Michael Hill Physical store

Michael Hill Physical store

• Incentivised Review Yes (8%) · No (92%)
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (14) · No (100)

Tim F

Tim FLaunceston, TAS

Fantastic Service and a great ring

I purchased an eternity ring for my wife at the Launceston store. The staff were friendly, knowledgeable, patient and understanding. They were great at helping me look through options and when I needed to order the ring in due to sizing they ensured it would be ready in time. And in my wife's words the ring was "perfect".

Store LocationLaunceston, Tasmania

luke h.

luke h.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Michael Hill The Glen store

The customer service in this store is fantastic. They are all very patient even when the store is crawling with customers. Their range is quite good and their knowledge on their items is also excellent. Glen the manager there was more than helpful so much so they will continue to receive my business in the future. Anna also helped me pick the perfect necklace last time i was there so thankyou kindly. Prices were very resonable especially when they have sales on and the quality of their range from my experience seems fantastic.

Store LocationThe Glen shopping centre
Samantha

SamanthaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Necklace shopping & browsing rings

"I loved that she was lovely and friendly. She was able to answer all my millions of questions and not once changed her attitude or body language yet helpful throughout all my browsing."

Store LocationGarden City

Hi,
Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us and for your review! We are always delighted to hear about our customers experience in-store. We hope to see you again soon.

TANYA

TANYA

GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE

I visited the Perth’s DFO store recently, I was served by Sonia, I must say she had excellent customer service. I definitely would revisit the DFO store again. The shop looked fantastic. Well done Michael Hill.

Store LocationDFO Perth

Hi,
Thank you so much for sharing your feedback with us. We are always delighted to hear of the amazing customer service our Sales Professionals provide. We hope to see you in-store again soon.

Jenny

JennySouth East Queensland, QLD

Diane Knew what she was doing, Knew what I wanted and wasn't pushy, even though the store was really busy, she took her time and was very friendly and interested

Store LocationBrownsplains

Hi,
Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us. We are so glad to hear about the positive experience you have had in-store. We hope to see you again soon!

I Absolutely Love Michael Hill

I have used micheal hill for ten years thanks to my wonderful experiences with them and the wonderful customer service. Never had a problem and the range is stunning year after year.

Store LocationJoondalup

Hi,
Thank you for sharing your experience with us and for your loyalty to our company! We are always delighted to hear about our customer experience and we hope to see you in-store again soon.

Natural & engaging Customer service

The woman made eye contact with me just as I was entering the store in Joondalup and smiled all the way until I I got to the counter. It was very natural and engaging and made me feel automatically welcome

Store LocationJoondalup

Hi,
Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us and for your review! We hope to see you in-store again soon.

Alice Bedlington

Alice BedlingtonTheodore 2905, ACT

Great service that made me feel very valued!

My recent experience instore with Michael Hill was lovely - the sales consultant made us feel very valued and she was so enthusiastic about the piece that we bought. I will definitely be purchasing again. We visited several jewellery stores on the day and Michael Hill stood out with the best quality for the best price.

Store LocationWoden

Hi,
Thank you so much for your kind word and for sharing your experience with us! We hope to see you in-store again soon.

Mia

MiaPerth, WA

Great customer service

Warm and friendly approach (not too pushy) and remembered my name when I returned back to the store. The jewellery I bought is lovely, delicate and feminine (just how I like it). The Cockburn M.H. Store is the best!

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Store LocationCockburn store, W. A.

Hi,
Thank you for your review and feedback about your experience in-store. We hope to see you in-store again soon.

Alanna

AlannaHobart, TAS

Inlove with my fulfilment ring

"Gave me options, shared their honesty, Jenna gave me her time and wasn’t rushed, my item was well priced, they gave me an option to purchase a lifetime care plan and the pros of this."

Store LocationCentrepoint Murray street Hobart

Kerry S.

Kerry S.Perth, WA

Beautiful ladies

I am very satisfied with the beautiful ladies especially the "Eye contact and even though they were with another customer they still acknowledged me." I only go to Michael hill .

Store LocationBelmont
Customer S.Michael Hill

Hi, Thank you so much for your kind words! We are always delighted to hear of the experience our customer have in-store. We do hope to see you again soon.

Dale Back

Dale BackPerth, WA

Felt like family

Genalie in Rockingham made me fell like family to the point where I felt like I knew everything about my latest purchase before I actually knew what I wanted. I will now only be buying all my jewellery going forward from her and the Rockingham team. Very professional and would highly recommend to all my family!

Store LocationRockingham
Customer S.Michael Hill

Hi, Thank you so much for your kind words! We are always happy to hear about the positive experiences our customers have in-store.
Can't wait to see you in-store again soon!

A perfect experience

Honestly I was not planning to buy anything. Me and my Mum were just browsing. But the sales attendant is very friendly, she is not one of those irritating nor intimidating who will either insist in offering their products or makes you feel unwelcome if you say you are just browsing. First she asked politely if I need any help then she happily assisted me for everything I asked. Now I am enjoying my tennis bracelet :)

Store LocationWestfield, Brookvale
Customer S.Michael Hill

Hi, Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us. We are always delighted to hear of the wonderful customer service our Sales Professional provide. We hope to see you in-store again soon!

Good experience!

Very understanding and accommodating for what we wanted. The staff member was very pleasant and helpful in helping us to find the perfect piece. Would definitely shop with them again in the future

Store LocationCarousel WA
Customer S.Michael Hill

Hi, Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. We are delighted to hear about your positive experience in-store and hope to see you in-store again soon.

My Ho

My HoSydney, NSW

Excellent customer service

They have good energy when interacting with customers. MH staffs are amazing. They are very polite and helpful. I'd love to come back though.

I was really satisfied with the pricing and the quality of products.

Store LocationSydney

Hi,
Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us. We are always delighted to hear about the positive experiences our customers have in-store. We hope to see you again soon!

Mëhra Â.

Mëhra Â.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Micheal Hills will rip you off!

Why don't they buy their own product? Or they should be clear on the day when we bought it. if they not buying their own product then no one will. This Ring I bought from them for 12k is basically no less than any steel ring if you cant sell it.

Store LocationHighpoint

Ben

Ben

Is my diamond lab made

Hi, I wanted to know if all the diamonds at MH over the years are ALL natural diamonds. I have read lots of articles on google, and interviews from MH staff, and seen on your website that you sell lab grown diamonds. I have researched this and seen that companies can sell synthetic diamonds but can call them "diamonds". They also show up as "real" on a diamond tester as they have the same compounds as a read stone. My certificates don't say natural on them, so are they lab grown? I have spoken to other jewellers and they confirm they DO NOT sell lab grown diamonds. From what I can understand, this is why MH diamonds are cheaper because they are LAB grown and not natural.

Store LocationGold Coast

Jenny Kwan

Jenny KwanPerth, WA

Excellent customer service

Now a larger store with a wider range of items at Westfield Carousel, Cannington.
Have seats for customer to sit comfortably
Staff I had was very polite, helpful, attentive and showed me whatever I wanted to look at ....very warm and friendly. Made me feel very welcomed."

Store LocationWestfield Cannington
Customer S.Michael Hill

Hi Jenny, Thanks for reaching out and providing your lovely feedback. I have passed this onto the management team to review and so they are aware of the great customer service! Regards, Shaely

Cheryl Cotter

Cheryl CotterGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Amazing amber at DFO

"The manager of the store was amazing from start to finish she listened to me and showed me the right products, Gave me the right advice , she didn't put me under no pressure like most shops do to get a sale. She is a bright star, well done."

Store LocationDFO Moorabbin
Customer S.Michael Hill

Hi Cheryl, Thanks for provding your lovely feedback. I have passed this onto the management team to review. Thank you for your feedback and you have a Merry Christmas. Regards, Shaely

truckieGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Brought tears to my eyes

I went to Michael Hill in Watergardens, Melbourne, Victoria
Sammi and Derek offered me the most oustanding customer service and went out of their way to help with my purchase thankyou

Store LocationMichael Hill Watergardens

Trudy Jasked

I went in and picked out my engagement ring a couple of days ago, the lady in store said that because they need to resize this particular ring I chose more than 3 sizes that they would have to make me one from scratch and said it would take 6-8 weeks to be made however the receipt said it won’t be ready for 12 weeks!! How long does it normally take them to make a ring from scratch? I don’t really want to have to wait 3 months for my engagement ring.

Dear Trudy

Thank you for your enquiry. We do ask you to allow up to 6 - 8 weeks for the ring to be produced specifically for you however if you are able to advise which store you made your purchase in I would be delighted to follow up for you.

Kind Regards

Tracey

Trudy J

Hi Tracey. It was at your Knox City Store. If it was done earlier than the stated time it would be greatly appreciated. I am going away early October and would love to have it to go away with.

Shells

Shellsasked

Hi There!

We have decided to upgrade my ring. It was said we would get our full amount for the diamond back when we by a new ring. Why doesn’t this include the sales tax of 13 percent since on the new ring we are getting charge the sales tax again? Also why don’t your staff member elaborate on the policies? Sure you would be taking a hit on the sales but at least people would better understand what they are signing up for? Maybe more training needs to happen or maybe you need more qualified associates working there seeing how some of your rings are as much as automobiles.

SJL

SJLasked

Hi there, my partner recently proposed with one of your rings but it seems to be slightly too small. We are currently on an extended working holiday overseas so will miss the 30 day exchange period. What are our options at this stage? I have had very bad experiences with rings being resized in the past and I also understand resizing rings bigger is much more complicated that making them smaller. I would therefore prefer to exchange or refund the purchase price rather than resize. The ring has only been tried on, not worn. Thanks and looking forward to hearing from you.

Customer S.Michael Hill

Hi SJL, Thank you for contacting us and congratulations on your engagement! So we can assist you further with your enquiry could you please contact us on online@michaelhill.com.au with the store location of purchase, name it was purchased under, approximate date of purchase and best contact information such as email or phone number.
We look forward to receiving your email.
Kind Regards