Micro Rocket

Micro Rocket

See the Best Push Scooters in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Micro Scooters

4.5
Legend
Legend

micro rocket scooter

I bought the scooter as i saw that it could take a weight upto 100kg.As i weigh 90kg i thought it would be good for me to scoot with my daughter&grandson.However i found that everytime i hit a slight obstacle it came to a complete stop!It looks great but it's definitely not for anyone over 70kg.Even though the wheels are fatties they need to be much deeper for adults to use safely.I've since bought the micro flex deluxe&that's the daddy of all scooters&much better&safer for anyone over 70kg.

Date PurchasedApr 2017
YMS
YMS

Very sturdy.

Date PurchasedAug 2016

Other Push Scooters

asc11
asc11

Great scooter when I am allowed to ride it!

We bought this for me (dad) but my 3 year old loves it so much that he is always riding it instead! The fat wheels make it super stable to ride and the adjustable handlebars mean that both my son and I can use it. The wheels don't absorb the bumps quite as well as some of the other scooters and as such the ride isn't always as smooth but still a great product. Very well built.
well built, stable ride for kids, adjustable handlebars
wheels not as smooth as some others

Dee
Deeasked

My son who will be turning 4 in a couple of weeks has been using Micro mini & he absolutely loves it! I do however, feel that he has outgrown it as he is quite tall for his age. So now I am deciding between this scooter and the maxi micro. Which one would you recommend? The micro mini made him super confident with scooting so should I jump straight to this fabulous two fat-wheeled scooter or opt for a maxi instead? Thanks!

Micro Scooters
Micro S.Micro Scooters

Hi Dee,
Thank you for your question.
The Maxi Micro scooter is basically the bigger brother of the Mini. It is a bigger more robust version with an extendable/adjustable handle bar and uses the same lean to steer principle as his Mini.
The Rocket is a slightly heavier model weighing 4.3 kg and uses a different steering mechanism. You turn the handle bars to determine the direction you want to go in just like a bicycle.
Choosing between the two can be a little tricky - it really comes down to how good his balance and co-ordination is.
Does he ride a bike yet? If so, he will be fine with a two wheeled scooter and having the wider wheel will provide some additional stability.
I may be best to see both models in person so you can even test them for yourself to see which he will best manage with.
I hope that was helpful but please don't hesitate to ask any additional questions or contact us directly through our webiste:
www.microscooters.com.au/contact-us/

Kind Regards.
Rob.

Dillon
Dillonasked

What is the difference between Rocket and Monster bullet?

Micro Scooters
Micro S.Micro Scooters

Hi Dillon,

The Monster Bullet has a carving wheel in the rear that is designed for tight turning circles, while also maintaining the wide wheels. So in short - the Rocket is less maneuverable than the Monster Bullet

Thanks - Sean

Sue Wilson
Sue Wilsonasked

I am a quite arthritic elderly adult who has succumbed to the joys of scooting to increase mobility. I have a small microscooter - bought a few years ago - which I use for travelling, but it's not great on rough or bumpy/uneven pavements, or on any light snow-ice covering. Wondering if I should try the micro rocket scooter - but need to know its dimensions when folded, so I know if it could be taken as hand baggage on aircraft. Many thanks for your advice.

ClareLauren
ClareLauren

My experience with the Rocket is while the wider wheels do provide added stability, it is a bumpier ride compared to say the Micro Bullet. However, because the wheels do not taper in like others scooters there's no risk of the wheel "flicking out" if you hit a rock. The scooter itself will easily hold up to the rough surfaces and if you can handle the ride it will be a fantastic investment. The dimensions are length - 7900mm weight - 3850g height open 660-960mm height closed 220mm. Have never ridden the Rocket in snow before, so can't help you there sorry.

Get an answer from our members and Micro Scooters representatives