MicroCloud Mattress Toppers

MicroCloud Mattress Toppers

Pros

• Machine washable

• 100% Japara cotton fabric

• Helps ease pressure on joints

scottdelta
scottdelta

Very Happy

If you’re looking for a plush topper this will definitely fill that requirement. I’ve been sleeping on this topper for a few weeks now and it’s made a definite improvement to the softness and plushness that I was seeking there has been a definite improvement of my sleep. I have an adjustable base bed and the topper remains in place and I’ve never had to adjust it since it was first made up.

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Hi Scottdelta, thank you for your review , it is indeed very pleasing that you have valued the topper experience so highly and that your sleep has improved significantly. .

John
JohnMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Improved nights sleep

I have been sleeping on this topper for about two weeks now . Having a much better nights sleep bought it because I was waking up with back pain tossing and turning very unrestfull . Sleeping right through the night now with very little back pail. No sagging or topper as yet holding its shape very well.

Purchased in December 2020 at The CPAP Clinic Physical store for $300.00.

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Hi John, very happy for you that your back pain has been eased by using the topper and your sleep is deeper and longer, all very beneficial . Thank you for making your comments public.

Mattress topper

We have had the mattress topper for 6 months. In the beginning it was amazingly soft, light and extremely comfortable!
It is still fantastic to sleep on, although it has deflated over time.

Purchased in April 2020 for $302.00.

Natasha M.
Natasha M.Sydney, NSW

Great Topper

Topper was great. I have yet to work out how to fit into washing machine as can't dry clean.
Find thats its flattened out as well as its used on main bed.

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Hi Natasha, thank you for your review. You can cold machine wash and warm tumble dry our topper. We suggest taking it to the local laundry who have commercial size machines.

jenny
jennyWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

I have long term problems with my ribs when lying down, cannot sleep, since using the Topper I am not as uncomfortable, my ribs not as painful, I am sleeping better.

Purchased in January 2020.

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

HI jenny, thank you for your review. We're really pleased to know that our topper has alleviated pressure off your sore ribs and allowed for a more comfortable night's sleep.

Just lovely.

Just lovely. It hasn’t completely fixed my sore hip but it’s better. The word “cloud” is so appropriate. I have a Microcloud pillow as well which I love - my sixth pillow purchase! - and that led me to buying this topper.

Purchased in January 2020.

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Hi Trish, thank you for your review. We're pleased to know that you're enjoying the 'cloud-like' feel of our topper and pillow.

Leanne B
Leanne BSouth Australia

Topper fixed a brand new medium firm mattress! Customer Service GOLD STARS!!!

We purchased the mattress topper after buying a new king bed and getting it home only to find that it was a little too firm. My sister recommended MicroCloud. I did some research and thought we would give it a go. Its an excellent solution to soften our mattress. We had some issues with the delivery - not micro cloud but the Courier Company in SA and once reported, the staff at Micro Cloud had this followed up and sorted in no time, in fact they reimbursed the postage for the inconvenience. The Service is impeccable. The product is Wonderful! Do yourself a favour and support Australian Products!

Purchased at MicroCloud.

Happyme
HappymeCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Made an uncomfortable mattress better.

It has relieved the pressure point soreness I had from a too hard mattress. However I feel it is flattening out in its most used places. Still happy with it to date.

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Hi Happyme, thank you for your review. We're pleased to know it has helped you achieve a more comfortable nights sleep.

Val
ValHunter Region, NSW

Comfy but a bit warm

It definitely helped relieve my body pains (particularly hip pains) from lying on my side! I have no issues with it, but the hubby, who gets warm and sweaty easily and basically sleeps in his underpants, doesn't feel particularly comfortable and constantly complains about it being too warm - especially as we hit the high temps of summer. I specifically chose this over a foam type topper for this reason, but seems like it's not for people who get really hot and sweaty easily. Oh well!

Purchased at MicroCloud.

Meg
MegSydney, NSW

Thanks micro cloud

This micro cloud mattress topper does make the bed warmer at night! More comfortable. Good customer service from micro cloud. Thank you again for your assistance. All the e best

Purchased in August 2019 at MicroCloud.

mike
mikeGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

so far so good

improves a 25 year old hard but good mattress, not as soft and cloud like as the spare room $2000 mattress.
first impression was crap but i think unpacking it and then straight to bed didn't give it time to spring to life from the compresssion from shipping. Felt better when i woke through the night.

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Hi Mike, thank you again for your review. Good result to know that it's helping with a more restful night's sleep.

Simon
SimonPerth, WA

Not as soft and bouncy as I hoped.

It seems to of flattened down more than I hoped. Although a very good quality product non the less. I wonder if it’s the topper protector which is also a microcloud product?

Purchased in July 2019 at On line. .

Gavin
GavinGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Provides Very Good Pressure Point Relief

The MicroCloud topper provides very good pressure point relief and is very comfortable.
The service was excellent. I required the topper at very short notice, MicroCloud delivered the very next day.

Purchased in July 2019 for $276.00.

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Hi Gavin, thank you for your review. We're happy to know you're enjoying comfy sleep! Our pleasure to assist and get delivery to you quickly.

Liz
LizSouth East Queensland, QLD

Super comfy!

This topper has made my latex mattress so much better. It's soft but not overly so, just comfy and snug. As promised it actually seems to stop any overheating. It wasn't an immediate feel of super soft comfort as I expected but I love it now. Worth buying their waterproof protector to go over it too.

Purchased in April 2019 for $400.00.

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Hi Liz, thank you for sharing your experience. We're pleased to see you're finding benefit in comfort and temperature regulation. Our topper is designed to create a soft sleep surface without compromising the support of your mattress.

Miss J.
Miss J.Far North Queensland, QLD

Makes a world of difference to a cheap mattress

Been using this for 3 months now. Lovely and soft, easy to clean and stays plump and plush. Turned a horrible springy cheap mattress that broke my back every night into a very comfortable one. Ordered online, prompt delivery :)

Purchased in March 2019 for $337.00.

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Hi Miss J. thank you for your review. We're pleased to know if you're enjoying the many benefits of our mattress topper.

See all MicroCloud Mattress Toppers reviews