MicroCloud Mattress Toppers

MicroCloud Mattress Toppers (page 2 of 35)

Pros

• Machine washable

• 100% Japara cotton fabric

• Helps ease pressure on joints

Grumpy666
Grumpy666AU

Not as good as I expected

I thought for what these toppers cost they would be much better the one I paid $200 less for was actually better, this one has gone flat where I lie. I take it off the bed at least once a month and put it on the line to air and give it a good shake. I usually vacuum it once a week, the protector I bought to put on top of it was useless I had to take it off it made the topper seem hard and uncomfortable. I would not recommend these toppers.

Purchased in August 2020 for $260.00.

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Even more amazing than expected!

So happy with our purchase! Had been told these toppers were the best and I can confirm they definitely are. Will be buying more in the future. Thanks so much!

Purchased in December 2020.

Maggie S.
Maggie S.Perth, WA

Sleeping on a cloud

The MicroCloud mattress topper has solved the problem of a new mattress which was very firm and hard on my bursitis hip and we thought we may have to purchase another mattress but the topper has made all the difference, its luxuriosly soft and good quality, together with the hotel pillows which are wonderful, my husband and I both have a restfull nights sleep. Excellent value for the price.

Purchased in December 2020 for $290.00.

JXT
JXTByron bay

So luxurious!

I absolutely love the mattress toppers I bought. They’re so luxuriously soft and comfortable. Suitable for all year round. Service was great as well. I would definitely shop here again. I highly recommend micro cloud products and service.

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Hi JXT, many thanks for your review, So very pleased you are enjoying the toppers and the new level of comfort now aiding your mattress. We warmly welcome your return anytime.

Paul
PaulRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Excellent product and service

Very good product. Retains loft. Good addition to my queen bed.
Micro Cloud were very good to deal with and available for phone communication and postal tracking follow through when Australia Post lost the plot in the early stages of Covid-19.

Purchased in April 2020.

Honesty in advertising

The mattress topper does give the perfect nights sleep. Don’t know how I got by without one. Would recommend one to rejuvenate a tired old mattress. Try one you will love it.

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Hi Anthony, so pleased you are now sleeping so peacefully with the aid of the topper. Many thanks for selecting MicroCloud .

First Class

Just had a very snug and comfortable nights sleep. It was like being wrapped in a warm embrace. Looking forward to enjoying another peaceful, comfortable, nights rest for many nights to come.

Purchased in December 2020.

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Hi Joan, thank you for your review. Sounds like you're sleeping comfortably which is terrific!

Anna MacD
Anna MacD

Very comfortable

The topper has changed my very firm mattress into a firm but very comfortable mattress. Hip bursitis has decreased significantly. I could NOT do without it. It has maintained is fluffiness and softness over the past months.

Purchased in October 2019.

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Hi Anna, your encouraging and very positive review is appreciated. The fact that your bursitis pain has decreased is certainly an excellent result and peace of mind is always a big plus too. Thank you for sharing your feedback for others to read.

Julyet
JulyetSydney, NSW

Love this topper.

Bought for my older son earlier in the year. Now bought for my younger son. They love this topper. Great investment. I Will have to buy one for me now.

Purchased in November 2020 for $230.00.

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Hi Julyet, you are indeed a very generous Mum. And equally as good, is that the toppers have been such a great success both times. We look forward to your return .

Diane
Diane North Queensland, QLD

Amazing. Haven't slept this well in ages.

The mattress topper is the best one I have ever tried. Like sleeping on a cloud. Have recommended it to friends and family and they are just as happy and sleeping better.

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Hi Diane, your feedback is high praise indeed. It is always gratifying to our team when clients have such a positive experience. Many thanks for your recommendation to your friends.

Krystle M
Krystle MGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Incredible!

Don't know why I waited so long, and wasted my money and time with other toppers. My microcloud topper is far superior!! Literally like sleeping on a cloud, it's amazing.

Purchased in July 2019 for $400.00.

From flat to fluffy

My new mattress was too firm and felt flat, I know it will soften in time but till then I don't want to be uncomfortable. Ive never had a topper before so thought I would try that. The MicroCloud transformed my uncomfortable mattress in to a soft plush comfy bed I now look forward to sleeping on.
It was worth the money and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend it to others.

Purchased in December 2020 at MicroCloud for $300.00.

Just brilliant

We were finding our $7k mattress uncomfortable, after only 2 years. After pondering replacing the whole mattress, we decided to try the microcloud mattress topper first, and it's brilliant! so soft and fluffy like sleeping on a cloud. We feel so happy every time we jump into bed.
The skirt is a perfect size and fits our super king bed well. Definitely worth the investment.

Purchased in November 2020 for $350.00.

Wanda
WandaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

I LOVE my topper

Apart from being extremely comfortable to sleep on, I love how soft the topper is when I sit up in bed and read. It has a luxurious feel to it and contrary to another reviewer who says theirs went flat, my topper has retained its 'bounce-back' quality after several months of use. Also I don't wake up with a sore lower back like I do in some beds.

Purchased in March 2020 at MicroCloud for $180.00.

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Hi Wanda, congratulations ! What a superb outcome indeed. Creating wonderful outcomes is certainly a key focus for our business . Many thanks for sharing your feedback .

John Wright
John WrightGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

The Best Ever

this is our second Micro Cloud topper, the first one has been sent to the guest room, our mattress is probably 20 years old it didn't need replacing, but we read reviews for MicroCloud topper and decided to get one, the best decision of our sleeping life we could not be happier it is literally like sleeping on a cloud just like nearly every other reviewer says about it ( advice, don't waste time thinking about buying one, just do it )

See all MicroCloud Mattress Toppers reviews