Michael Hill Physical store

Michael Hill Physical store

4.2

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (30) · No (221)

Joshua

JoshuaGowrie 2904, ACT

Always Outstanding Friendly Service Tuggeranong ACT

I can only speak from my experience but I have become somewhat of a regular customer at the Tuggeranong MH due to the friendliness of staff and cleanliness of the store. Carol does an outstanding job of making you feel welcome when you walk in, remembers names and occasions and doesn’t try to push a sale when you’re unsure of what you want or when you might just be having a browse to kill 10mins! It’s a pleasure going to the Tuggeranong store and that is indeed why it is my go to shop for any birthdays, anniversaries, Christmas’s or random gift giving occasions.

Store LocationTuggeranong ACT
Tarlzxx

TarlzxxWestern District, VIC

Absolutely brilliant

Nice clean store, great prices, something for everyone and lovely staff. I was very impressed with how easy it was to speak to the staff, will definitely be going back

Store LocationWarrnambool

"The best price and good quality of service"

I like the necklace it suit my skin tone, the price also suit its quality and the cute little diamond that add sparkle to its beauty it feels like it was handcrafted for me

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Store LocationWA
Jewellery Shops & Brands

Find out how Michael Hill Physical store compares to other Jewellery Shops & Brands

Lin Li

Lin LiPalmerston, NT

Our favourite jewelry shop - Palmerston NT

We recently purcahsed a few certified solitaire jewelries for our big day. We loved the high quality diamond jewellry with the professional care plan. More imporantly, we are so happy with the staff and their excellent customer service. The manager, Kabir demonstrated his jewellery knowledge. We trusted his recommendations and we felt very comfortable meeting him. Both Head Office and the store manager were flexible and allowed us to exchange items. They assisted us to choose other items that we were satisfied with. We are very pleased with our purchases and more than happy to continue with purchases in the future. We recommend Michael Hill (Palmerston store), its our favourite jewerellery shop.

Store LocationGateway, Palmerston, Norther Territory
Tim F.

Tim F.Sydney, NSW

Fantastic Thanks Again!

What can I say? Once again the team at Campbelltown Mall have excelled themselves again! Thanks to Danni and staff for your friendly and approachable attitude. 10 out 10! Will definitely recommend to anyone looking jewellery .

Store LocationCampbelltown Mall
Trayster

TraysterGeelong

Beautiful Piece

Esthetically pleasing, high quality jewellery displayed. Not clutteted or overcrowded. Friendly staff member who was very helpful and knew axactly what we were looking for. Very pleasant shopping experience.Thank you.

Store LocationWaurn Ponds, Vic

This was a very exciting day for us

The customer service and the time they took with us was awesome
They listen to what we we’re after and made feel very welcome
No like other stores who jumped down our throats and told us what to buy
I will always now shop at Michael Hill
100% best customer service

Store LocationMarion
Peter

PeterPerth, WA

Excellent In Store Sales Service

The Micheal Hill Perth store was the only jewelry store I visited that had a range of the item I was seeking to purchase. The sales lady could not have been more help full taking the time to show me the products on offer and pointing out the difference between each. I own a retail shop and understand the importance of great customer service. 100 out of 100 with this transaction.

Store LocationHay Street Mall store in the Perth CBD
Diana Rodriguez

Diana RodriguezHunter Region, NSW

A gift for me... from the husband!

Friendliness and honesty and amazing customer service! Laura was patient the entire time, considerate of my likes and worked with me around my budget from start to finish. Definitely an asset to the Singleton store!

Store LocationSingleton

Love Michael hill

Love jade and staff at Waurn Ponds the prices are great jade is a beautiful person and very helpful wouldn’t shop any where else love that store also Michael hill only jewellery I own

Store LocationWaurn Ponds Victoria
Kate

KatePerth, WA

Love shopping here

We only shop at Baldivis Michael Hill. The staff are so friendly and helpful. They make you feel like more than just customers. I’ve spends thousands of dollars there and look forward to my next purchase.

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Store LocationBaldivis Michael Hill.
Tina

Tina

They Love What they do..

"They seem to really love their job, and it shows in the manner they treat you, and speak to you. They seem very genuinely interested in you and what you need."

Store LocationThe Hub, Karingal, Frankston 3199

Great Service & Product

The service, style, & price. Went out of their way to meet our budget whilst offering the quality we were looking for, a very personalised experience. Could not be happier with our purchases. Cleaning service is super convenient also!

Store LocationIpswich QLD
Ashley

AshleyPerth, WA

Absolutely wonderful shopping experience

Have shopped there before and like to go back to shops that have great quality and price also pleasant staff go along way, Also excellent after sales service, free ring sizing and cleaning for life

Store LocationCockburn Central WA
Mark M.

Mark M.Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Lovely staff

I bought a ladies promise ring and staff were great and very friendly. I will definitely try them again soon, price was ok to, we went there again and bought another item

Store LocationMelton

Michelle01

Michelle01Central Queensland, QLD

Can't fault them

Great service, great products, friendly team, a team who wanted to help & knew what they were talking about. They always go beyond to ensure I'm happy with my purchase. All items are of very high quality!

Store LocationMackay QLD
cathy

cathy

Genuine

"I had a bad shopping experience with other Jewellers once. Staff at MH were the only people who made me feel welcome. I won't go anywhere else now." Thank you MH.

Store LocationLakehaven NSW
Tracey

TraceyMid North Coast, NSW

Beautifully presented store and very pleasent staff

Nolda from the port Macquarie store was amazing, helpful and Nolda had a very good knowledge of their products.
I absolutely love my anklet which was my purchase on this day

Store LocationPort Macquarie NSW 2444

Quaint little shop

"quaint small store well set out" Staff where excellent and could not help me enough. Staff went above and beyond to please me. Will definitely shop in this store again

Store LocationLiverpool
Annie

AnnieGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Impressed with the service.

I was impressed the range of product but in particular the service. The quality of the products have always been excellent from a window shopping point of view but now that I have experienced a purchase I was most impressed with the ease of which the sales consultants treated us.

Store LocationCastletown Qld

Rooks

Rooksasked

Physical store

Hi, my fiancee broke off the engagement, can I sell the diamond engagement ring back to the store?

Customer S.Michael Hill

Hi Rooks, Thanks for reaching out and Im sorry to hear this has happened. Sadly Michael Hill do not accept buys backs, I can only recommend trying to sell this independently .

Regards, Shaely

Russ G.

Russ G.asked

Physical store

When purchasing a ring from you guys does it come with a price tag around on the ring

QCH
QCH

Yes they have

Customer S.Michael Hill

Hi Russ, Thanks for reaching out! Once the item is purchased, the staff will remove the tag ! i hope this helps!
Regards, Shaely

Trudy Jasked

Physical store

I went in and picked out my engagement ring a couple of days ago, the lady in store said that because they need to resize this particular ring I chose more than 3 sizes that they would have to make me one from scratch and said it would take 6-8 weeks to be made however the receipt said it won’t be ready for 12 weeks!! How long does it normally take them to make a ring from scratch? I don’t really want to have to wait 3 months for my engagement ring.

Dear Trudy

Thank you for your enquiry. We do ask you to allow up to 6 - 8 weeks for the ring to be produced specifically for you however if you are able to advise which store you made your purchase in I would be delighted to follow up for you.

Kind Regards

Tracey

Trudy J

Hi Tracey. It was at your Knox City Store. If it was done earlier than the stated time it would be greatly appreciated. I am going away early October and would love to have it to go away with.

Get an answer from our members and Michael Hill representatives