MicroCloud Mattress Toppers

MicroCloud Mattress Toppers

Pros

• Machine washable

• 100% Japara cotton fabric

• Helps ease pressure on joints

Very Underwhelming

Purchased in November 2019 at MicroCloud for $310.00.

Stephane C.Perth, WA

Microcloud Mattress Topper

We purchased this topper for a Near New King Size Mattress which was quite firm causing back pain. From reading the information on Microcloud's website we expected "luxury hotel comfort with the added benefits of pressure-point relief, support, and unbelievable softness"
When we received the Microcloud topper, it looked like a quit (something you place over yourself for warmth, it wasn't as thick as we expected.
This Microcloud topper has been a waste of money and time, it has added ZERO comfort, the mattress does NOT feel any better as both my partner and I are still suffering from back pain (and we're in our 30ies!!)
Extremely disappointed - expensive mistake. We do NOT recommend the Microcloud topper.

Stephane C.

Microcloud cloud have been extremely wonderful in working out a solution to our negative experience with their microcloud mattress topper.
Even though we weren't overly satisfied with our purchase, the company and customer service is exceptional.

Average and over priced

After reading reviews I was so excited to receive my topper to make my firm mattress soft. While it has made a slight and I mean very slight difference to it is not as soft as I was hoping especially for the price. For what it's done to my bed I would expect to pay $50 not $300. I would not recommend as it is far to overpriced for the average quality. My bed is far from soft and definitely not like a cloud. Still can't sleep on my side.

August 7th 2019 Update: Way to expensive

Only made my bed slightly softer hardly at all. Its extremely hot too. Gets to -5 in my house at night and I'm boiling in bed with this topper it's so uncomfortable. Do not waste your money. Grossly over priced. Doesn't make bed very soft. Very disappointed

Purchased in June 2019 for $300.00.

Fatima
FatimaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Not for me.

I really wanted to love this mattress topper. It feel good but has actually caused me back problems, i try it for a few weeks but eventually i had to remove it and store it away. Was disappointed since i spent a bit for it.

Purchased in March 2019 for $302.00.

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Two years later and the topper is flat

We bought this mattress after reading the great reviews online. At first the topper was really soft and lovely but over time the topper has flattened where we sleep. You can see big indents where we sleep and large high areas where we don’t lie at night such as the middle of the bed and the sides. We can now feel our hard mattress again and are looking for another option to soften our mattress. Unfortunately this was a waste of money for us.

Purchased in August 2017.

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Hi Rebecca, thank you for your review. Many customers advise that they find the topper to provide long lasting comfort and hold it's shape well. Please get in touch with as at info@microcloudbedding.com.au so we can assist with a solution for you.

TamMid North Coast, NSW

Waste of 310 dollars

Wish i never bought it. Feels the same as one i have paid 70 dollars for. Can still feel the bed through it thought the whole idea of purchasing mattress toppers was so u didnt have to buy new mattress..

Purchased in January 2019 for $310.00.

Tam

If my mattress was that bad i would have purchased another one not just purchased a topper. The topper is nothing like i expected especially paying 310 dollars.

Really disappointed

I bought this mattress topper after much research, thinking this was the best way to go. The staff made all sorts of promises when I rang up to order it. I had bought an expensive new mattress only to discover it was way too hard and caused terrible back and hip pain. Unfortunately this mattress topper has done nothing to remedy the situation at all. It is like sleeping on top of a doona - there is no real support - it just compresses under body weight. I'm really confused by all the good reviews. I just spent a large amount of money for no result. I'm now going to try the memory foam option. It annoyed me that the company do not publish their prices on the website - what is the reason for this?

Date PurchasedMay 2017
Bob
Bob

Returned it after 2 nights

Had to return it after trying it for 2 nights. Just wasn't comfortable for us. Woke up with sore hips. Also bought the protector and pillows. The pillows I've reviewed seperate and the protector has a plastic type backing so is Isn't breathable. Might be ok in colder climates but is far too hot here in Queensland

Eventually after several phone calls and 'hoop jumping' the company allowed me to return the topper for a full refund less return post. We bought a gel memory foam on eBay in the end for 2/3 of the price and its really comfortable.

Date PurchasedOct 2016
Trevor W.Sydney

Extremely Poor

I emailed these guys two weeks ago, wanting price, plus comparisons with the Bambi mattress cover, and got no response. I can only conclude that the product is commiserate with the extremely poor customer service. Looks like I'm buying a Bambi.

Trevor W.

Well I did use your own website mate. You have looked and can't fined it I gather?

FionaVictoria

Pillow topper

Fiona

I spoke with Tony again today.
The topper I returned was tested and met their standards. He refunded my money as I am one of those people this priduct did not help.
In saying that it helps many people. I am just an unfortunate minority.
Fiona.