREASER by Michael Blast is a 100% Australian designed vintage electric bike and 2019 winner of the Good Design Award in the Product Design - Sport and Lifestyle Category.

Inspired by the timeless 1920's board tracker, this e-bike features a vintage style LED headlamp, 5 speed electric motor assist with 7 Speed Shimano Acera-MF-TZ31 gears and a Tig welded aluminium bike frame. The 250 Watt model is EN15194 certified and legal for use on all shared pathways and public Australian roads.

In the Box: 1 x Greaser Electric Bicycle, 1 x Charger, 1 x Owner's Manual, 1 x Pair of Pedals

Key Specifications:
Motor 250/500 Watt Model - BAFANG 250/500W - Geared Brushless Rear Hub Electric Motor
Battery 250 Watt Model - Samsung™ Lithium-Ion 36volt 13ah, 500 Watt Model - Samsung™ Lithium-Ion 48volt 14.5ah
Speed 250 Watt Model - 25km/h, 500 Watt Model - 40+km/h
Range 250/500 Watt Model - 50+km*
Propulsion 250 Watt Model - Pedal assist, 500 Watt Model - Pedal assist with thumb throttle
Gears 5 speed electric motor assist with 7 speed Shimano Acera- MF-TZ31 7sp 14-34 Mega-range Multi Freewheel Cassette - ProWheel Solid Crankset 46t
Brakes Tektro Hydraulic Auriga (180mm front / 160mm rear)
Wheels and Tyres DURO Beach Bum 26’x 3.00
Weight 250 Watt Model - 28kg inc battery, 500 Watt Model - 29kg inc battery
Certification 250 Watt Model EN15194 safety/compliance *500 Watt Model Classed as Non Road Vehicle (Private Use ONLY)
Warranty 5 years on frame, 1 year on electrical components