MicroCloud Mattress Toppers

MicroCloud Mattress Toppers

Dani

DaniSydney, NSW

So soft and supportive!

The mattress topper feels so light and it's got great support for side sleepers. It stops me from rolling onto my stomach. The easy care, health guard and breathable fibre really sold me too! I've been recommending it to family and friends.

Alex

AlexGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Amazing mattress topper

We bought the MicroCloud king size mattress topper 16 months ago. Best investment to go with our new medium/firm mattress which does not have a pillow top. I don’t find the topper hot to sleep on, which was important to me as I’m a hot sleeper. I just love getting into my bed at night, so snuggly and just like sleeping on clouds. Highly recommend this topper, it’s amazing. I now need to improve on my pillows so I have just ordered 2 standard pillows and a mattress protector.

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Hi Alex, we are delighted the MicroCloud topper has been such a great success. Creating comfort is critically important for relaxing and enjoying better quality, sounder sleep. Many thanks for your feedback.

Tony

TonyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Product is very comfy at first, but looses its full, puffed up state and softness after a few weeks

Purchased in August 2020 at MicroCloud for A$310.00.

Totally Awsome

Totally Awsomemelbourne

Unbelievable,better than expected

Recently brought a new mattress,after giving it a few weeks,found it too firm,the micro cloud mattress topper has fixed the problem,can't speak highly enough of it.
5 stars all the way.

Purchased in September 2020 at MicroCloud for A$306.00.

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Thank you for your feedback, it is very typical of the results our clients are finding . It is especially great news for you and to enjoy the satisfaction of that comfort feeling again.

OldNick

OldNickAU

I bought this because of these reviews

Purchased in September 2020 for A$230.00.

Shayne

ShayneGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Beautiful, quality products, genuine customer service.

Purchased in September 2020.

Muddy

MuddyVictoria

So glad I chose MicroCloud

Purchased in August 2020 at MicroCloud for A$290.00.

Sarah W.

Sarah W.Canberra 2600, ACT

Heaven sent

Purchased in August 2020 for A$290.00.

Michelle

MichelleQueensland

Not as good as I had hoped

Purchased this mattress topper to put on my new medium firm mattress. I can't say that it has made much difference at all and am rather disappointed. I have felt in the past how mattress toppers can make a great difference to your bed and comfort but I'm afraid this one did little unfortunately.

Purchased in August 2020 for A$310.00.

Mel

MelSydney, NSW

Just click buy, its the best sleep you will have

I bought a VERY expensive medium mattress, it started to dip and was uncomfortable and hot. We exchanged it to the firm and know we will get a much better life out of it but it lacked that comfort layer. This MicroCloud topper solved all our problems. It is so comfortable. Worth its weight in gold.

The only issue I have is that the king won't fit in our washing machine as it is so so big! And you are not able to dry clean them, so unsure how I will take this. But I don't care and would happily buy it again as it is like magic!

Also supporting a local Aussie business, even better!

Purchased in August 2020 for A$310.00.

Daniel

DanielGoulburn Valley, VIC

Makes your bed super comfy!

I’m a terrible sleeper but stayed back at my parents house and had the best weeks sleep. The bed was outrageously comfy! I found out they were using miracle cloud mattress topper so went and got one straight away. My sleep has been dramatically improved since! Highly recommend!

Pauline B.

Pauline B.Central, SA

It’s made a huge difference to my nights sleep

I purchased my mattress topper a month ago after research on many different brands, I was drawn to the fact this topper was not memory or gel foam as I had had a previous horrible experience with a very expensive brand. Having a chronic back issue and bursitis in my hip my sleep has been very poor and painful for a couple of years, however I can honestly say this topper has eased my pain from pressure points and I am sleeping much better and even getting out of bed with less pain, this topper is soft and cool and washable, it’s not going to take my issues away but it’s certainly helping and I would definitely recommend.

Purchased in August 2020 at MicroCloud for A$306.00.

Topper Makes Such a Difference

We had purchased a Koala mattress, which was progressively getting harder. Rather than replacing the mattress, we researched mattress toppers, and MicroCloud featured prominently on review sites. So, we purchased one.
Well, our queen size mattress topper from MicroCloud is the perfect solution. It is so comfortable. We’d almost forgotten about our mattress woes.
Very highly recommended!

Purchased in June 2020.

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

HI Anita M, clearly a wonderful result for you and perhaps even exceeds your own expectations. A very smart idea to keep the mattress and then add the luxury touch . A perfect result. Many thanks for your review and experience .

like sleeping on a cloud

incredible piece of kit. disperses heat, would strongly recommend to anybody looking. I spent 6 months researching and im so glad i chose microcloud. 5 stars thankyou team for all your support and help

Purchased in August 2020 for A$326.00.

Highly recommended

We purchased MicroCloud mattress toppers after reading extensive reviews on both toppers and brands. MicroCloud mattress toppers were the standout choice and are used by the hospitality industry. Could not be happier with this product and we have purchased them for our boutique accommodation business - Boat Harbour Jetty B&B, Port Albert. Guest feedback has been fantastic and MicroCloud itself was incredibly helpful and friendly to deal with. A 5 star product sold by a 5 star company that really cares about customer service

Purchased in September 2019 at MicroCloud.

Kim

Kim

Life changing.

I now have two of the Microcloud toppers and I love them. I wasn’t sleeping well so it has made a big difference.my back and shoulders no longer ache in the mornings.
I have just ordered a replacement mattress as we have relocated to our holiday home during Covid lockdown. Our old mattress has seen better days. I can’t wait for it to arrive In September.
Thanks for your great service and products.

Purchased in April 2020 at Australian Golf Online Online store.

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Hi Kim, thank you for your valuable feedback . Improved sleep, superior comfort and more energy are all wonderful positive outcomes for you. It's always good to hear such good results .

Like sleeping on a Cloud

excellent product---both my wife and I are very happy with our Micro Cloud Mattress Topper---we have recommended this product to our daughter and her husband---we have also told all of our friends in our Village

Purchased for A$300.00.

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Hi Ted, many thanks for your review . Spreading the positive news on the topper certainly helps others and also assists our small business in these very testing times . We are indeed very grateful .

metragnome

metragnomePerth, WA

Quite Expensive With Little Effect

My partner and I had a really hard mattress. At first we tried a $60 topper from KMart that did not make any difference at all.. Then we bought the MicroCloud Topper. And to be honest, for a $300 plus topper it was not worth the money. Made very little difference to the firmess of the mattress.

We ended up buting a new mattress instead.

It's our experience that all toppers really are a waste of money.

Purchased in March 2020 at MicroCloud for A$319.00.

Wonderful to sleep on.

No need to change our mattress. The mattress topper added a new comfort to the bed, without the expense of a new mattress. Microcloud was recommended by my daughter in law, and it was great advice.

Purchased in March 2020.

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Hi Heather , excellent advice . No need to dispose of a mattress when the simple yet effective solution is to invest in this topper . Sincere thanks for sharing your review .

n.h.taala

n.h.taala

Fantastic to make our firm mattress that little bit softer!

Evenly distributed on the bed. Very comfortable and soft which helps the firm mattress easier to sleep on (1 person likes firm mattress, other person likes plush so this is a good compromise)
Easy to wash and also bought the mattress protector which is fantastic and will purchase more of both for all rooms eventually

Purchased in February 2020 at MicroCloud.

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Hi N.H Taala , converting a firm mattress to blissful comfort is a wonderful result and a smart investment . This review will assist many others seeking the same simple solution . Sincere thanks .

See all MicroCloud Mattress Toppers reviews

Terri M.

Terri M.asked

Hi there! i am very tempted to purchase this mattress topper. i am a hot sleeper and i can't see in the reviews too many points on this. Is it warm to sleep on? i live in qld so this is a real consideration for me.

Christine Shelton

Christine Sheltonasked

I would like to order two king single mattress toppers. They are for new beds which seem a bit firm for our visitors. Do you have new stock yet?
Thanks, Christine

Hi Christine,
please send MicroCloud an email to see if we can assist now at all.

Thank you for your reply. I have decided not to go ahead with the purchase of the mattress toppers. Our regular visitors are happy with the current mattresses.
Christine

Laurenasked

I have a very firm mattress and am 24 weeks pregnant and struggling with hip pain due to having to sleep on my side.
This topper sounds good but I’m worried I will I still feel the hard mattress at the points of pressure while everywhere else will be nice and fluffy.
Do you think this will help me?

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Hi LAUREN, thank you for the enquiry. Our topper certainly assists most clients with firm beds to create far better comfort outcomes. It seems your mattress is particularly firm so to what extent the topper improves the comfort outcome for you is unknown. Our topper is certainly rated as the No. best reviewed in Australia so that may give you some peace of mind. If the topper is not entirely to your liking, you can / may obtain some foam to perhaps place under the topper, but only as a last resort . Wishing you all the best.

Lauren

Thank you very much for your response.

Get an answer from our members and MicroCloud representatives