Michelle Bridges 12 Week Body Transformation

Michelle Bridges 12 Week Body Transformation (page 2 of 4)

B Kaur

B KaurWA

Great Exercise Program

Very well maintained website with great workout options from beginner to advanced. I did 2 sessions and it was life changing. Due to other expenses could not afford more. Love Michelle. All the Best

MyView

MyViewHunter Region, NSW

AWESOME PROGRAM HIGHLY RECOMMENDED

Very easy program to follow , amazing food and recipes only down side to the program is once the 12 weeks is over you lose access to the site so you need to join again , lost 12 kgs on the program , need to be consistent with exercise which goes hand in hand with anyone that wants to lose weight anyway , completed 2 rounds would do it again many times

Teresa Higgins

Teresa HigginsSouthwest, VIC

Lost 15kg!

Bootcamps & Fitness Programs

Find out how Michelle Bridges 12 Week Body Transformation compares to other Bootcamps & Fitness Programs

I never knew healthy food can taste so good

I loved this program. I found it all inclusive Michelle has thought of everything and I have been blown away by the recipes and will be incorporating them into my everyday life. Portion sizes are smaller than I would like and I get this is so I loose weight. If I ate what I would like I'd never loose the weight I want to. Great program, excellent value for money. When I followed the program it worked, when I didm''t follow it and added extras it didn't work.
Love it Michelle.

Annie

AnnieMelbourne

Cannot recommend

I cannot recommend this program because I just don't think you get value for money. If you have tried dieting other ways and done your research you will already have seen variations of the recipes elsewhere. They are basic and bland at times. Examples- breakfast banana smoothie recipe, minestrone soup, boiled egg with Vegemite soldiers, steamed fish with Asian vegetables, ham and salad wrap...get my drift??? Many meals are high in carbs with extensive use of bread, wraps, crackers - which is contrary to current diet advice and leaves you hungry. also, access to the recipes and videos disappear when your time is up so you can never refer back to what you paid for. There are better programs out there than this one.

DFM

DFMSouth East Queensland, QLD

Free weight loss info available readily online/Unnecesary expense?

You will get results if your are honest

Long term disappointment

I have done 5 rounds of 12wbt, yes I lost weight. I loved the workout videos as they fitted in with my life. My disappointment comes from paying $1000.00 over the 5 seasons and not getting any incentives. I would of liked to have been able to access the videos after each round or at least have full access to videos after a certain amount of rounds. It's a lot of money to pay in the long run. I have also put all the weight back on due to losing focus as can't access videos unless you sign up again. Yes you can purchase videos but they are not the same workouts.

Disappointed

I did not lose any weight because I found it difficult to follow the programme. Am coming to the end of my 12 wks . In all fairness there's good help there but no help to navigate through the maze . Still don't know how to get to the shopping list or exercise videos in spite of taking a day off Frm work just to do that. Would have been excellent if there was someone to call and ask how to do the programme.

Emilie29

Emilie29AU

If you stick with it-it works

IF you follow each week and do the preseason activities and stick with it, you will get results. It is as simple as that! The support amongst the community and the support crew is fantastic!

melli123

melli123Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

I've lost 33kgs in 10 months but I became obsessed

Brendan

BrendanNSW, 2450

Did this with my wife about 3.5-4 years ago - now have a 3-year-old!

My wife and I did this together when we lived in Brisbane. It was definitely tough work but it was really fun doing it together and it stripped the fat off fast! Probably because I'm a bloke and I was eating the 1200 calories set for women - I lost 15+KG in the 12 week program - I was a little too skinny after it, and I have since then put it all back on! But the great thing about it, is the fact that I now know what I need to do to lose weight if I need to.

We were both the fittest we'd been since meeting and the result was she ended up pregnant which I believe is a lot to do with our health and the fact we had looked after our bodies better than ever before!

Nik

NikSan Diego

Life Changer!

Gabriella Raimondi

Gabriella RaimondiAU

Didn't work and no support

The exercise program is not individual as stated. It was generic. I couldn't get any support. The food became boring and some if the recipes were gastly didn't lose weight :(

Jason

JasonPerth, WA

Tasty food but didn't lose any weight

Did 12WBT for 9 weeks then gave up. My wife and I followed it perfectly and never cheated. Did every workout with maximum effort. A lot of time is spent on food prep and things can get expensive when 2 are following the diet. The food was delicious and I would make many of the recipes again. However I found the prescribed portions to be a bit big and we were force feeding ourselves sometimes. After nine weeks we had both put on about half a kilo so just gave up. Later I moved on to low carb and lost 7 kilos in a month.

Changed my life!!!!!!!!

amazing!!! its the most sustainable lifestyle change programme available out there. I lost 20kgs. I finished the 12WBT program 1 1/2 months ago but im still losing. It would make more sense if they gave members life long access to the program rather than making u pay over and over again fr something you've already done, Highly recommend it to everyone

jurgen

jurgenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Alternatives

Kristin

KristinLane Cove

Food a bit tasteless

I already attend a gym and have a trainer so I have only used the meal plan. Meals are fairly tasteless as they have no salt. Taste much better with some salt added. Meals are also quite small. Unlike weight watchers, there are no"free" foods so if you are still hungry, tough! It is fairly cheap, however, at $200 for 12 weeks of meal and exercise plans.

Julie-Ann Y

Julie-Ann YAirlie Beach

Life Changing

Started 12WBT in mid Jan this year (2015) and have lost 22kg. My whole mindset towards food has now changed permanently and feeling great! The meals are delicious on 12WBT and the exercise plans are very easy to fit into your lifestyle. Thinking about joining?,don't think about it any longer...sign up today!

Mel