Mickey Thompson ATZ P3

• Wet Weather Handling
  • Durability
  • Dry Weather Handling
  • Off-Roading Frequency

Main issue is balancing and wet weather grip

Glenn

GlennSouth East Queensland, QLD

Unbelievable

These tyres have done 79000+ km and still have about another 10-15000 km in them. This is after doing Simpson desert, Strzelecki track etc and more.
Definitely going to get more, can’t believe it for a four wheel drive.
Personally I have not found a negative about these tyres.

Purchased in February 2018.

Tyre Mileage 79,000 km
Car ModelToyota Prado
Tyre Pressure Used40 PSI
Off-Roading FrequencyDaily
Phill

PhillPerth, WA

Awesome tyres.

I am about to put a second set on my Defender 90. My present ones have done 150k and still have some rubber to go before the tabs. Relatively quiet even towards the end. Great in the mud, sand, and on the highway. Great grip in the wet, which did surprise me with the big tread blocks. Only down side is they are stiff to start with, but with 10 ply, you have you expect that.

Purchased in February 2015 for A$380.00.

Tyre Mileage 150,000 km
Car ModelLand Rover Defender 90
Tyre Pressure Used32 PSI
Off-Roading FrequencyWeekly

Dont get ripped off

Dont get ripped offHunter Region, NSW

They wear quickly

Lasted 12000miles. Rotated. Correct LB. Very Dissapointed and will not buy again. Will look elsewhere with a better tyre that isn’t overpriced, felt like they wandered and did not perform.

Tyre Mileage 12,000 km
Tyre Pressure Used38 PSI
Off-Roading FrequencyYearly
Neil Faithfull

Neil FaithfullWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

100000 and still rolling

I have had Mickeys ATZ on my vehicle since 2016. In that time I have towed a 3.2t caravan around 65,000km around oz. On all road surfaces, sticks,rocks etc. at other times. The tyres are still on and have hit 100,000 and I am just starting to think about the next set. I want them again but the cook put her foot down on the price.

Purchased in October 2016 for A$290.00.

Tyre Mileage 100,000 km
Car ModelHolden Colorado RG 4x2
Tyre Pressure Used38 PSI
Off-Roading FrequencyMonthly
Tom W.

Tom W.Sydney, NSW

Lasted 1 day! DO NOT BUY

Purchased in April 2019 for A$2,400.00.

Tyre Mileage 100 km
Car ModelJeep Wrangler JK Sport
Tyre Pressure Used40 PSI
Off-Roading FrequencyMonthly

Previous model BAJA ATZ 4 rib

First I would say I’ve never used ATZ P3 tyres but saying that I have and still use one set of the former ATZ tyre BAJA ATZ 4 rib...so why would I review a tyre I haven’t use? Because I’m almost ready for new tyres and after getting 140’000km out of BAJA ATZ 4rib and that 140k is hard work and many a time making my own tracks and only rotating them twice.. These ATZ P3 are the updated improved BAJA 4rib so with no doubt I know what I’ll be buying to replace my 10yr old BAJA 4rib

Car2001 Toyota 100 series landcruiser

KeithHunter Region, NSW

Best A/Ts I've ever had on a 4wd, over100,000klms and counting

Car2012 76 series GXL Landcruiser
Donnadoo

DonnadooPerth

Perfect

These tyres out lasted anything I have ever had before not that I am a lead foot or anything but the next time I went back to get tyres I had to go somewhere else as they didn't have any mickey thompson a in stock so I went elsewhere they are a great brand that we'll at lasted the rest.
Wouldn't go with anything else now

CarHolden

Matt

MattCairns

Do not take these off the bitumen!

All these other reviewers must not have ever driven off the black top, cause I thought these were fine until then too.
I’ve just driven through some of SA & NT back roads, nothing too serious just major dirt roads, gravel and a bit rocky. Driving to the conditions, lower pressures, slower speeds etc all the normal precautions. In around 1500 kms I’ve had 1 literally blow out and 3 slow leak punctures.
Absolute rubbish. I certainly won’t be replacing them with the same again.

Car100 Series Landcruiser
Macca

MaccaBINDOON Perth WA

Very happy

120,000 klm's and still have maybe another 10/15000 kays left. Rotated every 5000. Not one flat. Very happy with these tyres except for the scolloping edges as there nearing there life span and they are 35 inche tyres. Thinking of going back to 33's. Hopefully they will last just as long.

Car2004 4.2tdi Nissan Patrol

RGJWA

A good all round tyre

Was running these tyres and then whent to different brand but arfter having multiple problems with other brand costing hundreds I have come back to Mickys witch give me excerlant mileage up to 80000k with little or no problems and won’t use anything else know with the vehical wich is 4 tons and running high pressures at 48 PSI I get grate fuel economy and ride with limited noes

CarFord F 250 Super Duty
Dan

DanColyton

Best aggressive a/t tyre out

These are the best tyre if you want an aggressive all terrain tyre... quite on the road and long life on and off road, they have never let me down although they do have a hefty price tag but you do pay for what you get. Car still feels safe on the road in the wet but extremly good Offroad!

CarJeep wrangler
Stumpy

Stumpy

Money well spent

We had these tyres fitted to my wife car after having good results with the same brand in the 4 wheel drive tyres and it’s has been proven we did the right thing they r so quite on the high way no road noise at all and with the right tyre pressure we seem to get better fuel economy I would recommend these tyres to anyone one for everything on the farm or in the city

CarNissan dualis
Sabz

SabzSydney

Flat spot after 1 off road trip

Ill never buy a micky again used these tyers for the first time of my 4wd carrie. Always wanted to use them any ways hit a decent track about medium level got back on bitumen had bad shake at first i thought i lost a weight i got them rebalance didnt solve it i got them rotated didnt work i changed the rims didnt work. Then found out ive damged 2 tyers some how and they havent even done 3k yet. Crap micky never again

CarN80 hilux

Mal

Mal

Sturdy and reliable

The last set I had on my Prado was also my first set. I travelled mostly on sealed roads towing a caravan and the tyres were a little noisy. On the tracks through the Victorian high country and throughout the Kimberlies and Pilberra regions they were in a class of their own. I had travelled 107000 ks with them and not one flat tyre. They still had legal tread when I sold the vehicle

Car2002 Prado
Peter

PeterHunter Region, NSW

Uncompromising tires

CarToyota Land cruisers & JK wrangler
iShopNreview

iShopNreview

From city driving to the outback of Australia without fail

There tires and then the the ATZ’s, I went through a set of maxis tires after 4mths, went to the local tyre place and they recommended the M/T’s and I have to say they might cost more but the ride is better, fuel consumption is better and they have been to the outback and back over (10,000km) and have not missed a beat. These the perfect tire.

CarNissan
pedro

pedroSunshine Coast, Queensland

Make sure this is the right tyre for what you do

Car2014 Amarok