Micro Flex Air

Micro Flex Air

See the Best Push Scooters in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Micro Scooters

Very smooth ride for commuting

I'm french Guy, i use it for my commuting and the road Is very bad sometimes. Even if you have tout kick more often, the pleasure IS here. And with the air wheels, it Is more secure. The brake response is really good. But for m'y daily exercise 40 km i préfère m'y other oxelo town 9 kick scooter. But if I but the solid wheels it will be the same.

Date PurchasedJan 2017
nico

So today there is a probleme on one part of my flex air, There is a crack just at the opposite side of the crutch on the double T aluminum part

Micro S.Micro Scooters

Hi Nico, I'm sorry to hear you are having an issue with your flex air scooter.
Are you able to send me through some images of the issue to info@microscooters.com.au

nico

thanks for listening, i send you a photo

sharon c.
sharon c.asked

If u get punctures are the tyres easily replaced at most bile stores?

Clovis J.
Clovis J.asked

Hi, I have a Kickboard Monster. Parks here offer quite a bumpy ride, unfortunately, and the Monster wide wheels offer a lot of drag. I'm considering adapting Kickboard Original 120mm wheels front and rear, and maybe using 200 mm Flex Air wheels on the front (maybe even rear, using a rear fork), to soften the bumps. Would it be feasible?

Hi Clovis,

Thanks for your question.

Unfortuantely the KickBoard Monster is not compatible with the other wheels you are looking at.

On the rear this is due to the break design. On the front due to the differing axle widths.

The fat wheels on the monster are designed for stability and turning at speed with the carving lean to steer mechanism.

If there is anything else I can help with please let me know

Kind regards
Daniel

Dave H
Dave Hasked

What is the max weight capacity (person) on the micro flex air???
Dave

Hi Dave,

Thank you for your question.

The Flex Air has a weight limit of 100 kg.

Get an answer from our members and Micro Scooters representatives