Micro Flex Air

Micro Flex Air

See the Best Push Scooters in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Micro Scooters

Jacob
JacobMelbourne

Its great except the handle bars can turn independently too the wheel, seems dangerous

I purchased this, it is ok, but even within a few weeks I've noticed that the handlebars are getting looser and looser, it gets so that you have to keep the handlebar's sideways to go straight. There appears to be a place where you can re-tighten it, but it requires a tool I don't have. I've never seen this happen in any scooter I have ever owned, so I am not sure if its a design problem or just a quality control issue.

sharon c.
sharon c.asked

If u get punctures are the tyres easily replaced at most bile stores?

Clovis J.
Clovis J.asked

Hi, I have a Kickboard Monster. Parks here offer quite a bumpy ride, unfortunately, and the Monster wide wheels offer a lot of drag. I'm considering adapting Kickboard Original 120mm wheels front and rear, and maybe using 200 mm Flex Air wheels on the front (maybe even rear, using a rear fork), to soften the bumps. Would it be feasible?

Micro Scooters
Micro S.Micro Scooters

Hi Clovis,

Thanks for your question.

Unfortuantely the KickBoard Monster is not compatible with the other wheels you are looking at.

On the rear this is due to the break design. On the front due to the differing axle widths.

The fat wheels on the monster are designed for stability and turning at speed with the carving lean to steer mechanism.

If there is anything else I can help with please let me know

Kind regards
Daniel

Dave H
Dave Hasked

What is the max weight capacity (person) on the micro flex air???
Dave

Micro Scooters
Micro S.Micro Scooters

Hi Dave,

Thank you for your question.

The Flex Air has a weight limit of 100 kg.

Get an answer from our members and Micro Scooters representatives