MicroCloud Mattress Toppers

MicroCloud Mattress Toppers (page 4 of 23)

Maureen Heslop

Maureen HeslopAustralian Capital Territory

Transformed our mattress

My husband was banging on about our mattress and how much better he sleeps in hotels so I decided to treat us to a microCloud mattress topper. The service and quality is great. Highly recommend!

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Hi Maureen, thank you for your review. We're pleased to know that you're enjoying that hotel level of comfort in your own home now.

jomax69

jomax69Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Love it

I have had for a few weeks now and both myself and my partner are sleeping so well. He’s a cold sleeper whereas I am hot and we are both incredibly comfortable.
Highly recommend

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Hi jomax69, thank you for your review. It's pleasing to know that you're both enjoying the benefits of comfort and temperature neutrality of our mattress topper.

Nadine B.

Nadine B.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Love it, better than we expected it to be

This topper has transformed our old mattress into a luxurious sleeping experience, feels like a 5 star hotel room. I would highly recommend to anyone looking for a soft yet firm restful sleep.
Nadine

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Hi Nadine, thank you for your review. We're really pleased to know that our topper has helped rejuvenate your old mattress.

Jindy Maid

Jindy MaidSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Cloud 9

I love a hard mattress but mine was starting to hurt my hip and shoulder waking me up several times a night. I got the microCloud topper and ever since have had wonderful painless nights sleep. No sore or tender spots. Sleep all night through.

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Hi Jindy, thank you for your review. We're really pleased to know that our topper has helped you achieve your preferred comfort preference and better quality sleep.

Val

ValHunter Region, NSW

Comfy but a bit warm

It definitely helped relieve my body pains (particularly hip pains) from lying on my side! I have no issues with it, but the hubby, who gets warm and sweaty easily and basically sleeps in his underpants, doesn't feel particularly comfortable and constantly complains about it being too warm - especially as we hit the high temps of summer. I specifically chose this over a foam type topper for this reason, but seems like it's not for people who get really hot and sweaty easily. Oh well!

Vincent

Vincent

Very Good As What I Expected

I have tried other toppers including the most expensive one and I couldn't agree more this topper from MicroCloud is the best. The probability of me getting shoulder/back/neck pain every morning has been improved a lot.

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Hi Vincent, thank you for your review. We're very pleased to know that you're waking pain free as a result of our mattress topper.

Jeanie

JeanieToowoomba

Disappointed

We didn't find the topper made any difference to the new bed. It is still a horrible matteress, the topper didn't improve the comfort. No sleeping on a cloud here.

Jacqui

JacquiNorth Queensland, QLD

10 out of 10

Very happy with my purchase of the topper. Extremely comfortable and I look forward to getting into bed each night. Well worth the money and would highly recommend this product

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Hi Jacqui, thank you for your review and recommendation. We're pleased to know the topper has helped with a more comfortable night's sleep.

Mark

MarkGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Ok Mattress Topper

Some of the "square boxes" were flat after opening. Not sure if it's due to being sent in a vacuumed parcel. Thought they would've plumped up over the last 2 months. Unfortunately the flat bit is under hip/thigh area. During the night I'm moving to find a more comfy spot. I give it a good shake once a week. Topper is comfortable though would like more loft.

John Lawler

John LawlerJerrabomberra 2620, ACT

OMG, the most amazing difference

Firstly, great prompt service and then the topper WOW this has transformed our medium-hard caravan mattress to the most comfortable sleep experience EVER. 10 out of 10. Thank you so much.

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Hi John, thank you for your review. We are delighted to know that our topper has transformed your mattress and you're now enjoying super comfy sleep!

Feels like staying in a hotel every night

Purchased a mattress topper 3 months ago. Very happy, its extremely comfortable. Seems to be wearing well.
Would recommend to others. Also purchased one for my daughter and she like it too.

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Hi TCunningham, thank you for your review. We're very pleased to know you're enjoying that luxury hotel comfort every night. They certainly make superb gifts too!

Very happy with my mattress topper

Previously I had purchased and used a known brand topper, but took a risk and bought my Microcloud topper online. I love the way it keeps its shape and is very comfortable.

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Hi Karen, thank you for your review. We're delighted to know that you're loving the comfort and 'bounce-back'.

Alison

Alison

Good quality as advertised

Purchased the topper as I had a very hard mattress causing pain and sleepless nights. The mattress is very comfortable, I sleep through now. No more sore hips and shoulders.

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Hi Alison, thank you for your review. That's a great result to know our topper has completely transformed your mattress and improved sleep quality.

Mimi

Mimi

Right decision

We thought we'd try a mattress topper before replacing our hard, hot, horrible memory-foam mattress. Best decision ever! This topper is so soft and comfortable, has transformed our sleep. Love it!

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Hi Mimi, thank you for your review. That's an excellent result for you!

Very Underwhelming

Kathryn

KathrynSouth East Queensland, QLD

Does not live in up to hype.

Purchased only a couple of months ago. Goes flat in sleeping spot. Does not bounce back into shape. This affects comfort and sleep quality. Mattress protector does not smooth out panels and has a rough finish. Aesthetically not a good finish.

Heike

HeikeGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Life Changer

The mattress we chose was too hard & terribly uncomfortable. Rather than change an expensive mattress I bought a mattress topper. The best decision ever! Soft, no pressure soreness in the morning. Sleeping on a cloud is the best description. Downside is, I cannot sleep on a bed without one! I will need to work out how to pack it, to take with me, everywhere!

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Hi Heike, thank you for your review. We're pleased to learn that our topper has helped transform your mattress. In turn, saving you thousands of dollars to buy a new mattress. Great result!

LisaS

LisaSSydney, NSW

Love it!

I've had toppers before, one from a high profile brand that I ended up sending back. This time I did my research and decided to give the Microcloud topper a go. I am so pleased I did! I love it! I am sleeping better, my back and hips are feeling better in the morning and it is so unbelievably comfortable! I recommended one to a friend who had major sleeping issues...not anymore! She is sleeping all the way through the night. I'm not kidding! I honestly highly recommend this product. My parents are going to get one for Christmas :-)

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Hi LisaS, thank you for your review. That's an excellent result for you. We're appreciative of your endorsement to family and friends.

Ingrid H

Ingrid HHobart, TAS

Love the topper

I ordered one for a bed I was sleeping in which has slats as a base and a very flat mattress. It had immediate results. Beautifully comfortable and soft from night one. I have even ordered one for our main bed. (I was sleeping on the other bed because my husband was unwell). I would recommend these to anyone who has a very hard mattress.

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Hi Ingrid, thank you for your review. We're pleased to know that you found a substantially more comfortable outcome with our topper on the bed. They're certainly a popular solution for a firm mattress.

Barbara

BarbaraGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Best $290 I have spent in a long time

Queen size topper on a firm mattress, no more hip pain no more back pain, now getting a great nights sleep, amazingly soft but not too soft, cannot fault this topper.

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Hi Barbara, thank you for your review. Pain free - that's terrific. We're pleased it has been to comfy and beneficial.

See all MicroCloud Mattress Toppers reviews

Monica

Monicaasked

Would this mattress topper be useful to make an uneven sofa bed comfy or do I need something thicker?

Good morning Monica.
I do believe that the MicroCloud topper would certainly help provide comfort on the uneven sofa bed. It is really soft and cushioned. Haven not seen your sofa bed, however, it is difficult to determine.
As the topper is fitted, if necessary, I am sure a layer of foam cut to size could be added?
Regards Evelyn

claddagh55asked

How hot does this topper get as I suffer badly from heat stress in bed ?
My washing machine would be too small to wash this on a regular basis so should I place something cool on top to protect the topper?

Hi claddagh55.
I also do feel the heat in bed, however, I do not find that the MicroCoud topper exacerbates this. The topper itself is made of a breathable combination of ultra-fine fibre filling and Japanese cotton casting.
You can read this in the FAQ on the website regarding the mattress toppers.
I have a king size topper, so I would need to launder at the laundromat or dry cleaner, as it is too large to accomodate in my 10kg washing machine.
Yes, I do have a mattress protector over my topper, I already had one, otherwise I would of purchased one from MicroCloud as well. I will do further down the track. No doubt you would want an effective protecter on your topper, as well as a breathable friendly material, to keep you cool whilst sleeping.
I have no trouble sleeping on my beautiful soft mattress now, thanks to the best topper I have ever purchased.
Hope this helps.

claddagh55

Thank you for the information Evelyn. Much appreciated.

Hi Claddagh,

the toppers itself is not a warming or cooling item. If you are a hot sleeper, you may well find that your heat will transfer to the topper and this may give you the impression the topper is warming you . We have designed the topper to have max air flow and this is indeed acceptable by many of our clients all over Australia . We suggest you consider carefully before purchasing and we appreciate the opportunity to address the issue with you now.
I also thank Evelyn for her very considered reply to your inquiry .

Kaz Mac

Kaz Macasked

Hi, What is the mattress topper made from?

Hi Kaz.
If you go to the MicroCloud website, www.microcloud.com.au click on the menu, then the mattress toppers, FAQ, you will find all the answers that you need.
As we have allergies, we find the MicroCloud topper perfect for our needs.
Hope this helps.

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Hi Kaz, thank you for your enquiry. We developed a hi-tech fibre filling blend which allows for a uniquely soft yet supportive feel. The outer casing is 100% cotton. No animal products.

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Good morning Kaz, certainly happy to help. The filling is a combination of man made fibres. Like all materials, you can get varying qualities. We only use the very best quality. The fibre is extremely fine, finer than human hair -- which means you have more fibre for better comfort.

Like all things that we use, there is some natural wear -- similar to a pair of shoes. However, we process and blend the fibre in a certain way that gives it a crimp. The fibre therefore act like miniature springs for resilience to hold shape better than other fibres. We often receive feedback from our customers indicating that it remains comfortable.

All our range is designed by our team here in Melbourne, Australia. We carefully select and source the materials ourselves. Our Mattress Topper is made in China using world leading machinery and processes. Some of our range is made in Australia. You can be assure you're supporting a small Australian business.

Get an answer from our members and MicroCloud representatives