Micro Flex Air

Micro Flex Air

See the Best Push Scooters in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Micro Scooters

Great

I ended up swapping the air wheels for the solid 200mm wheels. Was an easy and clear job. Just a note that there are two washers spacing out the back wheel, so be careful they don't roll off when changing.
Quality product glides over the rough pavers which topple my long-board.

Smooth ride, compact design

Bought this in Sydney for commuting in the city. The air tyres are fantastic maintaining a smooth ride and reducing noise. The folding design is well thought out and easy to un/fold while walking.

The official carry bag is a bit tedious so I tied a DIY strap to the step (using a laptop bag strap) which works wonders.

Other Push Scooters

Patrick
PatrickMelbourne

Smooth ride... why walk when you can glide

Micro S.Micro Scooters

Hi Patrick, thanks for your awesome feedback of the Micro Flex Air, glad to hear that you are enjoying it. Cheers, Micro AU

Silvia
SilviaWellington

You'll get to work with a broad smile on your face

This scooter gives you a perfectly smooth ride, it is fast -but possibly not as fast as a scooter with solid tyres - very quiet and a great way to exercise. But the most important but is that you can have great fun while using it. Everyone should own one!
Quiet, smooth, cool, fast, easy to fold, not too heavy
Nothing really wrong with it, I'm in love with my micro flex air

Push Scooters

Find out how Micro Flex Air compares to other Push Scooters

Coll7
Coll7Sydney

My perfect challenge

I indulged in a fun way to increase my fitness in my late 50s, and scooting is more aerobic than I remember as a child, especially now that I try to alternate legs. I wanted the freedom to ride on pathways, and helmet free (with safe speeds). This scooter does all that, really smoothly. It's beautifully made, and when I'm not riding it, it's easy to walk beside or fold up. I love it, and it's only early days yet.
well built, smooth ride, compact, great exercise, feels great to ride.
Low on the ground so scrapes going off some driveways, and I'm average weight. No stand, but easy to lean and balance.

Micro S.Micro Scooters

Hi Coll, you should find a kickstand on the scooter at the front on the left hand side under the deck. Glad you're enjoying scooting again!

Sang-Min Lee
Sang-Min LeeBrisbane, Queensland

The ultimate kick scooter.

Contrast to typical tiny kid's scooters..
- Makes almost no noise on any kind of pavement or pathways.
- Provides extreme smoothness even at high speed
- Well-fixed parts, while normal scooters' joints makes annoying sounds even after few days.
- Skate boarders or other scooter riders started envying this scooter.
- Finds myself cheering that all the freaking noises and vibration had completely gone.
Extreme smoothness, High reliability.
A little bit heavy and huge for small person, Unsuitable for beginners.

Karen11
Karen11BRIGHT

Great workout

I have owned my flexair for 6 months riding 12 kilometres from work 2 times a week and my fitness has improved, a 15minute scoot makes me work harder than 40minutes of a zumba workout. I feel safes go over uneven paved areas and concrete. I am up too 50 pushes per leg before i change legs,when i started i was 10 pushes per leg.I am going to buy my 7 year old one because of the safety, not like the cheaper ones they hit a bump and off they come. I love my scooter...
great workout, easy too fold for the bus, takes up very little space
need bigger wheels to get home faster

toby
toby

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

Clara V.
Clara V.15 Nov 2021
smart-shopping-tips-to-help-you-make-the-most-of-black-friday-sales

sharon c.
sharon c.asked

If u get punctures are the tyres easily replaced at most bile stores?

Clovis J.
Clovis J.asked

Hi, I have a Kickboard Monster. Parks here offer quite a bumpy ride, unfortunately, and the Monster wide wheels offer a lot of drag. I'm considering adapting Kickboard Original 120mm wheels front and rear, and maybe using 200 mm Flex Air wheels on the front (maybe even rear, using a rear fork), to soften the bumps. Would it be feasible?

Hi Clovis,

Thanks for your question.

Unfortuantely the KickBoard Monster is not compatible with the other wheels you are looking at.

On the rear this is due to the break design. On the front due to the differing axle widths.

The fat wheels on the monster are designed for stability and turning at speed with the carving lean to steer mechanism.

If there is anything else I can help with please let me know

Kind regards
Daniel

Dave H
Dave Hasked

What is the max weight capacity (person) on the micro flex air???
Dave

Hi Dave,

Thank you for your question.

The Flex Air has a weight limit of 100 kg.

Get an answer from our members and Micro Scooters representatives