MicroCloud Mattress Toppers

MicroCloud Mattress Toppers (page 4 of 35)

Pros

• Machine washable

• 100% Japara cotton fabric

• Helps ease pressure on joints

Trish6899
Trish6899meckering

It turned and old innerspring into a cloud

I bought this for the second bedroom’s mattress as I couldn’t afford a new mattress at the time. I thought it may help for a little while but instead it has saved me from buying another mattress at all. It just needs the occasional shake and its like new again.

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Hi Trish, that's an excellent result saving money on a new mattress all together. Thank you for sharing your review.

Dani
DaniSydney, NSW

So soft and supportive!

The mattress topper feels so light and it's got great support for side sleepers. It stops me from rolling onto my stomach. The easy care, health guard and breathable fibre really sold me too! I've been recommending it to family and friends.

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Hi Dani, thank you for your review and recommendation. We're delighted to know that our topper has assisted with more comfort for side sleeping.

Alex
AlexGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Amazing mattress topper

We bought the MicroCloud king size mattress topper 16 months ago. Best investment to go with our new medium/firm mattress which does not have a pillow top. I don’t find the topper hot to sleep on, which was important to me as I’m a hot sleeper. I just love getting into my bed at night, so snuggly and just like sleeping on clouds. Highly recommend this topper, it’s amazing. I now need to improve on my pillows so I have just ordered 2 standard pillows and a mattress protector.

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Hi Alex, we are delighted the MicroCloud topper has been such a great success. Creating comfort is critically important for relaxing and enjoying better quality, sounder sleep. Many thanks for your feedback.

Tony
TonyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Product is very comfy at first, but looses its full, puffed up state and softness after a few weeks

Totally Awsome
Totally Awsomemelbourne

Unbelievable,better than expected

Recently brought a new mattress,after giving it a few weeks,found it too firm,the micro cloud mattress topper has fixed the problem,can't speak highly enough of it.
5 stars all the way.

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Thank you for your feedback, it is very typical of the results our clients are finding . It is especially great news for you and to enjoy the satisfaction of that comfort feeling again.

OldNick
OldNickAU

I bought this because of these reviews

Shayne
ShayneGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Beautiful, quality products, genuine customer service.

Muddy
MuddyVictoria

So glad I chose MicroCloud

Sarah W.
Sarah W.Canberra 2600, ACT

Heaven sent

Michelle
MichelleQueensland

Not as good as I had hoped

Purchased this mattress topper to put on my new medium firm mattress. I can't say that it has made much difference at all and am rather disappointed. I have felt in the past how mattress toppers can make a great difference to your bed and comfort but I'm afraid this one did little unfortunately.

Mel
MelSydney, NSW

Just click buy, its the best sleep you will have

I bought a VERY expensive medium mattress, it started to dip and was uncomfortable and hot. We exchanged it to the firm and know we will get a much better life out of it but it lacked that comfort layer. This MicroCloud topper solved all our problems. It is so comfortable. Worth its weight in gold.

The only issue I have is that the king won't fit in our washing machine as it is so so big! And you are not able to dry clean them, so unsure how I will take this. But I don't care and would happily buy it again as it is like magic!

Also supporting a local Aussie business, even better!

Daniel
DanielGoulburn Valley, VIC

Makes your bed super comfy!

I’m a terrible sleeper but stayed back at my parents house and had the best weeks sleep. The bed was outrageously comfy! I found out they were using miracle cloud mattress topper so went and got one straight away. My sleep has been dramatically improved since! Highly recommend!

Pauline B.
Pauline B.Central, SA

It’s made a huge difference to my nights sleep

I purchased my mattress topper a month ago after research on many different brands, I was drawn to the fact this topper was not memory or gel foam as I had had a previous horrible experience with a very expensive brand. Having a chronic back issue and bursitis in my hip my sleep has been very poor and painful for a couple of years, however I can honestly say this topper has eased my pain from pressure points and I am sleeping much better and even getting out of bed with less pain, this topper is soft and cool and washable, it’s not going to take my issues away but it’s certainly helping and I would definitely recommend.

Topper Makes Such a Difference

We had purchased a Koala mattress, which was progressively getting harder. Rather than replacing the mattress, we researched mattress toppers, and MicroCloud featured prominently on review sites. So, we purchased one.
Well, our queen size mattress topper from MicroCloud is the perfect solution. It is so comfortable. We’d almost forgotten about our mattress woes.
Very highly recommended!

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

HI Anita M, clearly a wonderful result for you and perhaps even exceeds your own expectations. A very smart idea to keep the mattress and then add the luxury touch . A perfect result. Many thanks for your review and experience .

like sleeping on a cloud

incredible piece of kit. disperses heat, would strongly recommend to anybody looking. I spent 6 months researching and im so glad i chose microcloud. 5 stars thankyou team for all your support and help

See all MicroCloud Mattress Toppers reviews