MicroCloud Mattress Toppers

MicroCloud Mattress Toppers

Pros

• Machine washable

• 100% Japara cotton fabric

• Helps ease pressure on joints

Nikki

NikkiSouthwest, VIC

Like sleeping on a cloud!

The MicroCloud mattress topper makes our bed feel like one of those somehow magically comfortable beds you occasionally find in a luxury hotel. We are both blown away by how soft and sumptuous it feels and cannot imagine sleeping without a MicroCloud mattress topper ever again! We are using ours with a firm latex mattress as I struggle with lower back pain so need a firm bed. This ultra-soft topper means we can sleep on a firm mattress with a soft down-like feeling.

Purchased in April 2021.

Julia

Julia Sydney, NSW

Not what I expected

I’m disappointed with how it feels. It doesn’t feel like you’re sleeping on a cloud, and you don’t really sink into the bed topper which I was expecting. Perhaps the thickness needs to doubled and then you might get that cloud feeling. It has however made our bed a little softer to sleep in and it was a lot cheaper than some other brands out their like Sheridan.

Purchased in April 2021 at MicroCloud for $310.00.

Glenyce Perz

Glenyce PerzIllawarra, NSW

Perfect

Wandered what it would be like to sleep on a cloud?
Easy ~ order one & put your head down. So impressed we brought two.
Thank you, we would have no hesitations to recommend your product.

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Hi Glenyce, thank you for the glowing review. Always great to hear about excellent results from our clients and hotel guests too. Really appreciate your recommendation.

Bec

BecSydney, NSW

Noticeably different quality of rest

Lovely addition to our ensemble bed, it's light with even padding that you slightly sink into. We ordered the king-size topper for our queen bed as the queen size wasn't available, so will buy king-size sheets as it slightly goes over the sides. Highly recommend.

Purchased in November 2020 at MicroCloud for $310.00.

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Hi Bec, we are very pleased that this topper is a very positive result for you. Making the mattress comfortable and enjoyable is clearly important in achieving better rest and peace of mind.

super comfy and plush

Just gorgeous - like sleeping on a cloud :) we both love the topper and pillows - have no hesitation in recommending this topper and products - love it all thanks for your service

Purchased in March 2021 for $420.00.

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Hi Lynette, we are delighted that the result has been a great success and that you are enjoying your dream bed experience now. Very much appreciate the time you have taken to express your thoughts here, thank you.

Long Single Mattress Topper

Very quick delivery, ordered this for my wife. Made a big difference to her new very hard memory foam mattress. She is very happy with it.
Will be ordering one for my adjustable bed.

Purchased in February 2021 for $200.00.

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Hi IanJ, great result, indeed and a happy wife happy life comes readily to mind . Many thanks for sharing your thoughts here too,

annita tomer

annita tomerGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Cloud toppers

Just received my micro cloud mattress topper and must say its made a huge difference to my mattress which was purchased 6 months ago and was way to hard..its added softness and a cloud like puffiness to my mattress which makes it a delight to sleep in so much so that I just ordered another for my daughter who wanted to swap beds with me after lying in it for half an hour Thank you great product highly recommend!

Purchased in January 2021 at micro cloud bedding for $260.00.

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Hi Annita, the fact that your topper has now ensured your mattress is a delight to sleep on says it all. Also very pleased to know your daughter now has her own topper too and enjoying . We do appreciate your review and to share with others.

Ouch!

Loved ours so much, we bought one for the caravan too!

Our new fancy European mattress was too hard, so we bought a memory foam topper, and it was STILL too hard, so we added the cloud topper and now we LOVE our bed. Four years later it is still going strong and we snuggle in happily every night.

Purchased at MicroCloud.

Ouch!

Also adore my hotel pillow. so much so that i shove it into my suitcase to travel and it comes out of the case at the other end of the trip ready to use with a quick fluff-up.

scottdelta

scottdelta

Very Happy

If you’re looking for a plush topper this will definitely fill that requirement. I’ve been sleeping on this topper for a few weeks now and it’s made a definite improvement to the softness and plushness that I was seeking there has been a definite improvement of my sleep. I have an adjustable base bed and the topper remains in place and I’ve never had to adjust it since it was first made up.

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Hi Scottdelta, thank you for your review , it is indeed very pleasing that you have valued the topper experience so highly and that your sleep has improved significantly. .

John

JohnMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Improved nights sleep

I have been sleeping on this topper for about two weeks now . Having a much better nights sleep bought it because I was waking up with back pain tossing and turning very unrestfull . Sleeping right through the night now with very little back pail. No sagging or topper as yet holding its shape very well.

Purchased in December 2020 at The CPAP Clinic Physical store for $300.00.

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Hi John, very happy for you that your back pain has been eased by using the topper and your sleep is deeper and longer, all very beneficial . Thank you for making your comments public.

Janet Bates

Janet BatesSydney, NSW

Had a little delay with the delivery but well worth the wait,
I found a new mattress too hard and tossed about every night trying to sleep. This topper really solved the problem, so very very comfortable. We now intend trying the pillows.
The customer service from Tim was excellent. Thank you.

Purchased in January 2021.

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Hi Janet, wonderful news from you and the impressive result you are experiencing to change the hard mattress into a superior comfort zone with the topper. Appreciate the time you have taken to post your review too.

Lilyo

LilyoSydney, NSW

Really fantastic

So so comfortable and fits my queen bed perfectly! I also bought the protector which doesn't make any noise and I sleep so well. Best pillow top I've found. Thank you so much!

Purchased in November 2020 for $300.00.

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Hi Lilyo, comfort and quality sleep is essential to better health and wellbeing. It is very pleasing to know that the bedding you invested in has been a success. Thank you for your review .

Gramsci

GramsciCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

It’s a life changer!

Present for daughter and son in law, “best present ever, it’s a life changer”. Bought one for myself and one for caravan bed. So comfortable, don’t want to get up!

Purchased in December 2020 for $300.00.

Bev Dadds

Bev DaddsGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Like a cloud!

This the the most comfortable topper ever. I bought a few others first and then tried this one. Even my husband loves it! My mattress was new but too hard. Even thought about buying a new mattress. Glad I bought this.

Purchased in October 2020.

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Hi Bev, well done on avoiding the need to buy another new mattress. The topper has clearly been a game changer for you and the fact your husband is also happy is another win. Really appreciate your valuable feedback, thank you.

Grumpy666

Grumpy666AU

Not as good as I expected

I thought for what these toppers cost they would be much better the one I paid $200 less for was actually better, this one has gone flat where I lie. I take it off the bed at least once a month and put it on the line to air and give it a good shake. I usually vacuum it once a week, the protector I bought to put on top of it was useless I had to take it off it made the topper seem hard and uncomfortable. I would not recommend these toppers.

Purchased in August 2020 for $260.00.

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Even more amazing than expected!

So happy with our purchase! Had been told these toppers were the best and I can confirm they definitely are. Will be buying more in the future. Thanks so much!

Purchased in December 2020.

Maggie S.

Maggie S.Perth, WA

Sleeping on a cloud

The MicroCloud mattress topper has solved the problem of a new mattress which was very firm and hard on my bursitis hip and we thought we may have to purchase another mattress but the topper has made all the difference, its luxuriosly soft and good quality, together with the hotel pillows which are wonderful, my husband and I both have a restfull nights sleep. Excellent value for the price.

Purchased in December 2020 for $290.00.

JXT

JXTByron bay

So luxurious!

I absolutely love the mattress toppers I bought. They’re so luxuriously soft and comfortable. Suitable for all year round. Service was great as well. I would definitely shop here again. I highly recommend micro cloud products and service.

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Hi JXT, many thanks for your review, So very pleased you are enjoying the toppers and the new level of comfort now aiding your mattress. We warmly welcome your return anytime.

Paul

PaulRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Excellent product and service

Very good product. Retains loft. Good addition to my queen bed.
Micro Cloud were very good to deal with and available for phone communication and postal tracking follow through when Australia Post lost the plot in the early stages of Covid-19.

Purchased in April 2020.

Honesty in advertising

The mattress topper does give the perfect nights sleep. Don’t know how I got by without one. Would recommend one to rejuvenate a tired old mattress. Try one you will love it.

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Hi Anthony, so pleased you are now sleeping so peacefully with the aid of the topper. Many thanks for selecting MicroCloud .

See all MicroCloud Mattress Toppers reviews

linda p.

linda p.asked

How much for a queen size?

Gary B.asked

Has your new stock arrived. I’m interested in a queen size microcloud mattress topper

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Good morning Gary, thank you for your enquiry. Good news -- they will be available to order on Wednesday from 9am.

Gary B.

Thank you for replying I would like to place an order for a queen size mattress topper. What is the price and how can I pay for it including freight toChristchurch NewZealanThanks. Gary

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Hi Gary, please e-mail us at info@microcloudbedding.com.au with your contact details and delivery address.

Kate S

Kate Sasked

Does anyone know how to get the micro cloud mattress topper back to be fluffy evenly all over? Myself and my husband both sleep on the side so the fluffiness has all gone into the middle and the sides where we sleep are flat. Thanks

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Hi Kate, please contact us at info@microcloudbedding.com.au with your order number.

See all MicroCloud Mattress Toppers questions

Get an answer from our members and MicroCloud representatives

Indulge in luxury, hotel-level comfort with microCloud’s mattress topper. It claims to provide pressure-point relief, joint support and unbelievable softness. From the moment you lay down to the minute you wake up, your body will feel relaxed, rested and restored.

Features

• 1200gsm ultra-soft hi-tech fibre fill
  • 100% Japara cotton fabric
  • Machine washable & tumble dry tested
  • Hypoallergenic
  • HealthGuard treated to be anti-microbial and dust mite resistant
  • Contains no harmful substances as tested by the Oeko-Tex® Standard 100
  • No prickly feathers or animal contaminant and is cruelty-free
  • Odourless
  • Excellent airflow for temperature regulation
  • 3-year warranty

What reviewers thought:

With an outstanding amount of 5-star reviews, reviewers almost unanimously agree that this mattress topper provides additional comfort and support to their preexisting mattresses. They also claim it gives them a better night’s sleep and would recommend it to others as it is worth the investment.