MicroCloud Mattress Toppers

MicroCloud Mattress Toppers (page 2 of 23)

ozmcp

ozmcpAU

My son loves it

I bought this for my son who has a latex mattress due to allergies. He finds the mattress uncomfortable and wanted me to get him a new, normal one. The topper has been the perfect compromise as I can wash it to help with the dust mite allergies and it turns his latex mattress into a lovely soft one.

Made all the difference!

My mother, who has severe osteoporosis, recently transitioned to aged care. She had struggled with the hardness of her mattress and spent a lot of time sleeping in her couch chair. But the Microcloud topper has made all the difference and now she looks forward to her comfy, cosy bed.

Jodie W.

Jodie W.Mid North Coast, NSW

This topper is Amazeballs

OMG what a difference, as soon as our topper arrived, it went straight on our bed. WOW what a comfy sleep last night, this mattress topper is 200% amazeballs. The comfort and quality are awesome, worth the money for sure!

Purchased in March 2020 for A$328.00.

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Hi Jodie W, thank you for your review. It is really pleasing to know that you are so happy with the improved comfort on your bed.

Happy Couple

Happy CoupleSydney Surrounds, NSW

Everything we hoped from a topper. Comfortable, lightweight, best quality.

After sleeping on an extremely comfortable hotel bed during a holiday in Melbourne I took a look at the tag on the bed’s topper and wrote down the details. Ordered online, with pillows as well, and received our order promptly. Very happy with our choice.

Purchased at MicroCloud.

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Good morning Happy Couple, thank you for your review. We're pleased to know you have been able to replicate the comfy hotel experience in your own home.

ZandraB

ZandraBPerth, WA

Highly recommended

After much research, we bought a MicroCloud Mattress Topper and were so impressed we’ve just bought another one. It is lightweight and yet it makes the firm mattress much more comfortable and I am sleeping much better. I definitely recommend this topper.

Purchased in March 2020.

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Hi ZandraB, thank you for your review and recent repeat purchase. It's pleasing to know that our topper continues to provide a more comfortable night's sleep.

D. Newton

D. NewtonPerth, WA

This is perfect for me,it's just what i needed.

I am just so happy that i came across an ad online for MicroCloud items as i had bought and tried other products but was still not comfortable in bed as the mattress was too firm. Since buying my MicroCloud Topper i am a very happy sleeper. Thank you

Purchased in January 2020 for A$290.00.

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Hi D. Newton, thank you for your review. We're delighted to know that our mattress topper has transformed the comfort of your mattress and allowed for a better night's sleep.

Fantastic topper

Absolutely love this mattress topper. It's very comfortable and amazing quality. I used to get a sore back from my mattress before using the topper and now I don't. Highly recommend

Purchased in January 2020 at MicroCloud.

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Hi Jess, thank you for your review and recommendation. We're delighted to know that our topper has helped to alleviate your back pain. Excellent result!

Dave46

Dave46AU

Such immediate luxury.

Was delivered earlier than expected. Lightweight, fits the bed beautifully, and such a soft comfort that we have slept well ever since putting this topper on our bed. I had seen one that a friend had and decided it was well worth having one. Thank you for such a lovely product.

Purchased in February 2020.

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Hi Dave46, thank you for your review. Terrific result to know that you are sleeping better since using our topper.

Anthony C.

Anthony C.Sydney, NSW

Total upgrade on an otherwise too-firm mattress.

Me and my partner recently invested in a new mattress which - while lovely - was simply too firm and was leading to some sore and sorry nights of sleep. I saw how well this was reviewed online and decided to give it a whirl; I've now been sleeping without discomfort since I put the topper on the bed. Will it completely transform a firm mattress into a medium/soft mattress? No, but it will give you a much greater dispersion on pressure points and as a bonus for hot sleepers, it doesn't overheat the bed at all. Great buy.

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Hi Anthony C, thank you for your review. We're delighted to know that our topper has taken your mattress to another level of luxurious comfort and helped to take pressure off your body.

Smitch

SmitchSydney, NSW

Very cloud like

The topper is so soft and luxurious to sleep on. I thought about getting one after staying in a hotel over Xmas when I found the bed topper had helped lessen discomfort I have sometimes sleeping. It has really helped. Great service too - they were prompt with my query and delivery.

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Hi Smitch, thank you for your review. It's pleasing to know that you have replicated that comfy hotel experience at home now.

DBB

DBBGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Amazing!

Can’t fault MicroCloud mattress toppers. They really do feel like you are sleeping on a cloud and don’t flatten out with use. Would definitely recommend for those seeking a softer feeling mattress.

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Hi DBB, thank you for your review and recommendation. We're pleased to know that you are enjoying that cloud-like sleep experience.

AWebb

AWebbMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

So comfortable!

Bought this mattress topper to provide a little cushioning over our fairly firm mattress which my husband & I both need for our backs, but that was a little firm on my joints when lying on my side. It is perfect and oh so comfy! It's gives a great softness without taking away from the firmness we need for our backs. Love that it is machine washable and can go in the dryer too!

jenny

jennyWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

I have long term problems with my ribs when lying down, cannot sleep, since using the Topper I am not as uncomfortable, my ribs not as painful, I am sleeping better.

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

HI jenny, thank you for your review. We're really pleased to know that our topper has alleviated pressure off your sore ribs and allowed for a more comfortable night's sleep.

Donna d.

Donna d.Hobart, TAS

Fantastic for the caravan

The mattress in our caravan was very uncomfortable for more than a couple of nights at a time.
We saw the super sleeper pro advertised on tv and decided it was worth investing in.
Now the bed is super comfortable!

Purchased in January 2020 at Online for A$499.00.

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Hi Donna, thank you for your review. We're pleased to know you're now enjoying more comfortable sleep.

JARP

JARPGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Already had a very good mattress, but this takes it to superb.

The loft of the topper just lasts. It hasn't developed low spots and can be washed without affecting the quality in any way. I would recommend this highly if you want to improve your mattress even if it's a high quality one to begin with.

Purchased in December 2019 at MicroCloud.

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Hi JARP, thank you for your review & recommendation. We're pleased to read that our topper has taken your sleep comfort to another level of luxury.

Fantastic, made a overly firm, uncomfortable mattress a dream

A family member I stay with often bought a very hard, uncomfortable mattress for the guest bedroom. We talked about a solution and decided to try this mattress topper and it has become a fantastic bed, firm and soft in the right ways.

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Hi Peter, thank you for your review. That is a terrific result to know that our topper has transformed the level of comfort on the guest bed.

Tree

TreeSydney, NSW

A great nights sleep

What a great product. Our first night sleep was absolute bliss. We have a brand new mattress but it is a bit hard for us. The Microclould Mattress Topper has just made it perfect. My wife has hip and back problems but she said it was so comfortable for her, resulting in a great sleep. Money well spent, and great service.
Bruce Roper

Purchased in March 2020 for A$306.00.

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Hi Bruce, thank you for review. We're delighted to know that our Mattress Topper has taken your sleep comfort to another level of luxury. Excellent result that it has alleviated pain for your wife.

D.Sharp

D.SharpSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great product EXCELLENT Customer Service

Great product. Comfy and makes a difference. Very happy customer. There was a mix up with my order and a wrong item was sent out. This was rectified immediately and with no fuss. Thank you very much, I love my new topper.

Purchased in February 2020 at MicroCloud.

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Hi D.Sharp, thank you for your review. We're pleased to read that our topper is comfy and that you had an excellent experiencing dealing with our team.

John HorganSouth East Queensland, QLD

MicroCloud Mattress Topper has rescued me !

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Hi John, thank you for your review. We're pleased to know that our topper has helped create a more neutral temperature and allowed for a comfortable night's sleep.

It’s the Best !

Carlie

Carlie

So comfy and perfect for our futon!

This is a really comfortable topper, its soft and cosy and really luxurious. It works perfectly on our king sized futon, it adds to the overall comfort of getting a good night's sleep.

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Hi Carlie, thank you for your review. We're pleased to know that our topper is creating a more comfortable night's sleep.

See all MicroCloud Mattress Toppers reviews

claddagh55asked

How hot does this topper get as I suffer badly from heat stress in bed ?
My washing machine would be too small to wash this on a regular basis so should I place something cool on top to protect the topper?

Hi claddagh55.
I also do feel the heat in bed, however, I do not find that the MicroCoud topper exacerbates this. The topper itself is made of a breathable combination of ultra-fine fibre filling and Japanese cotton casting.
You can read this in the FAQ on the website regarding the mattress toppers.
I have a king size topper, so I would need to launder at the laundromat or dry cleaner, as it is too large to accomodate in my 10kg washing machine.
Yes, I do have a mattress protector over my topper, I already had one, otherwise I would of purchased one from MicroCloud as well. I will do further down the track. No doubt you would want an effective protecter on your topper, as well as a breathable friendly material, to keep you cool whilst sleeping.
I have no trouble sleeping on my beautiful soft mattress now, thanks to the best topper I have ever purchased.
Hope this helps.

claddagh55

Thank you for the information Evelyn. Much appreciated.

Hi Claddagh,

the toppers itself is not a warming or cooling item. If you are a hot sleeper, you may well find that your heat will transfer to the topper and this may give you the impression the topper is warming you . We have designed the topper to have max air flow and this is indeed acceptable by many of our clients all over Australia . We suggest you consider carefully before purchasing and we appreciate the opportunity to address the issue with you now.
I also thank Evelyn for her very considered reply to your inquiry .

Kaz Mac

Kaz Macasked

Hi, What is the mattress topper made from?

Hi Kaz.
If you go to the MicroCloud website, www.microcloud.com.au click on the menu, then the mattress toppers, FAQ, you will find all the answers that you need.
As we have allergies, we find the MicroCloud topper perfect for our needs.
Hope this helps.

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Hi Kaz, thank you for your enquiry. We developed a hi-tech fibre filling blend which allows for a uniquely soft yet supportive feel. The outer casing is 100% cotton. No animal products.

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Good morning Kaz, certainly happy to help. The filling is a combination of man made fibres. Like all materials, you can get varying qualities. We only use the very best quality. The fibre is extremely fine, finer than human hair -- which means you have more fibre for better comfort.

Like all things that we use, there is some natural wear -- similar to a pair of shoes. However, we process and blend the fibre in a certain way that gives it a crimp. The fibre therefore act like miniature springs for resilience to hold shape better than other fibres. We often receive feedback from our customers indicating that it remains comfortable.

All our range is designed by our team here in Melbourne, Australia. We carefully select and source the materials ourselves. Our Mattress Topper is made in China using world leading machinery and processes. Some of our range is made in Australia. You can be assure you're supporting a small Australian business.

Hari_M

Hari_Masked

Can I ask what the three year warranty actually covers?

Evelyn

May I suggest that you contact MicroCloud direct. Their details are on the website.

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Hi Hari, thank you for your enquiry. In line with Australian Consumer Law, our warranty covers faulty workmanship and materials defects. Full terms can be seen here www.microcloudbedding.com.au/terms#warranty

Get an answer from our members and MicroCloud representatives