MicroCloud Mattress Toppers

MicroCloud Mattress Toppers

Pros

• Machine washable

• 100% Japara cotton fabric

• Helps ease pressure on joints

Julia
Julia Sydney, NSW

Not what I expected

I’m disappointed with how it feels. It doesn’t feel like you’re sleeping on a cloud, and you don’t really sink into the bed topper which I was expecting. Perhaps the thickness needs to doubled and then you might get that cloud feeling. It has however made our bed a little softer to sleep in and it was a lot cheaper than some other brands out their like Sheridan.

Purchased in April 2021 at MicroCloud for $310.00.

Grumpy666
Grumpy666AU

Not as good as I expected

I thought for what these toppers cost they would be much better the one I paid $200 less for was actually better, this one has gone flat where I lie. I take it off the bed at least once a month and put it on the line to air and give it a good shake. I usually vacuum it once a week, the protector I bought to put on top of it was useless I had to take it off it made the topper seem hard and uncomfortable. I would not recommend these toppers.

Purchased in August 2020 for $260.00.

Tony
TonyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Product is very comfy at first, but looses its full, puffed up state and softness after a few weeks

Purchased in August 2020 at MicroCloud for $310.00.

Michelle
MichelleQueensland

Not as good as I had hoped

Purchased this mattress topper to put on my new medium firm mattress. I can't say that it has made much difference at all and am rather disappointed. I have felt in the past how mattress toppers can make a great difference to your bed and comfort but I'm afraid this one did little unfortunately.

Purchased in August 2020 for $310.00.

Mark
MarkGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Ok Mattress Topper

Some of the "square boxes" were flat after opening. Not sure if it's due to being sent in a vacuumed parcel. Thought they would've plumped up over the last 2 months. Unfortunately the flat bit is under hip/thigh area. During the night I'm moving to find a more comfy spot. I give it a good shake once a week. Topper is comfortable though would like more loft.

Purchased in October 2019.

sSleep
sSleepQueensland

Makes a huge difference, but not as fluffy as I expected

Made a too firm bed causing pain soft enough but not too soft you lost support. Not as fluffy as I expected, was hoping to sink into more than I did.

Purchased in March 2019 for $300.00.

comfortable

I bought this to put on top of a very firm mattress. While the topper feels almost cloud like at first, after half an hour or so, like most things made of synthetic materials, it begins to feel hot. Perhaps for winter use only.

Date PurchasedNov 2018
Trace
Trace

Is great- not worth the high price

I found the mattress topper beautiful & comfortable for the first few weeks; then it developed a "lump" in the middle of the bed; so much that my husband commented he felt he was going to roll out of bed at night. I must say that having previously purchased a "target" mattress topper, I found the MicroCloud felt softer- when we first received it. However, after some time has passed, I'm questioning the high price of MicroCloud; when Target provides a great mattress topper for about 1/6 the price. A bit disappointed, actually; after reading all the amazing reviews on here prior to purchasing.

Date PurchasedNov 2018
DBE
DBEMelbourne

Too soft - no way to trial

After reading all the positive reviews I decided to purchase a topper. Unfortunately it ended up being too soft for what we needed but because they don't take refunds we now have a very expensive and bulky product taking up space in our cupboard (after sleeping on it once). Very hard to outlay this amount of money with no way to trial first.

Date PurchasedApr 2018
MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Not for us so it's in our spare room

We bought the topper based upon the glowing reviews that many people had written, but unfortunately found it rather too soft for our liking, but we do see others like the topper a lot and that's important too. It's on a spare room bed now. Really like the travel pillows though.

Date PurchasedApr 2018
RkGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

It is soft and comfy

I very recently purchased a Micro Cloud queen topper and a pillow. The topper is everything they say it is except for one thing. Maybe it's just me, but I've found it extremely hot after being told they don't get hot and they're great in summer as well! Since putting the topper on the bed I haven't had a good nights sleep waking up way too hot. Even in Melbourne's cold weather I've kicked off the covers and resorted to wearing summer nightwear. Late last night I just had to take it off the bed and then slept through the night no problems so it's definitely the topper. Soooo disappointed after spending all of that money even with a discount.
It would suit people who can't get warm no matter what they do.

me33
me33adelaide

Just Ok

Paris19
Paris19Melbourne

Not the best mattress topper

See all MicroCloud Mattress Toppers reviews