MicroCloud Mattress Toppers

MicroCloud Mattress Toppers

Pros

• Machine washable

• 100% Japara cotton fabric

• Helps ease pressure on joints

metragnome
metragnomePerth, WA

Quite Expensive With Little Effect

My partner and I had a really hard mattress. At first we tried a $60 topper from KMart that did not make any difference at all.. Then we bought the MicroCloud Topper. And to be honest, for a $300 plus topper it was not worth the money. Made very little difference to the firmess of the mattress.

We ended up buting a new mattress instead.

It's our experience that all toppers really are a waste of money.

Purchased in March 2020 at MicroCloud for $319.00.

Jeanie
JeanieToowoomba

Disappointed

We didn't find the topper made any difference to the new bed. It is still a horrible matteress, the topper didn't improve the comfort. No sleeping on a cloud here.

Kathryn
KathrynSouth East Queensland, QLD

Does not live in up to hype.

Purchased only a couple of months ago. Goes flat in sleeping spot. Does not bounce back into shape. This affects comfort and sleep quality. Mattress protector does not smooth out panels and has a rough finish. Aesthetically not a good finish.

Purchased in September 2019 at MicroCloud.

Tom
TomSouth East Queensland, QLD

Disappointing for the price

Reading excellent reviews, I thought the mattress topper would be worth the expensive price tag.
But my mattress still feels too firm to sleep on. This topper is not dense enough
I would say a 10-15% improvement to the comfort level and overall sleep but I would say you could get a similar outcome with products at a fraction of the price.

Purchased in May 2019 at MicroCloud for $290.00.

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Hi Tom, thank you for your review. We're sorry that you haven't experienced as large a benefit as our other customers. Could you please contact us via info@microcloudbedding.com.au with reference to your original order.

Cole S
Cole SAU

Comfy topper, but not made in Australia as led to believe

Have used this topper for just over a year now. It's a good topper, but it is starting to go flat now.

Was disappointed to find out that it came with a madea in China tag sewn on it. I always try to give my money back into the Australian market so this was important to me on the purchase. Would not buy again.

Date PurchasedJune 2017
Chelle
ChellePerth

I wanted to love this...

This mattress topper really does feel like sleeping on a cloud, however this also means there's absolutely no back support. I used to get a great sleep on my mattress but felt that it was a bit firm when I was lying down to go to sleep so bought this mattress topper to make it feel softer. Since using this mattress topper I wake up constantly during the night tossing and turning, have a stiff and sore lower back in the morning and am exhausted all the time from not getting a good night's sleep since I started using it. Disappointing given how expensive it was.

Date PurchasedAug 2018

What a let down of the Microcloud Matress Topper

I was really looking to my first sleep after reading all the hype and great reviews about the Microcloud Mattress Topper. What a disappointment. The mattress topper has not given me the level of comfort that I was expecting based on the reviews and promotional material. I should have known better than believe the hype!! Do your self a favour. No touch and feel then no purchase!

StephenMelbourne

Gets too hot to sleep on comfortably.

We have had our king size microcloud topper now for over 14 months and although we found it very soft it just gets too hot to use during the warmer months of the year. We live in Melbourne and found we can only use it from May to September.

Stephen

We have a pure 25cm latex matress on a slate base. We use two quilts one for winter this has 90% goose down with 10% feather. The other is a light weight Cotton quilt for summer.

ZebraMelbourne

Not for everyone

The only hesitation I had in ordering was the price, as I was fully convinced that this would be a great product. Unfortunately however, a soft surface isn't the right surface for everyone. After a few nights of sleeping on this, my husband's back was so sore he had to sleep on firm foam mattress on the floor for a couple of weeks. He's suffered issues before but this was definitely the worst episode.

MaryBrisbane

Mattress topper is OK. Pillows are terrible!

Mary

Thank you Microcloud for your response and offer. There is no requirement for a replacement product. I guess it all comes down to personal preference. Sorry if my review was a little too honest, at the same time, I appreciate your customer service.

See all MicroCloud Mattress Toppers reviews