MicroCloud Mattress Toppers

MicroCloud Mattress Toppers (page 3 of 23)

Chris .

Chris .Sydney, NSW

Changed our life

My husband and I have both struggled to get a good nights sleep due to tossing and turning trying to find a comfortable position due to natural ageing aches and pains even though we have always bought top grade mattresses until we bought a MicroCloud Mattress Topper. It has changed our life as we now are comfortable in bed and have bought them now for our guest bedroom and our holiday house’s beds so our visitors and us all get a great comfortable nights sleep.

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Hi Chris, thank you for your review. It makes us really happy to see what a dramatic difference our topper has made for you and your husband. Great idea to deck out the holiday houses with toppers too (lucky guests!).

JZ66

JZ66VIC, 3055

Love it. The topper has transformed my bed.

The topper has made my bed feel luxurious to get into. I love the fact that it's holding its puff after 2 months of use and I just love the softness below me. Even though it's segmented it's still very comfortable and each night now I'm excited getting into bed. Thank you Microcloud.

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Hi JZ66, thank you for your review. We're pleased to know you are enjoying that soft cloud-like experience of our topper. We agree that it's a great feeling looking forward to a good night's sleep.

Sherryl Wilson

Sherryl WilsonSouth West, WA

Perfect, exactly what I wished for

I was amazed at the exceptional quality and comfort of my bed topper. It arrived promptly and was packaged with obvious care. Its a joy to sleep on and makes bedtime a dream

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Hi Sherryl, thank you for your review. We're really pleased to know you're enjoying a more comfortable sleep.

Owen

OwenGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great topper

I have put this topper on top a memory foam topper on a very hard mattress that was sold to me by another bed manufacturer as being medium. It has made my life in bed bearable again. The service from this company was 100% in every way.

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Hi Owen, thank you for your review. We're pleased to know that you are now sleeping more comfortably. Excellent service is important to us and we will share your feedback with our team.

Just lovely.

Just lovely. It hasn’t completely fixed my sore hip but it’s better. The word “cloud” is so appropriate. I have a Microcloud pillow as well which I love - my sixth pillow purchase! - and that led me to buying this topper.

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Hi Trish, thank you for your review. We're pleased to know that you're enjoying the 'cloud-like' feel of our topper and pillow.

Dave P

Dave PFar North Queensland, QLD

5 Star Sleep

We are delighted with our mattress topper. We feel as though we are sleeping in a 5 star hotel. Best night's sleep in a long time. Our son now wants his very own topper so we’ll be putting in another order soon. Thank you :)

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Hi Dave P, thank you for your review. We're delighted to know that you're enjoying that comfy hotel sleep every night. Look forward to assisting with your next order.

Fiona

FionaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Every day Luxury

Saved me changing a mattress that was okay but not great - every day l wallow in the luxury of this mattress topper - really lovely to snuggle into - can run hot though so linen or linen cotton blend sheet is best - bamboo is hot as is flannelette

Kali L.

Kali L.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Like sleeping on a soft pillow, amazingly comfortable!

The topper is so comfy, it's like sleeping on a soft pillow, I love it! We got it to go over a hard and uncomfortable mattress my 4 year old was sleeping on instead of buying a whole new mattress. It has done the job perfectly so much I sometimes sleep on it too! I would highly recommend it to anyone.

ColRob

ColRob

Sweet Dreams with MicroCloud

We were so impressed with our Topper that we bought one for our son and his wife as a present. They too are enjoying a comfortable, luxurious sleep thanks to MicroCloud!!

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Hi ColRob, thank you for your review. What an excellent gift idea! We're pleased to know it has been well received.

Clem

Clem

Comfortable

I am very pleased with the micro cloud mattress topper It keeps its shape and bounce unlike other toppers which flatten also it is lightweight And provides comfort for my hip bursitis

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Hi Clem, thank you for your review. We're pleased to know it has helped with bursitis by taking the pressure off your body.

happy sleeper

happy sleeperGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Just like a cloud

I stayed in a B&B in Noosa and thought it was the most comfortable bed ever and asked them for the brand. They told me it was a matress topper so I did a little research and ordered one for my main bed. Suffering with an intermittent sore hip I hope the topper my give me some relief. It is a delight to get into bed, and the topper has certainly almost eliminated the pain in my hip. I have also bought one for the back bedroom which contained a rather firm bed. The bed is now firm and comfortable. Recommend you try one and see.

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Hi happy sleeper, thank you for your review and recommendation. To know that your hip pain has almost gone as a result of our topper truly makes us happy. We focus on improving peoples sleep quality, so it is satisfying to receive your feedback.

EnBee

EnBeeNortheast, VIC

Heavenly, like sleeping on a cloud

This mattress topper is sooo good! It really is like sleeping on a cloud
The only problem is that it’s TOO good and I don’t want to get out of bed!!

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Hi EnBee, thank you for your review. We know that feeling all too well!

Jackie

JackieSouth Australia

great topper

we have had ours for 2 months now and it is still as thick as when we received it. it just seems to bounce back into shape. lovely to sleep on.

highly recommend

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Hi Jackie, thank you for your review. We're pleased to know you have noticed the excellent shape retention.

Saved the day... actually night!!!

We had guests staying over Christmas and gave them our bed cause the guestroom mattress is an old futon bed with a hard mattress. With no time to shop around for new mattress decided to purchase a topper... Best choice ever!!! they delivered in no time and it had made such a difference. It is soft and comfortable and you wake up with no broken bones feeling!! We are very happy and highly recommend!

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Hi Pat and Eros, thank you for your review and recommendation. Waking fresh in the morning -- that's an excellent outcome for you both.

Leanne B

Leanne BSouth Australia

Topper fixed a brand new medium firm mattress! Customer Service GOLD STARS!!!

We purchased the mattress topper after buying a new king bed and getting it home only to find that it was a little too firm. My sister recommended MicroCloud. I did some research and thought we would give it a go. Its an excellent solution to soften our mattress. We had some issues with the delivery - not micro cloud but the Courier Company in SA and once reported, the staff at Micro Cloud had this followed up and sorted in no time, in fact they reimbursed the postage for the inconvenience. The Service is impeccable. The product is Wonderful! Do yourself a favour and support Australian Products!

Richard Dawes

Richard DawesSydney, NSW

Simply the best!

Fantastic queen size pillow top. Could not be happier. It doesn't squash down and you sink into it. Next are the pillows! It's terrific to use a product true to its word.

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Hi Richard, thank you for review. We're pleased to know that our topper has performed as expected. Look forward to welcoming you back on your next order.

Happyme

HappymeCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Made an uncomfortable mattress better.

It has relieved the pressure point soreness I had from a too hard mattress. However I feel it is flattening out in its most used places. Still happy with it to date.

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Hi Happyme, thank you for your review. We're pleased to know it has helped you achieve a more comfortable nights sleep.

Rene

Rene

Heavenly

I thought I needed a new mattress as i was starting to feel it was too hard. I bought this topper instead and I feel like I’m sleeping on clouds.

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Hi Rene, thank you for your review. We're delighted to know that our topper has transformed your sleep comfort.

JZ66

JZ66VIC, 3055

I'm so happy the other reviews on here were honest about the mattress topper

Maureen Heslop

Maureen HeslopAustralian Capital Territory

Transformed our mattress

My husband was banging on about our mattress and how much better he sleeps in hotels so I decided to treat us to a microCloud mattress topper. The service and quality is great. Highly recommend!

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Hi Maureen, thank you for your review. We're pleased to know that you're enjoying that hotel level of comfort in your own home now.

See all MicroCloud Mattress Toppers reviews

claddagh55asked

How hot does this topper get as I suffer badly from heat stress in bed ?
My washing machine would be too small to wash this on a regular basis so should I place something cool on top to protect the topper?

Hi claddagh55.
I also do feel the heat in bed, however, I do not find that the MicroCoud topper exacerbates this. The topper itself is made of a breathable combination of ultra-fine fibre filling and Japanese cotton casting.
You can read this in the FAQ on the website regarding the mattress toppers.
I have a king size topper, so I would need to launder at the laundromat or dry cleaner, as it is too large to accomodate in my 10kg washing machine.
Yes, I do have a mattress protector over my topper, I already had one, otherwise I would of purchased one from MicroCloud as well. I will do further down the track. No doubt you would want an effective protecter on your topper, as well as a breathable friendly material, to keep you cool whilst sleeping.
I have no trouble sleeping on my beautiful soft mattress now, thanks to the best topper I have ever purchased.
Hope this helps.

claddagh55

Thank you for the information Evelyn. Much appreciated.

Hi Claddagh,

the toppers itself is not a warming or cooling item. If you are a hot sleeper, you may well find that your heat will transfer to the topper and this may give you the impression the topper is warming you . We have designed the topper to have max air flow and this is indeed acceptable by many of our clients all over Australia . We suggest you consider carefully before purchasing and we appreciate the opportunity to address the issue with you now.
I also thank Evelyn for her very considered reply to your inquiry .

Kaz Mac

Kaz Macasked

Hi, What is the mattress topper made from?

Hi Kaz.
If you go to the MicroCloud website, www.microcloud.com.au click on the menu, then the mattress toppers, FAQ, you will find all the answers that you need.
As we have allergies, we find the MicroCloud topper perfect for our needs.
Hope this helps.

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Hi Kaz, thank you for your enquiry. We developed a hi-tech fibre filling blend which allows for a uniquely soft yet supportive feel. The outer casing is 100% cotton. No animal products.

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Good morning Kaz, certainly happy to help. The filling is a combination of man made fibres. Like all materials, you can get varying qualities. We only use the very best quality. The fibre is extremely fine, finer than human hair -- which means you have more fibre for better comfort.

Like all things that we use, there is some natural wear -- similar to a pair of shoes. However, we process and blend the fibre in a certain way that gives it a crimp. The fibre therefore act like miniature springs for resilience to hold shape better than other fibres. We often receive feedback from our customers indicating that it remains comfortable.

All our range is designed by our team here in Melbourne, Australia. We carefully select and source the materials ourselves. Our Mattress Topper is made in China using world leading machinery and processes. Some of our range is made in Australia. You can be assure you're supporting a small Australian business.

Hari_M

Hari_Masked

Can I ask what the three year warranty actually covers?

Evelyn

May I suggest that you contact MicroCloud direct. Their details are on the website.

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Hi Hari, thank you for your enquiry. In line with Australian Consumer Law, our warranty covers faulty workmanship and materials defects. Full terms can be seen here www.microcloudbedding.com.au/terms#warranty

Get an answer from our members and MicroCloud representatives