MicroCloud Mattress Toppers

MicroCloud Mattress Toppers (page 3 of 35)

Pros

• Machine washable

• 100% Japara cotton fabric

• Helps ease pressure on joints

Langley
Langley

The missing piece!

We bought an online mattress which was a little too firm for me. The microcloud topper was the missing piece that we needed - it's so comfortable now. I used to frequently wake up, but find I sleep through the night more often now. It feels so luxurious when slipping into bed, soooo soft.

Kate B
Kate BSouth East Queensland, QLD

Sleeping so much better now

I've been using to mattress topper for over 2 weeks now and my sleep has improved 100%.
I no longer toss and turn or have issues with pressure point pain during the night.
So glad I purchased this topper. It's worth every cent.

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Hi Kate, what an excellent outcome for you. We're so pleased to read that you're enjoying better quality sleep. Thank you for sharing your review.

Leanne
LeanneSouth East Queensland, QLD

Better than I expected

I find this topper very comfortable. I use to wake up with a very sore back. I no longer have any backache in the mornings. Amazing, extremely happy, highly recommend this product

Alana L
Alana LMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Worth every cent

Absolutely the BEST investment! The microCloud mattress topper turned our rather uncomfortable ikea mattress into a luxurious, comfortable, sleep improving bed. Much cheaper than buying a new mattress! It’s firm yet fluffy and has actually made our bed cooler. I missed out on the queen size twice before so I commented on a microCloud Facebook post and they replied letting me know how to preregister for the next release. Excellent service all round. Thanks microCloud! You’ve made our daily life better by improving our sleep.

FiFi
FiFiPerth, WA

Excellent sleep

very soft, cosy and makes sleeping so much better. I would recommend this product for people who suffer insomnia or have back issues. Ordering and delivery was painless and all questions regarding my order were answered promptly

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Hi FiFi, it's really pleasing to know that our topper has helped you to relax and get to sleep easier. Thank you for your review.

Lou
LouRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Topper splendour

Lovely soft topper for our queen bed. Great nights sleep.
This is my second purchase (the other is used in the caravan to solve an uncomfortable matress).

Also recommended the product to my girlfreid who had back and neck issues and she purchased a topper and pillows. She was thrilled and her problems resolved.

Good product. Lovely that its Australian made - love to support Australian made, Australian business.

Gabrielle
Gabrielle

2 extra

These are the 2nd and 3rd MicroCloud Mattress Toppers I have bought based on the one I use, which has been a great success. It is easy to put on the bed, which is important, and easy to launder as well. I sleep well.

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Good morning Gabrielle, thank you for your review and loyalty as a customer. We're pleased to know our topper provides you with a comfortable and healthy nights sleep.

Like a soft, fluffy cloud

I was hesitant to spend this much on a mattress topper but I really wanted to improve my slightly budget and firm mattress, without having to buy a whole new mattress. Read all the reviews and gave it a whirl ... Six months later and I'm still loving it. It may have deflated a bit over this time but I never really notice and it has seriously improved the comfort of my bed. Still really soft, supportive and enveloping. Really happy with this purchase.

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Good morning Lani, thank you for sharing your experience. We agree that It's important to invest in your sleep health. It's terrific to know that our topper has softened your hard mattress and allowed for a deeper nights sleep.

Mattress topper

We have had the mattress topper for 6 months. In the beginning it was amazingly soft, light and extremely comfortable!
It is still fantastic to sleep on, although it has deflated over time.

Alexandra B.
Alexandra B.Sydney, NSW

Amazing

The micro-cloud mattress topper has made my mattress so much more comfortable. It is soft and supportive. It is like sleeping on a cloud. Highly recommend and worth every cent. Thank you.

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Good morning Alexandra, we're pleased to know our topper has helped take the pressure off your body providing that cloud-like sleep experience. Thank you for your recommendation.

Ally
AllySydney, NSW

Perfect. Just what we wanted.

My husband and I are 100% happy with this topper. I read the reviews before I bought it and am so glad I did, because I was going to buy something else. Every night I have a little sigh of appreciation. I would totally recommend it to anyone.

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Good morning Ally, thank you for your review and recommendation. It's definitely important to do your research with so many options available. We believe our product is the most comfortable and glad to know that you've had that experience too.

The Microcloud topper made such a difference

The Microcloud topper made such a difference to our existing mattress. I would highly recommend getting one of these if you want to improve your quality of sleep pick up one of these you definitely won’t regret it

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Good morning Cam, thank you for your review and recommendation. Sounds like you're loving the comfort and enjoying a better nights sleep -- which is exactly our goal.

Wonderful!

This product is simply amazing. It has transformed our bed and we sleep beautifully. We love it.
We highly recommend this topper. It has transformed our old mattress into a luxurious bed.

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Hi Jo, thank you for your review. Our topper really does transform a mattresses comfort, so we're pleased to know that this has been your experience.

Mirabel
MirabelSydney, NSW

Wonderfully comfortable and luxurious!

This mattress topper has made a world of difference. Without it my mattress was too hard and I contemplated replacing it. But the topper has transformed it and saved me a bundle!

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Hi Mirabel, our topper is a perfect solution for adding more comfort and pressure relief on the sleep surface. So wonderful to know that you saved time and money of having to buy a whole new mattress. Thanks for sharing your experience.

Natasha M.
Natasha M.Sydney, NSW

Great Topper

Topper was great. I have yet to work out how to fit into washing machine as can't dry clean.
Find thats its flattened out as well as its used on main bed.

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Hi Natasha, thank you for your review. You can cold machine wash and warm tumble dry our topper. We suggest taking it to the local laundry who have commercial size machines.

See all MicroCloud Mattress Toppers reviews