MicroCloud Mattress Toppers

MicroCloud Mattress Toppers

Sanjoy

SanjoySydney Surrounds, NSW

So comfortable

I left this for a couple of months before reviewing to really get a good feel for it, and have to say that I love it, had bought a new well known brand mattress, though good support, just wasn’t quite right, until I put topper on, so glad I did.

Purchased in April 2020 at MicroCloud.

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

HELP! I NEED A GOOD NIGHTS SLEEP!

Purchased in June 2020.

Evelyn

My husband and I are now cocooned in luxury...

Wanda

WandaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

I love it!

I've been using topper for several weeks and it's great. I absolutely love how soft it is yet my back still has the firm support of the mattress underneath. It's also much more comfortable than before when I sit up in bed reading.

Purchased in May 2020 at MicroCloud.

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Hi Wanda, thank you for your helpful feedback on your own experience with our microCloud topper, and clearly the result is indeed pleasurable.

Bobby N.

Bobby N.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

WOW !

Makes such an amazing difference, I feel more supported and sleeping so much better.
Service was impeccable , ordered and arrived immediately.
I purchased after ready all these reviews, highly recommend to anyone

Purchased in June 2020.

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Hi Bobby N, we appreciate receiving your review and delighted that you are enjoying the topper and sleeping so much better .

Sinead

Sinead

Relief from hip pain pregnancy

Been using this for 2 weeks. Have had hip burstitis aggrivated from sleeping on left side for pregnancy. I was desperate and loosing alot of sleep. The pain has decreased significantly.

Purchased in May 2020 for A$300.00.

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Hi Senead, this is truly a sensational result for you and very pleasing . We are most grateful to you for passing on your review to assist others..

springtimeWestern Australia

Wonderful

Our mattress topper arrived a few days ago, wish we had purchased it a long time ago. It is wonderful no more sore hips and stiff joints when we wake up. Love it.

Purchased in May 2020 at On line for A$310.00.

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Hi Springtime in WA, many thanks your helpful feedback , an excellent result for you very clearly.

Best matress topper ever!

This has completely transformed my very firm mattress into something so much softer and comfortable, it's like sleeping on a marshmallow, I love it! The staff at microcloud are also very very helpful :)

Purchased for A$260.00.

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Hi BSN, transforming a hard mattress to a very comfortable experience is exactly what our topper has been designed to do. Thanks so much for sharing your review, it is appreciated.

The perfect choice for my firm mattress!

Purchased in May 2020 at MicroCloud for A$290.00.

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Hi Kitchie M , many thanks for your review. We are delighted that our topper has made such a wonderful difference and thank you for recommending to others.

Julie

JulieSydney, NSW

Finally waking pain free

With a bad back and hips I woke in pain & tired every day. Since receiving the mattress topper, I am sleeping much better & I'm not in pain. Best buy ever!

Purchased in May 2020 at MicroCloud for A$290.00.

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Hi Julie, your review is very helpful and we appreciate your valuable feedback . A wonderful result indeed.

Natalie G.

Natalie G.Sydney, NSW

Bliss!!!

After reading all the positive reviews I ordered 2 x mattress toppers and a pillow to try (all proved to be so comfortable.) Another extremely happy customer. I will be recommending these products and will be ordering again in the future.
Thanks so much!

Purchased in April 2020 for A$661.00.

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Hi Natalie G, we do appreciate you recommending our topper to others. A great result for you and we look forward to your next visit.

JH1

JH1Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Very lush, look forward to hopping into bed

I bought this hoping it would solve my sore shoulders from being a side sleeper, and whilst there's no miracle cure, it certainly has helped make for a softer night's sleep. We liked ours so much we have bought one for our son's bed. Definitely gives the bed a more luxurious night's sleep.

Purchased in March 2020.

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Hi JH1, creating a bed that provides luxury and comfort says it all in your review. Many thanks for sharing your own experience .

Susan S.

Susan S.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Best buy ever

Purchased microcloud topper in February. This is one of the best purchases ive made. We so look forward to jumping into bed each night, the topper is very soft and luxurious, highly recommend.

Purchased in February 2020 for A$327.00.

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Hi Susan S, very kind of you to leave such a glowing review. Creating a comfortable bed is so important to better sleep and well being.

Di

DiAustralian Capital Territory

Nice and soft

I brought this to replace another expensive topper that was nearly 1 year old. It had gone hard and lumpy. I decided to ring the owner of Microcloud and after talking with him he convinced me that Microcloud toppers will not go hard and lumpy. The other thing that convinced to purchase the topper was the fact I could wash it and to top things off there was 3 years warranty. The owner couldn't have been more helpful and sent the topper express delivery. I'm a very happy customer and highly recommend this topper and this company.

Purchased in January 2020 at MicroCloud for A$310.00.

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Hi Di, thanks for your positive review and we are very happy that our topper has been so successful .

George

GeorgePerth, WA

Mattress topper

Bought these toppers, wanted really good quality ones and certainly got that. So comfortable, fits perfectly to our mattress with ease. My wife has back pain issues and she has now found this topper to be of some relief. Definitely well recommended

Purchased in March 2020 for A$200.00.

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Hi George, very good of you to leave your review. The relief for your wife must be a big benefit indeed. We are happy that our topper has made a considerable positive difference.

It actually is like sleeping on a cloud

I love this mattress topper. So soft yet doesn’t effect the support I require for my back. I haven’t slept this well in years. Would definitely recommend it to others.

Purchased in October 2019 at On line for A$299.00.

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Hi Susan, thank you for your review. We're delighted to know that our topper has helped you enjoy significantly better sleep. As you mention, the topper is uniquely designed to create comfort without detracting from the support of your mattress.

Dave Wishart

Dave WishartMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

It truly is amazing.

I read the reviews and made the decision to purchase a microcloud topper. This is a fantastic product. So good in fact, I will be buying 2 more. It has transformed what use to be a fair night's sleep into a superb night's sleep.

Purchased in February 2020.

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Hi Dave, thank you for sharing your review. It's great to read how satisfied you are with our topper. Importantly achieving a better night's sleep for you. Look forward to receiving your next order.

Simonski

SimonskiGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

A transformative experience!

The topper is exceptionally comfortable, transforming a hard and unforgiving mattress into a restful platform for night long sleep. My girlfriend has a king size bed and is interested in one of your toppers to fit that as well - is that something you make?

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Hi Simonski, thank you for your review. That is really pleasing to know that our topper has transformed the comfort and helped you to achieve a better night's sleep. Yes, we do all sizes including king and super king.

living in luxury

slept on one in a hotel in Ballarat . jumped online as soon as home and ordered one. Best sleep ever. Not hot to sleep on but very snugly on a cold night. No hesitation in recommending this product

Purchased in February 2020 for A$399.00.

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Hi hirdy, thank you for your review and recommendation. Great result to see that you have replicated that comfortable hotel experience at home now.

RifMid North Coast, NSW

How many is too many!

This is the 3rd topper we have purchased including one for our caravan -need I say more & our visitors all go home with the web site always commenting on a perfect nights sleep.

Purchased in March 2020 at MicroCloud.

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Hi Rif, thank you for your review. It really pleasing to know that both you and your guests continue to enjoy our luxurious mattress topper. Thanks for spreading the word!

Rif

You are welcome - when you have such a good product spreading the word is a must especially as it is Australian made and company. Keep up the good work.

Perfect

We have a tempur mattress which we love but the topper just added a beautiful soft layer on the top. It has made sleeping so comfy and cozy! The best sleeping ever!

Purchased in February 2020.

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Hi Karen W, thank you for your review. Our topper really is the icing on the cake. We're pleased to know that it has led to a better night's sleep for you.

See all MicroCloud Mattress Toppers reviews