Michelle Bridges 12 Week Body Transformation

Michelle Bridges 12 Week Body Transformation (page 2 of 4)

See the Best Bootcamps & Fitness Programs in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Disappointed

I did not lose any weight because I found it difficult to follow the programme. Am coming to the end of my 12 wks . In all fairness there's good help there but no help to navigate through the maze . Still don't know how to get to the shopping list or exercise videos in spite of taking a day off Frm work just to do that. Would have been excellent if there was someone to call and ask how to do the programme.

Emilie29

Emilie29AU

If you stick with it-it works

IF you follow each week and do the preseason activities and stick with it, you will get results. It is as simple as that! The support amongst the community and the support crew is fantastic!

melli123

melli123Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

I've lost 33kgs in 10 months but I became obsessed

Brendan

BrendanNSW, 2450

Did this with my wife about 3.5-4 years ago - now have a 3-year-old!

My wife and I did this together when we lived in Brisbane. It was definitely tough work but it was really fun doing it together and it stripped the fat off fast! Probably because I'm a bloke and I was eating the 1200 calories set for women - I lost 15+KG in the 12 week program - I was a little too skinny after it, and I have since then put it all back on! But the great thing about it, is the fact that I now know what I need to do to lose weight if I need to.

We were both the fittest we'd been since meeting and the result was she ended up pregnant which I believe is a lot to do with our health and the fact we had looked after our bodies better than ever before!

Nik

NikSan Diego

Life Changer!

Gabriella Raimondi

Gabriella RaimondiAU

Didn't work and no support

The exercise program is not individual as stated. It was generic. I couldn't get any support. The food became boring and some if the recipes were gastly didn't lose weight :(

Tasty food but didn't lose any weight

Did 12WBT for 9 weeks then gave up. My wife and I followed it perfectly and never cheated. Did every workout with maximum effort. A lot of time is spent on food prep and things can get expensive when 2 are following the diet. The food was delicious and I would make many of the recipes again. However I found the prescribed portions to be a bit big and we were force feeding ourselves sometimes. After nine weeks we had both put on about half a kilo so just gave up. Later I moved on to low carb and lost 7 kilos in a month.

Changed my life!!!!!!!!

amazing!!! its the most sustainable lifestyle change programme available out there. I lost 20kgs. I finished the 12WBT program 1 1/2 months ago but im still losing. It would make more sense if they gave members life long access to the program rather than making u pay over and over again fr something you've already done, Highly recommend it to everyone

jurgen

jurgenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Alternatives

Kristin

KristinLane Cove

Food a bit tasteless

I already attend a gym and have a trainer so I have only used the meal plan. Meals are fairly tasteless as they have no salt. Taste much better with some salt added. Meals are also quite small. Unlike weight watchers, there are no"free" foods so if you are still hungry, tough! It is fairly cheap, however, at $200 for 12 weeks of meal and exercise plans.

Julie-Ann Y

Julie-Ann YAirlie Beach

Life Changing

Started 12WBT in mid Jan this year (2015) and have lost 22kg. My whole mindset towards food has now changed permanently and feeling great! The meals are delicious on 12WBT and the exercise plans are very easy to fit into your lifestyle. Thinking about joining?,don't think about it any longer...sign up today!

Mel

Mel

Changed my life

Phil

PhilAU

I found the programme helpful. It introduced me to new ways of looking at my fitness levels and introduced many exercises that should be done on a regular basis. The food choices were interesting and some of the combinations I am still using today. I am not signing up for the next level because while I consider I have paid for the programme you are locked out upon completion so if like me you are not satisfied with your final fitness test you cannot then restart at the same level without dipping into your pocket once again.

I will stick to MyFitnessPal . Free and the support from the forums is awesome. Great ideas and group challenges. Dynamic.

Like others I may put the money saved into something for me.

Hazel

HazelSt Helens Park

Awesome Programme

The best thing I have ever done!

This program is fantastic. At a cost of $200 you receive 7 days a week (breakfast, lunch, dinner) meal plan that includes recipes for all snacks, exercise plans (which you can do at the gym, at home or outdoors), mindset videos (videos from michelle bridges herself which helps rid of all those bad habits!) and wonderful support from other 12WBT members, and support crew on a number of online forums. If you stick to this program, IT WORKS! I have lost 7 kg (a total of 11 kg over my weight loss journey) with the 12WBT program and am now signing up for a second round. If you are motivated and organised and looking to lose weight this is the program for you. If you're thinking about joining this program- DO IT. You'll be so glad that you did.

AJ Barker

AJ BarkerPerth

Overpriced

I found this overpriced and lacking. I could have joined the gym for the same price and honestly believe I would have gotten more out of it.

I'm very open to different foods but only found about 1/4 of the recipes appetising. Some were nice but most lacked flavour.

Become your best you!

Best decision I've ever made.

Best money I've ever spent. Yes the workouts are tough and the food size takes a bit of getting used to but once you do it's easy. I didn't stick to the daily planner so much as chose things from the recipe base or other places that fell into the calorie allowance. I no ling crave cake, chocolate, lollies or anything sweet and I have gone from maybe 4 pieces of bread a day to I wrap for lunch. I wasn't a Michelle Bridges fan before and thought it was all a lot of hype about nothing but now I'm her biggest fan. She keeps me motivated especially during the workouts when I'm that sore I can hardly move. About to join round 2 and can't wait. I'm even going to work out Christmas morning!!

MelbourneMummy

MelbourneMummyMelbourne, Australia

WAY overpriced.

As the title says: way overpriced and too inflexible. My Fitness Pal is FREE. Michelle is making multimillions (literally) because of good marketing. Unfortunately I fell for it. There are FAR cheaper ways to lose weight and get healthy.

mumofonedog

Lisa
Lisa

Great program
Great tasty recapies
Great efficiency with online shopping makes it easy
Great workouts
Terrible coustomer service
The staff are not there for you as advertised 24 hour support lol
I didn’t recover an answer to my last 2 questions and have only asked 3 total in 4 months

Mrs Hinton

Mrs Hintonasked

How much is the average food shop per week? i have done this before and lost a tonne but I remember thinking it was $$$

shez76
shez76

If your pantry is a healthy one and your regular shop is to , I found it was just really a tighten up on products I don't think it's any more expensive than a regular shop , I still believe this is one of the best deals around , it's not a diet it's a lifestyle change and the food is only turned to energy which I found got me more motivated because I wasn't eating garbage therefore had more energy and lost weight

Madhavi

Madhaviasked

I am vegetarian. Do you have vegetarian recipes and how will the program work?

Shannons
Shannons

Yes, Michelle Bridges 12WBT has vegetarian meal options also, the program actually has a lot of vegetarian recipes which is good for me as I am also a vegetarian :)

Get an answer from our members and Michelle Bridges representatives